PDA

View Full Version : Truly Truly Fed Up!!!

Pages : [1] 2

heartlvrs
03-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Why do people come her and scam others out of their hardearned money? I am venting on behalf of someone else..not me..but am sick of seeing this. We need to come up with a rule or something that if someone is in ANY disputes over anything with anyone else here on THIS board., that until its resolved in an agreeable manner..they SHOULD NOT be allowed to post any other items for sale or trade of ANY sort!!! Maybe this would help eliminate some of this trashy dealings!!!!

I am going to make this a poll..see how many agree we need a rule to the effect of what I mentioned above. So if you are one of the fed up ones vote!!!

Sweetberries
03-26-2007, 05:49 PM
I agree :mad: put a stop to it

earnhardt1
03-26-2007, 06:03 PM
i think that sometimes ppl get a bad rep and it may not be there fault,sometimes mail gets lost i know ive had it happen

freeby4me
03-26-2007, 06:13 PM
I say make it a rule. We dont need someone who is disputing something selling more stuff that could screw others out of the merchandise.

TxGreek
03-26-2007, 06:23 PM
LOL I love the options.... I agree or I'm a scammer. :D

heartlvrs
03-26-2007, 06:27 PM
LOL I love the options.... I agree or I'm a scammer. :D

yep..u either are or arent:);) no gray here...lol

Katt
03-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Or, instead of a new rule that we would have to watch over everyone, to make sure they followed, we could do away with the whole fsot area. :) That would wipe out any scamming.

We have always said, buying or selling here is at your own risk. We do not get involved, because disputes in this area will always be "he said, she said". What I do find interesting, is everyone is quick to post in vent, or OT, or anywhere except the feedback area. If people are continually scamming, get the negative feedback down, so others see it. The less people that trade with the person, the less there are to scam and eventually the person will move on. It's amazing how many threads I see in this area, yet when I go to feedback, there is not a word mentioned in the person's thread.

Heidi
03-26-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm wondering why once it is well known that someone is a scammer, why they aren't banned from the board. Obviously they could get a new email address and join again, but once that's known, ban that email address also.

kyswpgrl
03-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Or, instead of a new rule that we would have to watch over everyone, to make sure they followed, we could do away with the whole fsot area. :) That would wipe out any scamming.

We have always said, buying or selling here is at your own risk. We do not get involved, because disputes in this area will always be "he said, she said". What I do find interesting, is everyone is quick to post in vent, or OT, or anywhere except the feedback area. If people are continually scamming, get the negative feedback down, so others see it. The less people that trade with the person, the less there are to scam and eventually the person will move on. It's amazing how many threads I see in this area, yet when I go to feedback, there is not a word mentioned in the person's thread.

What happens when you leave feedback for someone, her thread gets deleted from the boards, and then she returns after a very long absence? LOL Too bad I can't leave her negative feedback again just because I no longer have the information to back up my claims. Hopefully she has turned a new leaf.

buttrfli
03-27-2007, 05:05 AM
This whole banning thing is fine and dandy, but who is going to be judge and jury and decide who is right or wrong? Sure isn't going to be me.

Like Katt said, trading here is AYOR, we've put rules in place a feedback system and a bad traders list. Things are going to happen that we have no control over.

Njean31
03-27-2007, 05:24 AM
how about making a rule with yourself as a buyer and do not buy from someone with little or no feedback and who hasn't been registered here for over a certain amount of time. i think people who come here trying to sell stuff should FIRST establish feedback by being a buyer of atleast a few transactions.

YankeeMary
03-27-2007, 05:43 AM
This whole banning thing is fine and dandy, but who is going to be judge and jury and decide who is right or wrong?

I will. I say hang em' if they scam. No mercy...hehe.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-27-2007, 06:01 AM
One instance..a person here with great feedback BUT is a scammer. Buys stuff claims they never get it.It just happens more then once or twice with this person.

Not sure why no negative left,but the fight is posted in other threads claiming to be the victim..even with proof.

Willow
03-27-2007, 06:02 AM
I go into the trader feedback forum a lot just to see if there have been any complaints and I haven't seen any for a long time but I've seen several posts in vent/whine and off topic chat about bad traders. Maybe some people are just afraid to leave bad feedback. :confused:

buttrfli
03-27-2007, 06:38 AM
One instance..a person here with great feedback BUT is a scammer. Buys stuff claims they never get it.It just happens more then once or twice with this person.

Not sure why no negative left,but the fight is posted in other threads claiming to be the victim..even with proof.

Just goes to show ya that sellers also need to protect themselves.

tnfuhs
03-27-2007, 07:25 AM
I dont participate in those threads, but I think a new rule should be in order.

Katt
03-27-2007, 01:03 PM
how about making a rule with yourself as a buyer and do not buy from someone with little or no feedback and who hasn't been registered here for over a certain amount of time. i think people who come here trying to sell stuff should FIRST establish feedback by being a buyer of atleast a few transactions.

That is exactly what I am saying. It is the buyers and sellers responsibility to protect THEMSELVES. I'm not putting new rules in place because to be honest, there is already a lot of rules that probably need to go. Actually, there already is a rule in place...Trading here is at your own risk. As for someone not having feedback here..or it gets deleted etc, before you trade, ask for the person to provide feedback links to other boards, ebay. Anything to prove they are who they say they are, and are honest. It's up to those using the fsot board to make it safe for themselves.

We don't get involved, because like I said before, it will always be one word against anothers.

Doesn't help when people don't bother to leave feedback, which the members asked for a forum specifically for. But, again, that's on the buyers and sellers. I'm sorry guys, new rules won't help. There is nothing to stop people from whining that we banned the wrong person, here's the proof, blah blah.

