PDA

View Full Version : Gross, don't read unless you want to be grossed out

buglebe
04-14-2007, 02:19 PM
My daughter's dog ate a rat and came inside and vomited up the eyeballs and intestines. She had to clean it up. Yuk.:eek:

earnhardt1
04-14-2007, 02:20 PM
omg that sucks

MistyWolf
04-14-2007, 03:03 PM
So glad I just ate and than read this post .. lol .. I know I was warned!!

lameduch27
04-14-2007, 03:20 PM
My sister's big Catahoula (sp?) ate a pregnant rabbit once, and barfed up a big pile of baby bunnies....:eek:

BlueBerriTerri
04-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Ha ha, since we're telling gross stories--when I was about 11 I was walking down the sidewalk with my friend and a huge---I mean HUGE spider ran out of the grass and he stepped on it. Baby spiders spread out everywhere--it looked like a million of them and they ran everywhere.

Njean31
04-14-2007, 06:52 PM
My sister's big Catahoula (sp?) ate a pregnant rabbit once, and barfed up a big pile of baby bunnies....:eek:

were they alive or dead?

loveswolfs
04-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Poor little rat...just kidding. My daughter has a pet rat and while she is gone this weekend i have to feed it. He's cute until he turns around and i see the long tail.

We have bunnys all over the place here & if my one cat get's out she will hunt them down and kill them. If i dont find them before my dog does she will eat them. After hearing the crunching of the bones i few times i now make sure i find them.

tsquared
04-14-2007, 07:46 PM
lol i watched one of the csi shows last night and during one of the autopsies a live rat came out of the stomach of one of the bodies

loveswolfs
04-15-2007, 12:44 AM
lol i watched one of the csi shows last night and during one of the autopsies a live rat came out of the stomach of one of the bodies

I saw that too :)

mirage7000
04-15-2007, 06:10 AM
Yuck! Had a beagle growing up that would bring on the porch all kinds of dead things! He would act all proud about it! LOL

Aloha from paradise
04-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I hope the rat didn't eat any rat poison. Just keep an eye on the dog for the next couple of days.:)

Charley01
04-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks everybody for the entertaining stories. Sure beats what's on TV LOL

Shann
04-16-2007, 12:32 PM
wow that is gross. glad I didn't have to clean it up ;) thankfully there is not much wildlife out here so my dogs are unable to eat anything but bugs.. still gross though :(

lameduch27
04-16-2007, 03:30 PM
were they alive or dead?

Dead....:(

eerie777
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Barf!

Madeline_
04-18-2007, 03:24 AM
When I was single and didn't have a man around...I had put some D-con under my fridg to kill a mouse. (I lived in the country). The mouse died under my fridg and I had to get it out by myself. As I pulled it out, it's tail came off. GGaaaaggg!

iluvmybaby
04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Madeline_ When I was single and didn't have a man around...I had put some D-con under my fridg to kill a mouse. (I lived in the country). The mouse died under my fridg and I had to get it out by myself. As I pulled it out, it's tail came off. GGaaaaggg!

:eek: EWWWWWW at least you found it once it died. A friend of mine started noticing a bad smell, cleaned the house from top to bottom, still smelled it. Long story short, it was a dead mouse in the motor of the fridge, so as the fridge would run it would heat up the body and it started rotting. By the time they figured it out, it was so bad!

Ga-PEACH
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
What a great story, yucky but wonderful. The news on TV this week has been one awful negative story after another. Thank you for this little tidbit.

cubsgirl21
04-19-2007, 05:36 PM
If anyone is in IL and needs critter control, I can bring one of my dogs over! The latest addition to the family is a lab mix. He loves catching small animals and rolling in them. He doesn't care if they're dead or alive, and probably prefers the dead ones b/c they're stinkier.

loveswolfs
04-19-2007, 06:23 PM
If anyone is in IL and needs critter control, I can bring one of my dogs over! The latest addition to the family is a lab mix. He loves catching small animals and rolling in them. He doesn't care if they're dead or alive, and probably prefers the dead ones b/c they're stinkier.

My dog does the same thing..her best was when she wanted to play with a skunk & it didnt..man that smell was in my house for months. I went to work the next day asking ppl to smell me cuz thats all i could smell & i wanted to make sure i didnt smell lol.

cubsgirl21
04-19-2007, 06:59 PM
None of my dogs have been skunked yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time with the lab mix. In the short time since we've had him, he's taught me that what smells like a rotting corpse to me smells like a big juicy steak to him.

How did you get the smell off the dog and your house?

loveswolfs
04-20-2007, 01:00 PM
None of my dogs have been skunked yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time with the lab mix. In the short time since we've had him, he's taught me that what smells like a rotting corpse to me smells like a big juicy steak to him.

How did you get the smell off the dog and your house?

Lots of tomato soup. After a while i couldnt smell it any more until she would get wet. My brother said you could still smell it in the house 4 months after it happened. The skunk even got the garage door so ya that was fun to smell every day when i had to get my car out lol.