PDA

View Full Version : Apologies...

MistyWolf
04-03-2007, 08:34 PM
...If my comment about Ativan got the "How To Be A Better Mom" thread closed. I really was joking (as I stated in the post) and did thank the OPer for the links she posted and I was sincere about that.

Rosina823
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Wtg Misty!!!! It really was interesting.

MistyWolf
04-03-2007, 08:58 PM
I thought the links were interesting .. but I can only guess that someone got offended .. I don't know .. was just trying to have some fun.. You know the Rolling Stones Song .. Mother's Little Helper .. Oh well, like I stated I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Specialk
04-03-2007, 09:01 PM
My apologies too, I did make a comment on the Ativan pill, didnt mean to upset anyone also!!! I did find the link interesting also!!!

evrita
04-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Im sorry I missed it :p I know how to be a better mom oh wait duct tape doesnt count *tiptoes out of thread*

MistyWolf
04-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Im sorry I missed it :p I know how to be a better mom oh wait duct tape doesnt count *tiptoes out of thread*

Hey don't be getting my thread closed!! :eek: :)

tngirl
04-03-2007, 09:34 PM
What did I miss?!?!:eek: I don't remember that thread, but some folks are rather testy and can't take a joke.:p Just remember to be politically correct in everything you post and you won't get everyone's threads closed.:D

tngirl
04-03-2007, 09:34 PM

It doesn't?

evrita
04-03-2007, 09:37 PM
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_babysitter.jpg

MistyWolf
04-03-2007, 09:37 PM
What did I miss?!?!:eek: I don't remember that thread, but some folks are rather testy and can't take a joke.:p Just remember to be politically correct in everything you post and you won't get everyone's threads closed.:D

Hey! .. I don't get everyone's threads closed :D

And you really didn't miss much .. someone posted links on how to be a better mommy and I made a reply stating ativan and j/k .. and than thanked her for the links. Kind of got carried on from that, but we were all just having fun and meant no harm.

tngirl
04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey! .. I don't get everyone's threads closed :D

And you really didn't miss much .. someone posted links on how to be a better mommy and I made a reply stating ativan and j/k .. and than thanked her for the links. Kind of got carried on from that, but we were all just having fun and meant no harm.

Like I said...lol. People just slay me at their anal retentiveness (is that a word?). I catch it all the time for my politically incorrectness...oh well, PC just isn't my style. As for someone needing to tell me how to be a better mother...I am the BEST mom in the whole world, just ask my kids.:D

MistyWolf
04-03-2007, 10:05 PM

OMG! .. That is awesome Ev .. lol! :D :D :D

tngirl
04-04-2007, 03:11 AM
Whoever took that picture needs to be arrested for child abuse!:eek:

~~I love it~~

mamalamas
04-04-2007, 03:21 AM
Look as if I missed all the fun last night! Way to go Misty ... J/K!

And sometimes things get said as a joke and people do get offended. I am hardly EVER serious on here ... so keep that in mind folks :D ;)

MistyWolf
04-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Look as if I missed all the fun last night! Way to go Misty ... J/K!

And sometimes things get said as a joke and people do get offended. I am hardly EVER serious on here ... so keep that in mind folks :D ;)

Wasn't last night .. it was yesterday afternoon .. lol! But you still missed it ;) .. lol.

buttrfli
04-04-2007, 05:02 AM
...If my comment about Ativan got the "How To Be A Better Mom" thread closed. I really was joking (as I stated in the post) and did thank the OPer for the links she posted and I was sincere about that.

Actually.... I left that thread up so long because it was funny, but took it down because the OP was self promoting her blogs (in which she makes money off of) so I deleted it....

Feel free to continue the Ativan conversation LOL!

MistyWolf
04-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Actually.... I left that thread up so long because it was funny, but took it down because the OP was self promoting her blogs (in which she makes money off of) so I deleted it....

Feel free to continue the Ativan conversation LOL!

Oh ok ;) .. well than back to the Ativan .. lmao!!!

buttrfli
04-04-2007, 05:50 AM
yea.. we are not as "anal" as some would like to think ;)

MistyWolf
04-04-2007, 06:31 AM
yea.. we are not as "anal" as some would like to think ;)

I didn't think YOU were anal buttrfli, but some around here are! ;)

myashley89
04-04-2007, 06:32 AM

LOL My dd has that same duck :D

MistyWolf
04-04-2007, 06:45 AM
LOL My dd has that same duck :D

You got stock in duct tape there too myashley?? :D

suprtruckr
04-04-2007, 06:59 AM
that pic is funny but that baby is NOT on a wall she? is on the floor LOL

buttrfli
04-04-2007, 07:10 AM
that pic is funny but that baby is NOT on a wall she? is on the floor LOL

I thought it was the floor too, but when you look at the top right corner of the pic, you can see the window and the twisty thingy from the blinds :eek:

LuvBigRip
04-04-2007, 07:11 AM

Silence is Golden, Duct tape is Silver

buttrfli
04-04-2007, 07:11 AM
I didn't think YOU were anal buttrfli, but some around here are! ;)

sure sure, whatever you say LOL :p

nanajoanie
04-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Silence is Golden, Duct tape is Silver

I have to remember that one.............

eerie777
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
LOL, that pic is too funny! Must have been a bored mommy looking for a laugh. That baby is sooooooooooo cute!

irishchick
04-04-2007, 11:38 AM
i think the pic is funny and i bet the baby was laughing about it
hey if ativan dont work...TRY BENADRYL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL j/k of course.
zoloft is my drug of choice :)~