The only thing to truly protect members from people selling or buying and not holding up to their end, is to not allow it here at all. I don't think that's what everyone wants though.

Kelsey1224
03-27-2007, 01:31 PM
That is exactly what I am saying. It is the buyers and sellers responsibility to protect THEMSELVES. I'm not putting new rules in place because to be honest, there is already a lot of rules that probably need to go. Actually, there already is a rule in place...Trading here is at your own risk. As for someone not having feedback here..or it gets deleted etc, before you trade, ask for the person to provide feedback links to other boards, ebay. Anything to prove they are who they say they are, and are honest. It's up to those using the fsot board to make it safe for themselves.

We don't get involved, because like I said before, it will always be one word against anothers.

Doesn't help when people don't bother to leave feedback, which the members asked for a forum specifically for. But, again, that's on the buyers and sellers. I'm sorry guys, new rules won't help. There is nothing to stop people from whining that we banned the wrong person, here's the proof, blah blah.

The only thing to truly protect members from people selling or buying and not holding up to their end, is to not allow it here at all. I don't think that's what everyone wants though.

I happen to agree with Katt. And the two options you provided do not give me an option I want. Just because I don't like the first choice doesn't mean that I'm a scammer. I don't even trade on the board...never have. (Well...I was a secret pal many many years ago and remain friends with that person to this day.) Any FSOT on-line should always be approached as suspect and a potential risk. That is just common sense. I'm sorry for people who have been scammed, but "let the buyer beware" is centuries old advice which is still good today.

tngirl
03-27-2007, 06:55 PM
I have gotten scammed a couple of times in the FSOT. For this reason I only buy from members that I know. If a newbie post something for sale, I will NOT buy from them no matter how good a deal. The only person that was kind of new that I bought from had feedback and since I wasn't spending too much money I decided to buy from him. Otherwise, only those that I know and trust. And you guys know who you are...lol.:D

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-28-2007, 05:49 AM
I have gotten scammed a couple of times in the FSOT. For this reason I only buy from members that I know. If a newbie post something for sale, I will NOT buy from them no matter how good a deal. The only person that was kind of new that I bought from had feedback and since I wasn't spending too much money I decided to buy from him. Otherwise, only those that I know and trust. And you guys know who you are...lol.:D

Like I said, there is a long time member here with good feedback and always claims to not getting her purchase :rolleyes:

NCgranny
03-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I also agree...

TxGreek
03-28-2007, 09:44 AM
Like I said, there is a long time member here with good feedback and always claims to not getting her purchase :rolleyes:

Is delivery confirmation being used? It's pretty hard to dispute that it's been delivered if it says DELIVERED.
(I know there are times when it's delivered and stolen or when the DC isn't updated, but it's better to have some protection instead of none)

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Yes, there was proof beyond proof but still said it wasn't delivered. (this didn't happen to me, was another board member) There is just TOO many packages not being received by this trader.

Njean31
03-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Yes, there was proof beyond proof but still said it wasn't delivered. (this didn't happen to me, was another board member) There is just TOO many packages not being received by this trader.

that would be highly suspect then if delivery confirmation was being used and they kept saying they didn't get the pkg. would you pm who this is so i don't deal with them please?

DBackFan
03-28-2007, 10:27 AM
What DBD is referring to is NOT this transaction. I had a trade with "EARNHARDT1" and she is not providing ANY proof that the package was ever mailed..NONE...and this was for jump ropes etc for my new foster children. 10.00 exactly.

IF DBD is stupid enough to refer to ME as the one who keeps NOT receiving packages she can shut the hell up..lol. I had ONE instance that you are ALL very aware of with the laptop. ONE time where the item was not received before this one. YES they had DC then but NOT NOW and THIS is the transaction that heartlvrs is referring to not one that happened well over a year ago. :rolleyes:

Heartlvrs is just trying to protect ALL of you. Earnhardt1 is a new trader and has high dollar gift cards for sale now. Its just wise to protect yourself. She has posted over and over she is refunding my money but has not done it. Paypal is giving her until April 2 to rule and it WILL be in my favor.

There are a few here who just LOVE to dig up old news (must be a boring life)...I just want what my 3 little ones deserve. These kids have been thru so much and they watched the mail everyday for 3 weeks.

Oh and by the way THANK YOU for keeping this post bumped up...people need to be aware. THANK YOU!!!!!! By the way I totally agree that you can't ban someone for this because of all the he said... she said... but you CAN be aware.

taylyn
03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Like Katt said, trading here is AYOR, we've put rules in place a feedback system and a bad traders list. Things are going to happen that we have no control over.

I agree Completly.

heartlvrs
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
"Heartlvrs is just trying to protect ALL of you. "

YEP TIS TRUE!!!

earnhardt1
03-28-2007, 11:11 AM
wow here is she crying her same sad story again u werent ripped off dont care what you say... gift cards are still being sold no matter what you try to say so DBD is stating her opinions also.... so news flash bashing me isnt going to help you and all of my feedback is good and you were the cheapest itme i have sold yet so why would i choose to rip u off but come through on high dollar items, seriously think about it...ur package was apparently lost in transit or "something"

Njean31
03-28-2007, 02:45 PM
wow here is she crying her same sad story again u werent ripped off dont care what you say... gift cards are still being sold no matter what you try to say so DBD is stating her opinions also.... so news flash bashing me isnt going to help you and all of my feedback is good and you were the cheapest itme i have sold yet so why would i choose to rip u off but come through on high dollar items, seriously think about it...ur package was apparently lost in transit or "something"

none of this would be happening if you would just use delivery confirmation. please do so in the future, especially if you are selling $$ gift cards. in my opinion, once the dc says delivered...then it's a done deal no matter what they say.

earnhardt1
03-28-2007, 03:03 PM
yea i plan on that now so this doesnt happen with the g.c's... i was a lil to trusting i guess:(

Heidi
03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
yea i plan on that now so this doesnt happen with the g.c's... i was a lil to trusting i guess:(

Do you still have your receipt, I would think that if you scan your receipt and send it to her that could be used as proof that you shipped it as well. Just a suggestion.

earnhardt1
03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
i may had so many papers laying around from wedding

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-28-2007, 08:09 PM
What DBD is referring to is NOT this transaction. I had a trade with "EARNHARDT1" and she is not providing ANY proof that the package was ever mailed..NONE...and this was for jump ropes etc for my new foster children. 10.00 exactly.

