PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

MistyWolf
04-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Was good here .. helped my sister and watched her kids while she worked.

teenies*mom
04-02-2007, 02:45 AM
my weekend was good - been busy busy busy - I wish the weather would get a little warmer too.

YNKYH8R
04-02-2007, 02:59 AM
It was great. We went grocery shopping (hadn't been in a long time) and we bought lots of healthy stuff. We didn't buy things like soda and chips. We bought lots of fruit and slalad and healthy granola bars and the like. I bought a WiFi router and we had it setup but it wasn't working properly. So we had a friend of mine come by and he was able to, not only get it working, but in increase the speed of our internet connection like x10 times. (BBS now runs super fast) I ordered my laptop. (In another thread I mention buying a really expensive one buy I found a Dell that was hundreds less and has the abilities I want so that will be here in a week or so.

mamalamas
04-02-2007, 04:08 AM
I worked as usual ... stayed up to 4:00 a.m. Saturday night messing with you Misty .. Rosina, Aussiegirl (LISA :eek: ;) ) and TXGreek. Got a lot packed for the big ( and hopefully ) final move I will ever have to make!

By the way ... really good April Fools joke you three played on me ... but I really wish you would have left me in bed ... ROFL!

Aussie .. the jig is up ... I know who you are ... I know where you live ... keep it up girl ... I even know where you work ;) :D

MistyWolf
04-02-2007, 04:18 AM
I worked as usual ... stayed up to 4:00 a.m. Saturday night messing with you Misty .. Rosina, Aussiegirl (LISA :eek: ;) ) and TXGreek. Got a lot packed for the big ( and hopefully ) final move I will ever have to make!

By the way ... really good April Fools joke you three played on me ... but I really wish you would have left me in bed ... ROFL!

Aussie .. the jig is up ... I know who you are ... I know where you live ... keep it up girl ... I even know where you work ;) :D

:eek:

nanajoanie
04-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Hads a great weekend. My GD Heather came over and we went thru more boxes in the garage. Some for her, for me, charity, and trash. Then fixed us some BBQ chicken, and stuff. Visited with some neighbors. Mur finally hung my waterfall fountain. Way cool.

Next weekend should be a rerun. YIPPEE!! Then I'll be able to park in the garage.;)

aussiegirl
04-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Say it isn't so......... I cant believe they told you. Had a great time, lmao (I hate these abbrevations, I dont know what the hell have of them are)
To busy watching my credit score, no time to learn these abbrevations. Hope I spelled that right, wouldn't want to throw TXGEEK into a fit. She was such a witch that night. Yes, yes I know I spelled that wrong. Good luck with your move. Hope to see you soon.
Aussie-

Heidi
04-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Had a busy weekend like usual. Scrapbook party Friday evening, my nephew's 5th birthday party Saturday afternoon, my cousins wedding Saturday evening, grocery and home depot shopping on Sunday.

earnhardt1
04-02-2007, 09:59 AM
added more tuner parts to the new car and enjoyed the storm....and then i naped while hubby played with the kiddie

myashley89
04-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Pretty boring here, rained alot. Two oldest were away on a sleepover all weekend, so me and hubby took the two youngest to a family cookout at his brothers house. Spent half the time in the garage cuz it rained but it was still fun :D

sheila_361
04-02-2007, 10:30 AM
I had a nice relaxing and quiet weekend, did absolutely nothing at all, no cooking, order in and that's about it...

irishchick
04-02-2007, 10:36 AM
nice weekend, although lots of rain yesterday, kinda blah.
did running around, saw some friends for dinner, tha twas nice, weekend went to fast !!
thanks for asking !

evrita
04-02-2007, 11:06 AM
I had the weekend off Sat Sun and Mon had to take the dog to the vet she fell and hurt her knee and did some spring yard work what we can because we still have snow. Did some spring cleaning went to my moms for supper on Sunday had a co worker come by to see my house after a year of living here finally LOL. Today I need to get to the bank if I can get my sorry butt motivated.

Rosina823
04-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Worked all weekend..Misty watched the kids ..Drinks at night lol...Think the vodka was the best part of the weekend lol....

MistyWolf
04-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Worked all weekend..Misty watched the kids ..Drinks at night lol...Think the vodka was the best part of the weekend lol....

Yeah .. I think so too.

And the kids were good ;)