PDA

View Full Version : JC Penny's Or Target For Portraits?

missboots
03-27-2007, 04:20 PM
My Walmart don't do pictures anymore. I have found a JC Penny's & a Target to get pictures of my daughter done. Both are at the same mall & both are for the same price. Have you had pictures taken at either place or know someone who did? If so, how did the pictures come out? Thanks for your input!!:)

teenies*mom
03-27-2007, 04:29 PM
We always get out pictures done at JCPenneys- my brother and his family get theirs done there as well - I have never had a problem with the pictures and they come out great.

Heidi
03-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Never done Target, but we really like JcPenny. We usually do the $3.99 sheets so we get to choose some of each pose.

kyswpgrl
03-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Our Targets don't have a portrait studio in them. I've used JCPenney and have been pleased with the outcome. Your best deal is to get the $3.99 portrait sheets because I can almost guarantee you'll want more than one pose. :p Of course it's hit and miss with the photographer you get, but at least you have more options now. Another great place to go (if you have one nearby) is Portrait Innovations. They took the best photos of any place I've ever gone to.