IF DBD is stupid enough to refer to ME as the one who keeps NOT receiving packages she can shut the hell up..lol. I had ONE instance that you are ALL very aware of with the laptop. ONE time where the item was not received before this one. YES they had DC then but NOT NOW and THIS is the transaction that heartlvrs is referring to not one that happened well over a year ago. :rolleyes:

Heartlvrs is just trying to protect ALL of you. Earnhardt1 is a new trader and has high dollar gift cards for sale now. Its just wise to protect yourself. She has posted over and over she is refunding my money but has not done it. Paypal is giving her until April 2 to rule and it WILL be in my favor.

There are a few here who just LOVE to dig up old news (must be a boring life)...I just want what my 3 little ones deserve. These kids have been thru so much and they watched the mail everyday for 3 weeks.

Oh and by the way THANK YOU for keeping this post bumped up...people need to be aware. THANK YOU!!!!!! By the way I totally agree that you can't ban someone for this because of all the he said... she said... but you CAN be aware.

Who said I was referring to YOU? I never named names,YOU came in and pointed at yourself. LMAO

DBackFan
03-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Who said I was referring to YOU? I never named names,YOU came in and pointed at yourself. LMAO

Like I said thank you for keeping this bumped up. Until earnhardt1 refunds the money or makes the trade good it needs to stay up. I appreciate it Sheila. I have no problems with pointing at myself either. :p

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-29-2007, 05:20 AM
Point and laugh I suppose?

buttrfli
03-29-2007, 05:23 AM
Well this is a perfect example of why the rules won't change....

Theres a trade and the buyer claims that they didn't receive the item and the sellers says they sent it. How are we to know who is telling the truth? You can't tell me to go off the fact that one trader is new and the other is a long time member with lots of feedback. We do get new members who have scammed people, but lets not forget that we have also had long time members with lots of good feedback that have turned and scammed lots of people. So in this case, who is to be banned? Both of them?

I can form my own opinions on who I believe, but thats just for me to make my own personal trading decisions, not to ban someone for it.

Oh boy... if I could ban people on my opinions of them... welll.... LOL

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-29-2007, 05:27 AM
One of these traders may be "new" but she hasn't tried to lie and cheat someone.

hunny
03-29-2007, 06:31 AM
I think if you are selling something, and the person claims to have not recieved it, the seller better be able to come up with some proof of mailing, reciept, or dc#. I save all my reciepts untill the buyer lets me know that they have recieved the package. And on the more expensive items i always use delivery confirmation.
I dont know who this trader is that is scamming but i would like to know. So if theres a scammer out there, dont be shy to name names because the rest of us need to know so we dont get scamed.
I know its not dbackfan, I have had several trades with her over a span of 5 years, i have always recieved her boxes and shes always recieved mine.

heartlvrs
03-29-2007, 07:19 AM
I think if you are selling something, and the person claims to have not recieved it, the seller better be able to come up with some proof of mailing, reciept, or dc#. I save all my reciepts untill the buyer lets me know that they have recieved the package. And on the more expensive items i always use delivery confirmation.
I dont know who this trader is that is scamming but i would like to know. So if theres a scammer out there, dont be shy to name names because the rest of us need to know so we dont get scamed.
I know its not dbackfan, I have had several trades with her over a span of 5 years, i have always recieved her boxes and shes always recieved mine.

Totally true for me too!

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-29-2007, 06:20 PM

You were a smarter trader.

tsquared
03-29-2007, 08:03 PM
too bad there wasnt a way in the feedback section that when their feedback was checked it would somehow show the cummulative negative feedback andpositive feedback like ebay does.........that way one does not have to go through page after page of feedback unless it is 50 / 50 or so. I am of the mind that if it is something expensive then it should not be sold on the net, but face to face. But face to face in the bigger cities can be just like selling on the net.........how many of the local people have you met.............type thing

buttrfli
03-30-2007, 05:02 AM
too bad there wasnt a way in the feedback section that when their feedback was checked it would somehow show the cummulative negative feedback andpositive feedback like ebay does.........that way one does not have to go through page after page of feedback unless it is 50 / 50 or so.

There is actually an add-on for vBulletin that does that. Would be nice to have.

earnhardt1
03-30-2007, 05:16 AM
that would be nice...

DBackFan
03-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Since I REALLY want this kept bumped up until I get my paypal ruling on Monday I had a 16 yr old girl who is staying here a week do me a favor last night. She spent over 2 hours reading TWO peoples feedbacks. Mine and the one with over 400 feedback who is running her mouth here. I have well over 700 trades over 6 years and 50 pages of feedback with 4 negatives left and 2 of them very minor. Everyone received their items, there has NEVER been anyone who said they didn't receive something from me and only ONCE where I didn't receive from them before now.

