PDA

View Full Version : Ack! %^#^#@!

buttrfli
03-27-2007, 05:23 AM
I hate it when I make coffee and when I go to get some I find that I forgot to turn the coffee pot on :eek:

DreamWarrior
03-27-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh man... I hate when that happens... although, the missing smell of brewing coffee should have been a BIG clue :P

buttrfli
03-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Oh man... I hate when that happens... although, the missing smell of brewing coffee should have been a BIG clue :P

Allergy season... I can't smell anything LOL :p

YankeeMary
03-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Brains are a scarey thing for some people...lol. Hope your day gets better.

buttrfli
03-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Brains are a scarey thing for some people...lol. Hope your day gets better.

Brains are a scary thing for me with no coffee! :p

galeane29
03-27-2007, 06:25 AM
what sucks even more is if you put cream and sugar or such in your coffee and you have forgotten to do so and take a big drink....YUCKKKK...OR let it sit just a lil too long and it gets cool....double yuck

DreamWarrior
03-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Allergy season... I can't smell anything LOL :p

Heh... I resemble that remark.. LMAO

justme23
03-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Thank you for this post... I forgot to make the copy (see how tired I am? Coffee, not copy!), much less turn the pot on.

Kyla Kym
03-27-2007, 06:46 AM
I hate it when I make coffee and when I go to get some I find that I forgot to turn the coffee pot on :eek:

Solution=Bunn coffee maker! :D Even if you forget to turn it on you can flip the switch and have a pot of coffee in like 2 minutes flat!~;)

tljohn123
03-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Solution=Bunn coffee maker! :D Even if you forget to turn it on you can flip the switch and have a pot of coffee in like 2 minutes flat!~;)

Ahhhh we have this and its GREAT! Except when sweetie forgets to empty out what was left in the pot and pours in MORE water. hehehehe

Tasha405
03-27-2007, 07:37 AM

That's what my inlaws have and I soooo want one too. Those things are great. When we came back up here it seemed like it took mine forever to make a pot. lol

Buttrfli, I do that too. Oh... or I put the water in and turn it on but forget to add the coffee to the filter, so I just end up with hot water! :o

YankeeMary
03-27-2007, 11:25 AM
We have a Bunn and I have sent it back to Bunn once already because it quit working, they fixed it, returned it 2 months later same thing, quit working. Getting ready to send it back yet again...grrr...but I agree they are so much easier.

Kyla Kym
03-27-2007, 09:50 PM
We have a Bunn and I have sent it back to Bunn once already because it quit working, they fixed it, returned it 2 months later same thing, quit working. Getting ready to send it back yet again...grrr...but I agree they are so much easier.

Mary do you have well water? We carry the Bunns at our store and the type stock we carry can be anything from returns to store displays. Weve sold them out of our store for over 2 years now and I've never had one returned yet. But like I said the type stock we get can be major dept. store returns and some of the bunns that we get that have been used and don't work right is normally from grit getting around that seal. When we get them in like that, I normally can fix them by taking the top off, rinsing out the holding tank and cleaning around that seal. My personal one was a used one (hubby wouldn't let me have one of the new ones because we can sell those for more he says :rolleyes: ) and the used one I have is still working great for us and we use it every day. :) Could that be whats happening to yours?

Oh Tasha if your ever my way you can pick up one at my store for around $55.00 bucks brand new! :D

Kyla Kym
03-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Ahhhh we have this and its GREAT! Except when sweetie forgets to empty out what was left in the pot and pours in MORE water. hehehehe

LOL I've did that before thinking the coffee pot could hold just a little more and before I know it the whole counter is covered in coffee. LOL :p

andreame70
03-28-2007, 02:30 AM
I have done the same thing, so don't feel too bad, you are not alone, LOL.

What I hate even worse is what I did last week. I went into the kitchen at 5 am, tip toeing in the dark so I wouldn't wake up DH and DS. I needed coffee really bad because I was still 3/4 asleep. I get the pot set up, cut it on and went into the computer room for a few minutes to let it brew. A few minutes later, I sneak back into the kitchen, grab a mug, put my cream and sugar in and pour in the coffee. I take a sip and BAM...no flavor what so ever. I cut on the light to see that I am drinking hot water with cream and sugar. Dummy here forgot to put the coffee in. At that point, I cut off the coffee maker, dumped my hot water with cream and sugar in the sink and went back to bed.

Andrea

PrincessArky
03-28-2007, 03:30 AM
I have done stuff like that with the stove waiting to heat up so I can put my food in only to discover that I didnt turn it on yet lol

tsquared
03-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Maybe this thread should be titled Old Age..............LMAO

PrincessArky
03-28-2007, 04:01 AM

lol might have a point there

buttrfli
03-28-2007, 05:19 AM

You got that right! I got up this morning and I turned it on this time, but I plugged the pot into and outlet that has never worked. :rolleyes:

I need a vacation or something.

PrincessArky
03-28-2007, 05:27 AM
You got that right! I got up this morning and I turned it on this time, but I plugged the pot into and outlet that has never worked. :rolleyes:

I need a vacation or something.

I vote for a nice vacation :)

buttrfli
03-28-2007, 05:31 AM
I vote for a nice vacation :)

find me a place with cabana boys and long island iced teas, and I'm there! :D

PrincessArky
03-28-2007, 05:36 AM
find me a place with cabana boys and long island iced teas, and I'm there! :D

oh yeah I am so there..........and I guess T won't might watching all my kids lol

nedthenanite
03-28-2007, 02:41 PM
what sucks even more is if you put cream and sugar or such in your coffee and you have forgotten to do so and take a big drink....YUCKKKK...OR let it sit just a lil too long and it gets cool....double yuck

that'll wake you up.

nedthenanite
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM

what's that sonny? i couldn't hear ya. i need to turn up my miracle ear.