PDA

View Full Version : Its official Larry Birkhead is the dad!!!

sunflowers
04-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Birkhead is Smith's Baby's Father, DNA Tests Reveal
Apr 10, 4:18 PM EST

The Associated Press

NASSAU, BAHAMAS -- Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, according to DNA tests, and the late reality TV star's former boyfriend emerged from a court hearing Tuesday to proclaim that his daughter would soon be home.

"I told you so!" Birkhead said as he jubilantly announced the DNA results after the closed hearing. Then he hugged his rival, Howard K. Stern. Smith's lawyer-turned-compan ion has been caring for baby Dannielynn since her sudden death in February.

The hearing left unresolved who will have custody of the girl. Another custody hearing was scheduled for Friday.

Stern said he would not fight for custody.

Video: Birkhead: "I told you so" | Stern "very disappointed"

"I'm obviously very disappointed but my feelings toward Dannielynn have not changed," Stern said, adding Birkhead can come to his Bahamas home to visit Dannielynn at any time.

A joyous Birkhead said, "My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."

Even Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, who had also sought custody, seemed appeased by the DNA results. "I'm happy that Dannielynn will know who her real father is," she said outside court.

An expert in genetic evidence said DNA analysis proved Birkhead is Dannielynn's father. Dr. Michael Baird, who analyzed the results of a March 21 DNA test, announced the results outside court. "Essentially, he's the biological father," Baird said.

Birkhead, a Los Angeles photographer, began seeking custody before Smith, 39, collapsed and died in a Florida hotel Feb. 8.

The baby, whose full name is Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, was born five months before her mother's death. She could inherit millions from the estate of Smith's late husband, J. Howard Marshall II. The former model had been fighting the Texas oil tycoon's family over his estimated $500 million fortune since his death in 1995

Tasha405
04-10-2007, 02:38 PM
I just read that on MSN. I was really hoping that Howard was her dad but am still happy that the baby will now know who her real father is.

DreamWarrior
04-10-2007, 02:40 PM
I was really hoping that Howard was her dad but am still happy that the baby will now know who her real father is.

Yeah same here... because if you ask me... Birkhead is just wayyyyy to sure of himself, I dont think it would be in the child's best interest if he got custody... hell, I dont know who would be best for the child... LOL

Njean31
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
i just knew it and am glad. i hope he get's the baby asap. poor howard will have to get a J.O.B lmao!

Njean31
04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah same here... because if you ask me... Birkhead is just wayyyyy to sure of himself,=

he was sure of himself because he knew. he was trying to get paternity established before anna nicole even died. he is the only one who was not out to get rich of off the baby.

batrypk
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm glad he is the father.

mamalamas
04-10-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm glad he is the father.

Same here ;)

BeanieLuvR
04-10-2007, 04:22 PM
he was sure of himself because he knew. he was trying to get paternity established before anna nicole even died. he is the only one who was not out to get rich of off the baby.

I think the same thing. I hope that he gets to bring his baby home soon. She sure is a cute little baby. :)

Tasha405
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM

Oh I'm sure he's looking forward to that money too! LOL If she gets any.

mirage7000
04-10-2007, 04:58 PM
They were saying too that Anna Nicole's mom has a shot at getting custody. Think that Birkhead is being nice to her just in case.

Njean31
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh I'm sure he's looking forward to that money too! LOL If she gets any.

oh, i'm sure...who wouldn't? albeit, when he stated this thing, it was for love........now he's the daddy to a possible heiress? good for him!!

Shann
04-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm glad this is finally out there, I'm so sick of hearing about it. I had a feeling Larry was the father especially when Howard said he would do the paternity but only out of the media.. sounded like he knew he wasn't the father. :rolleyes: I hope now that little girl can have a normal life. It sounds like she all ready has lots of people who love her, hopefully for the right reasons and hopefully it will stay that way.

MistyWolf
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Here is a video I just seen of Howard speaking and my heart goes out to him. He is a good man .. listen to the video .. he is doing the right thing and I think people who talk bad about him should be ashamed (I am not meaning people here at BBS .. I mean everywhere.)

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=6B08E257-5A78-4109-83F4-A19CDE3AA445&t=c3474&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_larry_birkhead&fg&GT1=9246

janelle
04-11-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm glad it turned out the way it has. Stern didn't take care of Anna very well IMO. She should have been taken to the hospital in restants if need be to save her life. Of course, she would have banned Howard forever if he went against her orders. In any case he would have been at ease in his mind that he did everything for her that was possible. You can't reason with drug addicted people. They aren't in their right mind.

loveswolfs
04-11-2007, 01:04 AM
I wonder if they will let Howard have visiting rights at all. I sure dont want to be in his shoes when he has to turn that little baby over the Larry.

cathych
04-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Well, I said that right from the start that Howard was not her father. After all, the guy was a dark jewish man with a large nose, dark hair, & dark eyes. Any Larry was this blonde, blue eyed guy. And you know what that baby looked like. It didn't take a genius.