NOW for the one with over 400 feedback and 33 pages? 5 bad trades and 3 are BAD!
I agree lets do the stats like Ebay does and so its easier for people to go back and read the negatives without wading. I was ASTOUNDED when I read some of the negative she has.

Now if its a pissin match people want we can start posting them :p

You know all I wanted was to get the items I paid for from this gal. I think everyone knows that she can't prove she sent them so I am entitled to a refund.

BTW I did NOT start this thread but I will sure as heck keep it bumped until everyone knows that earnhardt1 is a BAD TRADER.

earnhardt1
03-30-2007, 08:15 AM
some people have nothing better to do than try to cause trouble for other people... it seems that whole "click" thing again is back from high school

DBackFan
03-30-2007, 08:19 AM
some people have nothing better to do than try to cause trouble for other people... it seems that whole "click" thing again is back from high school

Give me my refund from this bad trade and this wouldn't be happening:rolleyes:

hunny
03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
I agree the rating system would be a good idea. I think there should be a rule, If you sell something and the buyer never recieves, and you have no proof of mailing, and refuse to refund the money, You should not be allowed to sell any more items. Regadless of how many feedback you have. If you are not responsible enough to save your mailing reciepts or dc#, then your not responisble enough to be selling.NO EXCUSES, You need proof you shipped (thats how you protect yourself when your selling).

Out2Lunch
03-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Since I REALLY want this kept bumped up until I get my paypal ruling on Monday I had a 16 yr old girl who is staying here a week do me a favor last night. She spent over 2 hours reading TWO peoples feedbacks. Mine and the one with over 400 feedback who is running her mouth here. I have well over 700 trades over 6 years and 50 pages of feedback with 4 negatives left and 2 of them very minor. Everyone received their items, there has NEVER been anyone who said they didn't receive something from me and only ONCE where I didn't receive from them before now.

NOW for the one with over 400 feedback and 33 pages? SIX bad trades and some of them are AWFUL!

I agree lets do the stats like Ebay does and so its easier for people to go back and read the negatives without wading. I was ASTOUNDED when I read some of the negative she has.

Now if its a pissin match people want we can start posting them :p

You know all I wanted was to get the items I paid for from this gal. I think everyone knows that she can't prove she sent them so I am entitled to a refund.

BTW I did NOT start this thread but I will sure as heck keep it bumped until everyone knows that earnhardt1 is a BAD TRADER.

You may want to go and check for yourself about DBD's feedback. I just read through 33 pages and there are only 3 people who left a negative. There are some other posts that correspond to the 3 trades, however there are only 3 transactions total. And I'm sorry, but her positives outweigh those negatives.

DBackFan
03-30-2007, 08:58 AM
You may want to go and check for yourself about DBD's feedback. I just read through 33 pages and there are only 3 people who left a negative. There are some other posts that correspond to the 3 trades, however there are only 3 transactions total. And I'm sorry, but her positives outweigh those negatives.

Thanks for mentioning a name ;) I think you need to re read though. ;)

Thanks for keeping this bumped too! Its NOT about DBD's feedback though folks, that was mentioned for the rating system that some are asking for. Oh and i TOTALLY agree about positives outweighing negatives thats why I mentioned my 700 plus feedback.

earnhardt1 is the bad trader mentioned in this thread.

YankeeMary
03-30-2007, 08:58 AM

I also went and read and only found 3. I guess I am anal...lol.

hunny
03-30-2007, 09:13 AM
While were at it, Lets mention earnhardt1 feedback. 10 total and 1 negative. and 2 from the same person. not very good numbers there.
I think that is the bad trader that is in question.

DBackFan
03-30-2007, 09:17 AM
I also want to clarify because there are only 5 not 6 (we were counting one that just had a period there because it was obviously edited). YES there are only 3 BAD ones. I have all the dates if anyone wants them. I am done. This is not about HER its about earnhardt1.

tsquared
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Thank God i was born a male!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsquared
03-30-2007, 10:36 AM
There is actually an add-on for vBulletin that does that. Would be nice to have.

well darn ya...............dont ya have the pull and purse strings to get r done???!!!:eek: :eek: :p :p

earnhardt1
03-30-2007, 12:48 PM
well how are my numbers bad??? one bad feedback from someone i know i sent a package to.... let me clarify "frankly darlin i dont give a damn anymore" i know what was sent and thats all that matters..oh and how is 2 feedbacks from 1 person bad?

DBackFan
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
I decided I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO not going there but thank you to the person who gave me the link ;)

Katt
03-30-2007, 02:33 PM

I sent both Jon and Brandon a link to the vbulletin page that contains the hack, and asked if it would be possible for Brandon to put it on the board. It will only start once it is put in though, the old feedback won't be on it. Everyone would have to manually go in and leave feedback, with the dates of the transactions etc.

We could actually get rid of the feedback area if we were to get it. Would clear up server space lol ;)

buttrfli
03-30-2007, 02:46 PM
I sent both Jon and Brandon a link to the vbulletin page that contains the hack, and asked if it would be possible for Brandon to put it on the board. It will only start once it is put in though, the old feedback won't be on it. Everyone would have to manually go in and leave feedback, with the dates of the transactions etc.

We could actually get rid of the feedback area if we were to get it. Would clear up server space lol ;)

That would be nice :D

on a side note... since some are hellbent on comparing feedback... its unfortunate that in some cases proper feedback was not left. If it had been I guarantee you that a comparison wouldn't even be an issue.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-30-2007, 04:40 PM
someone pm'd me this LMAO

Shelia,
I was reading the post where Tami is trying to slam you regarding your feedback. Beings that I am anal I started reading your fb, so far Tami has done at least 2 transactions with you. THe one that catches my eye is #231 You sent Tami money yet she was LATE shipping out your stuff. Just thought it was funny she is slamming and she even wrote she was late in shipping. LOL
Have a good one,

dayzee
03-30-2007, 07:31 PM
edited

TxGreek
03-30-2007, 07:57 PM
edited

Why did you edit what you wrote? If she is scamming people, I think it should be known so others don't lose their money, too.

pepperpot
03-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately when things like this happen, it effects everyone.

