PDA

View Full Version : Shoulda known it

Mini
04-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok so this is kinda petty compared to some others posts but its still a whine lol

But so I got the free samples of Biore from WalMart cause I have never tried any of their stuff before but have wanted to for awhile, especially the nose strips. Well looks like I wont be buyin any any time soon :( I was so hoping they would be good for my skin and they were it made it very soft an smooth like it says but it made my face sooo dry especially on the cheeks. The nose strip was awesome tho I dont think Ive ever felt my nose be so smooth but after usin it I found out Im allergic to it which really sucks but oh well back to the drawin board lol

MistyWolf
04-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Ok so this is kinda petty compared to some others posts but its still a whine lol

But so I got the free samples of Biore from WalMart cause I have never tried any of their stuff before but have wanted to for awhile, especially the nose strips. Well looks like I wont be buyin any any time soon :( I was so hoping they would be good for my skin and they were it made it very soft an smooth like it says but it made my face sooo dry especially on the cheeks. The nose strip was awesome tho I dont think Ive ever felt my nose be so smooth but after usin it I found out Im allergic to it which really sucks but oh well back to the drawin board lol

If you want something that makes your face soft, try Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Moisurizer.

tsquared
04-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Mini..............i have found whiskers makes your cheeks and chin feel soft :) :)

Kimberly61
04-15-2007, 08:44 PM
I just started using the Dove Vitalizer and absolutely love it....the pads that come with it and you buy have two sides, one side is soft and the other is for exfoliating and if you use the exfoliating side it makes your face soooooo smooth and soft and does not dry out at all! They are about 12 bucks and comes with 6 cleansing pads and a pack of 12 cleansing pads are around 4 bucks at walmart.