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Here is a video I just seen of Howard speaking and my heart goes out to him. He is a good man .. listen to the video .. he is doing the right thing and I think people who talk bad about him should be ashamed (I am not meaning people here at BBS .. I mean everywhere.)

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=6B08E257-5A78-4109-83F4-A19CDE3AA445&t=c3474&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_larry_birkhead&fg&GT1=9246

My heart goes out to him too.

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I wonder if they will let Howard have visiting rights at all. I sure dont want to be in his shoes when he has to turn that little baby over the Larry.

I hope they allow him to see the baby and not just up and take her away from him for good.

BTW... Anna's sister is on Dr. Phil today to talk about her book Train Wreck. :rolleyes: Isn't that a nice name for a book about your dead sister? :rolleyes: She hasn't seen or heard from Anna in 10 years but yet she's writing this book and is on Dr. Phil to set the record straight. :rolleyes:

loveswolfs
04-11-2007, 07:48 AM
I hope they allow him to see the baby and not just up and take her away from him for good.

BTW... Anna's sister is on Dr. Phil today to talk about her book Train Wreck. :rolleyes: Isn't that a nice name for a book about your dead sister? :rolleyes: She hasn't seen or heard from Anna in 10 years but yet she's writing this book and is on Dr. Phil to set the record straight. :rolleyes:

I think she's a half sister. On E.T. last night they where showing a film clip of Anna & her saying she didnt really know this half sister for her to be writing a book about her. and i think i heard thiers a brother who had or has a book coming out about Anna too.

Willow
04-11-2007, 07:53 AM
I think she's a half sister. On E.T. last night they where showing a film clip of Anna & her saying she didnt really know this half sister for her to be writing a book about her. and i think i heard thiers a brother who had or has a book coming out about Anna too.

I guess they want to cash in on her death. It's sad that she wasn't important enough to them while she was still alive. They wait until she's dead to write about her.

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 08:04 AM

Yeah, it was her half sister, Donna Hogan.

I didn't know her brother wrote a book about her too.

Its really sad how money hungry people can be. If I'm not mistaking thats why Anna didn't have anything to do with them.

Njean31
04-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Its really sad how money hungry people can be. If I'm not mistaking thats why Anna didn't have anything to do with them.

shoot, anna was the Queen of money hungry. she done some pretty low things to get it like say marrying a man 60 years older than her and selling her baby's birth video to entertainment tonight. she had no room to judge them on the basis of that. i just think she was embarrased by them...which again, is laughable. you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. lmao!

Rosina823
04-11-2007, 09:10 AM
shoot, anna was the Queen of money hungry. she done some pretty low things to get it like say marrying a man 60 years older than her and selling her baby's birth video to entertainment tonight. she had no room to judge them on the basis of that. i just think she was embarrased by them...which again, is laughable. you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. lmao!

How do you know Anna didn't love Howard Marshall? You assume cause he was an older man? As for her being embarrased by her family I agree that she was.If that was my family I would be embarrased of them too.But I believe that it was more that they just wanted Annas money cause that seems like the type of family that they are.When she wasn't rich Im sure they treated her like shit.We dont know her family life so we shouldn't judge.

As for Howard, I feel bad for him.He has lost everything.I hope he can still be in the babys life.He was a big part of her mothers life.It shows what kind of man he is..a good one.He is not fighting for this child.He is handing it over to the father.He is a noble man and I respect that of him.I just hope he will be ok.

Njean31
04-11-2007, 10:10 AM
How do you know Anna didn't love Howard Marshall? You assume cause he was an older man? As for her being embarrased by her family I agree that she was.If that was my family I would be embarrased of them too.But I believe that it was more that they just wanted Annas money cause that seems like the type of family that they are.When she wasn't rich Im sure they treated her like shit.We dont know her family life so we shouldn't judge.