I won't even begin to speculate on who did what...as perhaps something was lost in the mail? Whatever, doesn't matter, I just know that from reading this thread, I don't and won't purchase anything through this site (or other similar ones) as the buyer really has no recourse.

Sorry if this comment doesn't sit well with the group, I can only be honest in voicing my opinion and by continuously bumping this thread only reinforces a bad taste with this whole process and further deters any desire of even looking at what's for sale or auction from anyone. I'm probably not the only one who is turned off as well, it hurts everyone.

I think the group is smart enough to interpret feedback and as with any transaction, there are always risks. This whole thread has just turned me off to the whole process.:(

loveswolfs
03-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately when things like this happen, it effects everyone.

I won't even begin to speculate on who did what...as perhaps something was lost in the mail? Whatever, doesn't matter, I just know that from reading this thread, I don't and won't purchase anything through this site (or other similar ones) as the buyer really has no recourse.

Sorry if this comment doesn't sit well with the group, I can only be honest in voicing my opinion and by continuously bumping this thread only reinforces a bad taste with this whole process and further deters any desire of even looking at what's for sale or auction from anyone. I'm probably not the only one who is turned off as well, it hurts everyone.

I think the group is smart enough to interpret feedback and as with any transaction, there are always risks. This whole thread has just turned me off to the whole process.:(

Im with you on this one..twice i have seen post's like this come into the vent and wine. I have been a member for a while , lurked for a long time & after seeing this again i wont be going in that thread. Im waiting for the day when the whole thread gos poof.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:24 AM
oh i can tell you when it will go away.... when ever paypal rules in dbackfan's favor because i woudl not have a probelm refunding money but after she went into my fsot and iso posts and left negative comments and is stalking every post i make i have decided i WILL NOT refund her if she woudl have asked nicely and not been evil about it i would have gladly sent the refund.. 12 hours after she asked she reported to paypal how does that give me time to do anything? first i have a life that does not involve sitting in front of computer all day.... all i know is her package was sent and what happened to it i dont know,maybe the mail gnomes are playing kick ball and jump rope beats me.. but i know the package was mailed i would not want to upset a child i wouldnt want mine to be upset so those that dont beleive me and want to bash go ahead but i know what happened

Willow
03-31-2007, 06:05 AM
What I want to know is who the four people are in the poll that said they are the one's who screw people. :D

buttrfli
03-31-2007, 06:10 AM
What I want to know is who the four people are in the poll that said they are the one's who screw people. :D

I'm one.... I did it for the hell of it :D

YankeeMary
03-31-2007, 06:12 AM

Go figure!!!

buttrfli
03-31-2007, 06:13 AM
I just have to say this.... I don't just look at someones feedback when I trade here. I also look at their behavior here. How they treat others etc. I won't deal with someone who is constantly nasty to people.. I don't care how good their feedback is.

There are a select few that I trade with here and I keep it that way.

Willow
03-31-2007, 06:19 AM
A lot of people will probably disagree with this but I would be leary of trading with someone who only posts in the for sale/trade forum. I've bought a few things in the past but I can probably count on one hand how many times I've done that. LOL I would feel better knowing that person is an active member that posts in other forums.

kyswpgrl
03-31-2007, 09:03 AM
I agree the rating system would be a good idea. I think there should be a rule, If you sell something and the buyer never recieves, and you have no proof of mailing, and refuse to refund the money, You should not be allowed to sell any more items. Regadless of how many feedback you have. If you are not responsible enough to save your mailing reciepts or dc#, then your not responisble enough to be selling.NO EXCUSES, You need proof you shipped (thats how you protect yourself when your selling).

What if the buyer sells you something, you receive it, and it's not in the condition it was supposed to be? Then the buyer returns it and the seller never refunds the money. Sound familiar?

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 12:09 PM
i woudl not have a probelm refunding money

Have you contacted dayzee?

I used to think the majority of people in the FSOT forum were good people, but now I think the good people are few and far between.
Like others, I'll only trade with a select few now.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-31-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm wondering why MY feedback was brought up...Tami, you have nothing but NICE things to say in ALL the feedback you have left me :rolleyes:

DBackFan
03-31-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm wondering why MY feedback was brought up...Tami, you have nothing but NICE things to say in ALL the feedback you have left me :rolleyes:

...and all of yours to me is glowing also. By the way you have even traded with me fairly recently *gasp*

...and your feedback was brought up because you are making this thread of LORETTA's your business and you ALSO have a little bad feedback, it happens when you deal with 100's.

Edited to add this: THANK YOU for all the PM's of support and I REALLY encourage those of you who are complaining of bad dealings with earnhardt1 ALSO to post it!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Funny, I have had a lot of pm's too :D

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:32 PM
funny i've never had bad dealings... seems your groupies may be tellin tells tami.....

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=TxGreek;95553128]Have you contacted dayzee?

why???

ahippiechic
03-31-2007, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=TxGreek;95553128]Have you contacted dayzee?

why???

You still owe me a pr of jeans from our trade last month. And believe me, I am NOT one of dbacks 'groupies'. I don't even like her.

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 03:39 PM
funny i've never had bad dealings... seems your groupies may be tellin tells tami.....

I'm also not a "groupie." I've never talked to Tami, let alone told her tales.

Why?

