PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue

tammy77
04-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Someone just sent this to me from my freecycle group.I went to the page and cryed.I have 2 furbabies of my own and would love to be a foster mom but I dont have they money to feed an extra puppy right now.I have a lot of property but I live in a double wide(not a lot of room).I dont believe in leaving animals outside so I know we wont have enough room to have another dog in the house.
If you live in NC and would love to be a foster parent email them and let them know.If you cant foster or dont live in NC maybe you have a few dollars to spare.They take paypal.
I am in no way afiliated with this group.It just touched my heart and I hope someone else will help them.

http://www.ncrottierescue.net/#NewFosterHomes

North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue is the only non-profit Rottweiler Rescue Organization based out of Raleigh, NC that has been rescuing Rottweiler dogs since 1998. NCRR is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to saving the lives of homeless Rottweilers and placing them in qualified homes.on the generosity of the people who offer to foster dogs in their homes. NCRR volunteers do not receive pay for their help and all money raised by fund-raisers, donations and adoptions go directly to benefit NCRR rescue companion pets.
Every week, NCRR turns away shelter dogs due to lack of space. These dogs died at the shelter where they were waiting for their angel to come and “save” them. Please remember NCRR can only save the amount of dogs we have foster space for. NCRR has no open foster homes and depends on the generosity of Rottie/animal lovers to open their homes and hearts to a dog to foster until a furever home is found. Please take a look at the following “deathrow” and look into your heart to see if you can save a life that would otherwise become a sad statistic.
NOTE: NCRR does NOT kill dogs! We are a RESCUE organization. The dogs listed below are not in NCRR care, they are in shelters. We are trying to find people to foster or adopt the dogs so that the shelters don’t have to kill them. Won’t you please help? To see NCRR dogs that are available for adoption.
You do not have to live in North Carolina to become a foster home or adopt from NCRR.

ahippiechic
04-18-2007, 03:29 PM
IO sent them 10.00. I miss my Rotties but apt life wouldn't work for a rottie. :(

dixiechicken
04-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I sent this to my mother in NC, maybe she knows someone who could take a new baby home. I have two 65+ lb. babies and I don't think I could fit another in my house otherwise I would save them all :)

Thanks Tammy!

tough guy
04-19-2007, 12:32 PM
i wish i could have another dog but theres no way right now:(