As for Howard, I feel bad for him.He has lost everything.I hope he can still be in the babys life.He was a big part of her mothers life.It shows what kind of man he is..a good one.He is not fighting for this child.He is handing it over to the father.He is a noble man and I respect that of him.I just hope he will be ok.

she might have loved him.........like a father. normal people don't marry their fathers though or grandfather for that matter. marriage is for intimate love....not parental love. she married him for money.

i can't imagine her being embarrased by her family....she herself was embarrasing. and howard will be ok, he needs to get a job though cause it looks like the free ride is over for him.

they just wanted Annas money cause that seems like the type of family that they are. i like this statement in your post... and to that can agree and say the apple don't fall far from the tree and she got it honest! didn't you just tell me WE shouldn't judge....yet you are judging here!:p

Rosina823
04-11-2007, 10:35 AM
she might have loved him.........like a father. normal people don't marry their fathers though or grandfather for that matter. marriage is for intimate love....not parental love. she married him for money.

i can't imagine her being embarrased by her family....she herself was embarrasing. and howard will be ok, he needs to get a job though cause it looks like the free ride is over for him.

they just wanted Annas money cause that seems like the type of family that they are. i like this statement in your post... and to that can agree and say the apple don't fall far from the tree and she got it honest! didn't you just tell me WE shouldn't judge....yet you are judging here!:p

First off in love age doesn't matter it's just a number.What may not seem right to others doesn't mean it is not right.Just because you are older doesn't mean you can't have intimate love.

Thats your opinion that Anna was emarassing..It is called Entertainment and that is what she was.Her reality show and all.That is who she is.Now I remember one of her cousins on that show that she had not seen in years asking her for money.Thats why I said they want money.She has a sister bashing her in a book right after she died..Do you think that they really care?Im sorry but that is not family.If my family did that to me I would haunt them!!! lol..and they know it.Thats is why I said I would be embarrased by them too.Her mother didn't excatlly treat her right.I read the facts about life when she was alive.I always watched her show and followed what she did.

Ya Howard will be alright finacially, but that is not what Im talking about.I dont think he was in it for a free ride.He loved Anna and you can see it in his eyes.Im talking about him being alright emotionally.He loves that little girl.He has lost the people that he loves.I think that has to be hard on him.

MistyWolf
04-11-2007, 10:52 AM
I seen some of the diary excerpts from Anna's diary and I believe she loved Mr. Marshall .. she didn't write anything bad about him in there. I personally wouldn't marry a man 60 years older than me, but it's none of my business if somebody does!

There is only one judge of Anna and she met him in February .. we all have our own opinions on this subject and obviously they are not going to agree.

aussiegirl
04-11-2007, 11:43 AM
I cant stand Anna's mother.. I would have disowned her the same way Anna did. When she opens her mouth, I just want to bitch slap her?
Does anyone see any good in this women?

aussiegirl
04-11-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm glad it turned out the way it has. Stern didn't take care of Anna very well IMO. She should have been taken to the hospital in restants if need be to save her life. Of course, she would have banned Howard forever if he went against her orders. In any case he would have been at ease in his mind that he did everything for her that was possible. You can't reason with drug addicted people. They aren't in their right mind.

Just because he didn't get Anna to the hospital doesnt mean he didnt love her. Good for you if you have never had anyone close to you have an addiction of some sort. Believe me he probably tried to get her help. But if someone does want help there is nothing you can do. Just watching over them is all you can do and hope you the best.

LuvBigRip
04-11-2007, 11:49 AM
I seen some of the diary excerpts from Anna's diary and I believe she loved Mr. Marshall .. she didn't write anything bad about him in there. I personally wouldn't marry a man 60 years older than me, but it's none of my business if somebody does!

There is only one judge of Anna and she met him in February .. we all have our own opinions on this subject and obviously they are not going to agree.

I totally agree. Love takes many forms. I think she truly loved him. I think they were able to give each other something that no one else in their lives gave them. Look at his grasping evil kids, look at her horrible mother and siblings. Who gives a rats ass what form that love took? Read her diaries, they show she genuinely cared about this man. There is nothing illegal about what he or she did.

MistyWolf
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
I totally agree. Love takes many forms. I think she truly loved him. I think they were able to give each other something that no one else in their lives gave them. Look at his grasping evil kids, look at her horrible mother and siblings. Who gives a rats ass what form that love took? Read her diaries, they show she genuinely cared about this man. There is nothing illegal about what he or she did.

Amen Sister!

MistyWolf
04-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Just because he didn't get Anna to the hospital doesnt mean he didnt love her. Good for you if you have never had anyone close to you have an addiction of some sort. Believe me he probably tried to get her help. But if someone does want help there is nothing you can do. Just watching over them is all you can do and hope you the best.

Exactly! .. Nobody knows what Howard did to try to help her, but yet they all seem to know!

Njean31
04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
well, i believe she would never have married him if he wasn't loaded and had connections.

LuvBigRip
04-11-2007, 12:12 PM
well, i believe she would never have married him if he wasn't loaded and had connections.