She claims you took $80 from her.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:48 PM

thats crazy $80!!! who is she and how do i pm her??? she fell outta her tree if she thinks i owe her 80 bucks....i never even dealt with her

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 03:50 PM
thats crazy $80!!! who is she and how do i pm her??? she fell outta her tree if she thinks i owe her 80 bucks....i never even dealt with her

PM Dayzee (http://www.bigbigforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=63956)

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:52 PM
thanks pm sent

DBackFan
03-31-2007, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=earnhardt1;95553190]

You still owe me a pr of jeans from our trade last month.

Interesting

DBackFan
03-31-2007, 03:55 PM

another interesting...seems its all catching up with you

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=ahippiechic;95553192]

Interesting

not what you are implying...but im done explaining myself to you......

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 03:57 PM
another interesting...seems its all catching up with you

dont even know this person never even dealt with them.i have left feedback for every person who ever bought or sold me something and she is not there so i am not stressing about her LIE

ahippiechic
03-31-2007, 04:03 PM
If dayzee is owed 80.00 why didn't she say so in her post, instead of editing it out? I would sure speak up if someone owed me 80 bux.

I didn't leave neg feedback for earnhardt1 yet because I had PM'ed her and she said she would look for them. Been a while since I had a response about it, so I posted in this thread.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:05 PM
If dayzee is owed 80.00 why didn't she say so in her post, instead of editing it out? I would sure speak up if someone owed me 80 bux.

I didn't leave neg feedback for earnhardt1 yet because I had PM'ed her and she said she would look for them. Been a while since I had a response about it, so I posted in this thread.

they are here on the couch shipping out monday morning along with some other stuff....

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 04:05 PM

I asked the same question about the editing. I have no clue why she/he would. She/he did say they hadn't left feedback, yet, but would on Monday if earnhardt1 didn't resolve the issue.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:06 PM
ironicly monday is when tami's paypal ruling is go figure

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 04:07 PM
ironicly monday is when tami's paypal ruling is go figure

:confused: I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:11 PM
because i have NEVER heard of this dayzee chick and now if it is not fixed monday she is leaving bad feedback??? sounds like a friend of Tami's.... not saying it is just seems fishy

ok and if she was owed $80 why not say anything at all to me?

TxGreek
03-31-2007, 04:12 PM
because i have NEVER heard of this dayzee chick and now if it is not fixed monday she is leaving bad feedback??? sounds like a friend of Tami's.... not saying it is just seems fishy

Ahhh... Ok. Responded to your PM.

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:19 PM
well this comment is for dayzee..... the gift cards were not listed for sale until 3/25/2007 so interesting you could buy something before i ever owned it.... they were given to me for my wedding on 3/17/2007 so please be honest and stop the lies...you are now scamming!!!!

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 04:30 PM
the more i sit here the more pissed i get if i ripped Dayzee off show me proof of money order that was sent... and tell me how i could post them for sale before i owned them????

evrita
03-31-2007, 04:30 PM

:p Mee too I dont even sell and trade too many scammers I value my money :D

heartlvrs
03-31-2007, 05:53 PM
And for the RECORD I am a GROUPIE of noone but God! I can't believe you are selling your wedding gifts...I hope your family and friends know this. If it were me I would be very upset!

earnhardt1
03-31-2007, 05:55 PM
And for the RECORD I am a GROUPIE of noone but God! I can't believe you are selling your wedding gifts...I hope your family and friends know this. If it were me I would be very upset!

my step mom GAVE them to us to use on the honeymoon because she doesnt eat there and we didnt either so she told us do whatever we wanted with them.. thats why we are selling them

jerseybarb
03-31-2007, 07:01 PM

Me, for one, I run a high speed scaNNer, so I want to be a scaMMer too

heartlvrs
03-31-2007, 07:47 PM
:mad: please vote properly...this isnt a GAME to me:(

tsquared
03-31-2007, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=DBackFan;95553147] bad feedback, it happens when you deal with 100's.

I guess i miss the point here as there are many that trade here and have dealt with 100s that dont have any bad feedback left for them. If one truly made an attempt and righted their wrong trades than the last i knew bbs had an edit button that people can edit their feedback. I think of how many trades are done on here that never get any feedback left for, whether it be good or bad.

jerseybarb
03-31-2007, 09:43 PM

Oh PLLLLLUUUUUUSSSSEEEE! This wasnt a proper poll

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-01-2007, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE=earnhardt1;95553190]

You still owe me a pr of jeans from our trade last month. And believe me, I am NOT one of dbacks 'groupies'. I don't even like her.

LOL..speak your mind ! :D

moogle
04-01-2007, 03:53 AM
Now you guys did it!

No "for sale or trade" or auction threads to be found - not even a forum heading! LOL!!!!

And now it is back.......

nightrider127
04-01-2007, 03:55 AM

You know, I didn't even think about that. But you are right, it's not a proper poll, matter of fact, IMO, it was no poll at all. It was a whine.

heartlvrs
04-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by jerseybarb

You know, I didn't even think about that. But you are right, it's not a proper poll, matter of fact, IMO, it was no poll at all. It was a whine.

WRONG!!! TO ME IT WAS A PROPER POLL...I CREATED IT SO WHO ARE EITHER OF YOU TO JUDGE WHAT POLL IS?? READ THE FIRST POST......IT WAS ABOUT CREATING A RULE! :) IT IS ALSO NOT SUPRISING NEW FOLKS DONT LIKE IT:) HMMMMMMM......

buttrfli
04-01-2007, 06:31 AM
I'm not new and I don't like it. Agree with you or I am a scammer?

It really doesn't matter anyhow, the rules aren't going to change.

jedmatters
04-01-2007, 06:37 AM
A poll should offer more choices than MY OPINION or the wrong opinion.
You did not offer choices. Basically you told people to agree with your or they are horrible people.

To get a decent poll, you need to offer choices that people would consider, even if they disagree with you. Even an opinion of NONE OF THE OTHERS would be a fairly decent poll.

freeby4me
04-01-2007, 06:45 AM
I have a question...I was wondering Earnhardt why it is you said you'd refund dbackfans money if she hadnt been nasty with the feedbacks and such. I cant recall the traders name off-hand but the one who scammed 3 people on the I-Pod, she had a "friend" come on and pretty much say the same thing. "Why should she refund the money now because everyone is being nasty" (she did refund it I remember) but it just doesnt sound right.
You know I have nothing against you, or Dbackfan for that matter, Im just wondering why it is you've taken that stance.

ahippiechic
04-01-2007, 06:58 AM
On the subject of the poll choices, I didn't vote at all because unless I agreed that there should be a new rule, I would have to choose the scammer option. So it was either agree, or call myself a scammer. Not a balanced poll.

nightrider127
04-01-2007, 07:19 AM
WRONG!!! TO ME IT WAS A PROPER POLL...I CREATED IT SO WHO ARE EITHER OF YOU TO JUDGE WHAT POLL IS?? READ THE FIRST POST......IT WAS ABOUT CREATING A RULE! :) IT IS ALSO NOT SUPRISING NEW FOLKS DONT LIKE IT:) HMMMMMMM......

You don't have to scream. I can hear just fine.

And I think you had better check my date join date. You will see that I am far from new.

That wasn't a poll. You should have had had more options.

Edited to add that you can keep your HMMMMMMMMMs to yourself.

jerseybarb
04-01-2007, 07:19 AM
On the subject of the poll choices, I didn't vote at all because unless I agreed that there should be a new rule, I would have to choose the scammer option. So it was either agree, or call myself a scammer. Not a balanced poll.

YAY! Im not a new person BTW

earnhardt1
04-01-2007, 07:21 AM
I have a question...I was wondering Earnhardt why it is you said you'd refund dbackfans money if she hadnt been nasty with the feedbacks and such. I cant recall the traders name off-hand but the one who scammed 3 people on the I-Pod, she had a "friend" come on and pretty much say the same thing. "Why should she refund the money now because everyone is being nasty" (she did refund it I remember) but it just doesnt sound right.
You know I have nothing against you, or Dbackfan for that matter, Im just wondering why it is you've taken that stance.

had she not started more drama than needed and given me more than 12 hours to pay her i would have done it asap but however she started lying and acting like a child insead of handling it like an adult....i was on my honeymoon and had better things to do than sit in front of a computer..(if you know what i mean) more or less she never said oh i understand things can get lost gladly refund me when you get home in 2 days... i understand she paid and all but i was on my HONEYMOON....

hunny
04-01-2007, 08:25 AM
kyswrgrl--- If your talking about me, please let me know what your talking about. I am always willing to make things right with my trades. do i owe u something? Did you not recieve something? I dont even know if we have traded. PLMK
Thanks

buttrfli
04-01-2007, 08:34 AM
kyswrgrl--- If your talking about me, please let me know what your talking about. I am always willing to make things right with my trades. do i owe u something? Did you not recieve something? I dont even know if we have traded. PLMK
Thanks

I looked (cuz I am nosey lol) and you did leave her FB, so you must have traded.

hunny
04-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Ok, So we know we have traded, I know it has not been in the last year. My feedback got lost and i had to start all over, i used to have alot more. Please if you are talking about me you can pm me or email me. If it is me i am more than willing to make it right, Im just confused becuz i dont ever remember anyone having any problems, except a girl that didnt recieve a belly button ring, but she emailed me months later a did finally recieve it postmarked exactly when i said it was shipped. Is this you perhaps?

DBackFan
04-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Oh my God this truly takes the CAKE! Go look at her feedback thread now? "NEW" member TODAY buys something from her, leaves feedback already and her other 2 posts are in earnhardt1 2 posts. LMFAO!! (same wrtitng style too...hmmmmmm)

ALSO the Applebees GC's? Theye were only good in Pittsburgh! Member had to show her how to refund the paypal (hey at least she got hers back) THis girl earnhardt1 should be on those tapes of the worlds worst criminals...LOL! :D

http://www.bigbigforums.com/trader-feedback/528060-earnhardt1.html

YankeeMary
04-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh my God this truly takes the CAKE! Go look at her feedback thread now? Is she a total MORON too? "NEW" member TODAY buys something from her, leaves feedback already and her other 2 posts are in earnhardt1 2 posts. LMFAO!! (same wrtitng style too...hmmmmmm)

ALSO the Applebees GC's? Theye were only good in Pittsburgh! Member had to show her how to refund the paypal (hey at least she got hers back) THis girl earnhardt1 is just retarded or should be on those tapes of the worlds worst criminals...LOL! :D

http://www.bigbigforums.com/trader-feedback/528060-earnhardt1.html

None of this is truly any of my business as I have nothing to lose or gain in this trade. I do not however appreciate you using the term "retarded" it is not only politically incorrect, but it is a very hurtful word especially to those members here that have children with an illness such as this. It really hurts my feelings for one of my dear dear friends here who have a mentally disabled child. Please chose your words, we never know when we say something how it will affect another.

DBackFan
04-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I think everyone knows I didn't mean it that way and I truly am sorry if it offends anyone. I have a special needs child in my care as a foster so I do know. I mean it truly that she COULD be retarded either that or a very bad criminal!