Still nothing illegal about that either. He also pursued her for a few years before they married. He got himself arm candy, she got someone to protect and support her. There are marriages based on way less honesty that that. Does not mean that there weren't genuine feelings involved. As long as they loved and respected each other, they got more out of the marriage than many people do. I married a man only 10 years older than I, he left me with little dignity, a broken heart, bruises and ruined credit. I think Anna and Mr. Marshall got the better deal.

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 12:48 PM
So because she married into money that means her family should be money hungry and get some of it too? I don't think so! So what that she married an older man. Who the hell cares? Especially when it seems she really loved him. It was their choice and they done it. I just don't understand why everyone seems to bring that up. Just like someone else just posted, just because we wouldn't do it doesn't make it wrong. Love is love and they were adults. Nothing wrong with that!

Does it make her a bad person because she married an older man who happens to have money? Not in my eyes. She done what she wanted to do and now her family is trying to cash in on her.

I remember that cousin showing up at her house on her show too. Thats exactly why she didn't want anything to do with most of her family.

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 12:54 PM

What exactly is that trailer park comment supposed to mean? I used to live in a trailer park, so I'm just curious as to how you view us people who have/had lived in them.

As far as her selling her baby's birth video.... who cares? Its her child! She's a star and thats what they make money off of. (pics, videos and so on) If it hadn't been her selling it, it would have been someone else. So why not? Oh I know, maybe she should have given those video's to her money hungry crazy ass family so they could sell them. :rolleyes:

Njean31
04-11-2007, 05:39 PM
What exactly is that trailer park comment supposed to mean? I used to live in a trailer park, so I'm just curious as to how you view us people who have/had lived in them.

As far as her selling her baby's birth video.... who cares? Its her child! She's a star and thats what they make money off of. (pics, videos and so on) If it hadn't been her selling it, it would have been someone else. So why not? Oh I know, maybe she should have given those video's to her money hungry crazy ass family so they could sell them. :rolleyes:

it was a joke.......dang, lighten up. i grew up in trailer parks and lived in many trailers in my early adulthood. i probably lived in more than you...let's see if i can count them....probably around 10 different ones. that saying that i said actually comes from my hubby...he says it about me all the time.

and imo, selling the birth video just shows you she'd of done practically anything for money. she might have had money but she had no class.

Njean31
04-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Still nothing illegal about that either. He also pursued her for a few years before they married. He got himself arm candy, she got someone to protect and support her. There are marriages based on way less honesty that that. Does not mean that there weren't genuine feelings involved. As long as they loved and respected each other, they got more out of the marriage than many people do. I married a man only 10 years older than I, he left me with little dignity, a broken heart, bruises and ruined credit. I think Anna and Mr. Marshall got the better deal.

i never said it was illegal:confused:

Tasha405
04-11-2007, 06:04 PM
it was a joke.......dang, lighten up. i grew up in trailer parks and lived in many trailers in my early adulthood. i probably lived in more than you...let's see if i can count them....probably around 10 different ones. that saying that i said actually comes from my hubby...he says it about me all the time.

and imo, selling the birth video just shows you she'd of done practically anything for money. she might have had money but she had no class.

I don't need to lighten up, really. :) I've heard the comment before but wanted to see why you said that about Anna. I don't see how anything she has done would have anything to do with her having lived in a trailer park.

BTW, I lived in one for about 3 years.

If I were a celebrity, I'd probably sell my birth videos too. Why let someone else make the money off of them when you could do it yourself. You know how things go for celebrities, if someone thinks you have some sort of video they could make money off of, they will break into your house and take it and sell it themselves.

LuvBigRip
04-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Almost all of the celebrities do that now. Mags pay big bucks to the paparazzi for pictures, so the celebs sell the pics to a news show or a magazine that has been good to them. They figure why should the scumbag paparzzi get rich off their kid. Alot donate that money to charity, many don't. One way or another the pictures are going to make it out there, so why not have a little control over it.

As for my illegal comment, it was a figure of speech. The whole point was that they provided something to each other that worked for both of them.

Tasha405
04-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Almost all of the celebrities do that now. Mags pay big bucks to the paparazzi for pictures, so the celebs sell the pics to a news show or a magazine that has been good to them. They figure why should the scumbag paparzzi get rich off their kid. Alot donate that money to charity, many don't. One way or another the pictures are going to make it out there, so why not have a little control over it.

Exactly! That's what I was trying to say. lol Many stars sell their babies first pics too for millions, like....Angelina & Brad, Tom & Katie, Britney & Kevin and so on.