Or maybe I should use "your term" Mary..maybe she is "anal"...thats such a nice word. :rolleyes:

YankeeMary
04-01-2007, 09:21 AM
I think everyone knows I didn't mean it that way and I truly am sorry if it offends anyone. I have a special needs child in my care as a foster so I do know. I mean it truly that she COULD be retarded either that or a very bad criminal!

Or maybe I should use "your term" Mary..maybe she is "anal"...thats such a nice word. :rolleyes:

Sure use my word, beings I said it about myself, not about someone I don't even know. Now we can go tit for tat if thats what you choose, I was just trying to make you see where you could have hurt someones feelings, but obviously that doesn't matter. And since you have a special needs child in your care then by all means that gives you the right to call people "retarded" or anything else you so choose. I just pray that the special needs child you have in your care doesn't have to hear you call others names such as "retarded". I can't imagine why you would choose to roll your eyes over me trying to keep someone from hurting another feelings.

Now back to raising heck over $10.00...lol.

DBackFan
04-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Sure use my word, beings I said it about myself, not about someone I don't even know.

Now back to raising heck over $10.00...lol.

Actually Mary you called ME anal in a PM to someone that was "shared" LOL Thats quite ok, I am sure I can be at times I just think it s a gross word. No ONE calls a special needs child retarded anymore by the way.

Oh and I could care less about the 10 bucks at this point (paypal will rule in my favor either way) but Loretta started the post and now I am going to be damn sure people know what a scammer "earnhardt1" is.

earnhardt1
04-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Tami you are the joke so get a life.... im sorry if your mad that ppl are still buying from me.... so guess what your lil trick didnt work..... i guess before i sell anything ill ask your permission is that better
as for writing i didnt know anyone had to ask u what font to use..............................interesting you have become ruler of the board... guess we should bow to you wow so i sold some bubble to a new member.. Someone better tell new ppl tami doesnt allow them to buy anything

kyswpgrl
04-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Ok, So we know we have traded, I know it has not been in the last year. My feedback got lost and i had to start all over, i used to have alot more. Please if you are talking about me you can pm me or email me. If it is me i am more than willing to make it right, Im just confused becuz i dont ever remember anyone having any problems, except a girl that didnt recieve a belly button ring, but she emailed me months later a did finally recieve it postmarked exactly when i said it was shipped. Is this you perhaps?

Yes, we traded and it's been four and a half years ago now. I no longer have the information, but I still remember. And no, never had a belly button piercing so that certainly was not me. I've sent you a PM.

evrita
04-01-2007, 10:19 AM
You know I was at Walmart the other day and they had jumpropes and bubbles for like a dollar.

DBackFan
04-01-2007, 10:30 AM
You know I was at Walmart the other day and they had jumpropes and bubbles for like a dollar.

Yes I actually found jump ropes for them at the dollar store last week. Thanks though for the info! I did pay 15.00 for a decent ball but thats ok, they are worth it..lol. I was never looking for bubbles..although I did pick them up some for their Easter baskets. :)

ahippiechic
04-01-2007, 11:36 AM
I see that Thumper is gone now.

hunny
04-01-2007, 11:42 AM
why was thumper banned??

kyswpgrl
04-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Who is Thumper? :confused: Glad I rarely deal in the FSOT anymore.

speedygirl
04-01-2007, 03:17 PM

Anal is definitely not even close to using the word retarded!

Anal is short for anal retentive which most of us know is when someone is overly obsessive about something to the point of being a PITA. I see where that term could legitimately apply in this thread. Using retarded is not cool.

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-01-2007, 03:19 PM
someone pm'd me this LMAO

Shelia,
I was reading the post where Tami is trying to slam you regarding your feedback. Beings that I am anal I started reading your fb, so far Tami has done at least 2 transactions with you. THe one that catches my eye is #231 You sent Tami money yet she was LATE shipping out your stuff. Just thought it was funny she is slamming and she even wrote she was late in shipping. LOL
Have a good one,

Tami, I GAURANTEE YOU MARY DID NOT PM ME THIS,you would be surprised who did. This person did not call YOU anal but HERSELF. You assume way too much,you know what they say about assumptions..they are the mother of all f@#@ ups...but then ,by your behavior you are the Queen of them :rolleyes:

I do agree with mary on the "retard" issue...A REAL Wonder Woman would never disgrace ANYONE by using that term,especially if they have a child OR foster child with a handicap. Poor kids.

ok, wasted enough time on you.

heartlvrs
04-01-2007, 03:20 PM
my step mom GAVE them to us to use on the honeymoon because she doesnt eat there and we didnt either so she told us do whatever we wanted with them.. thats why we are selling them

UNDERSTANDABLE...THANKS

heartlvrs
04-01-2007, 03:22 PM
A poll should offer more choices than MY OPINION or the wrong opinion.
You did not offer choices. Basically you told people to agree with your or they are horrible people.

To get a decent poll, you need to offer choices that people would consider, even if they disagree with you. Even an opinion of NONE OF THE OTHERS would be a fairly decent poll.

YES THIS IS PROBALLY TRUE..BUT IN EFFORT TO KEEP IT SIMPLE I FORGOT TO PUT THAT OPTION. THANKS

heartlvrs
04-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Ok Let Me Clarify:

1. I Am Not "screaming". I Am Working And I Have To Use Caps Therefor Its Just Easier To Leave Caps On - Didn't Mean To Offend You Nightrider:) Or Anyone For That Matter.

2. No, I Am Not Calling Anyone A Scammer Just Because They Dont Like Either Of The Two Choices. You Dont Have To Vote:) I Have Dealt With Alot Of Folks Here And Have Exceptional Feedback. I Too Lost Pages Of It As You Can Find Out If You Read My First One.

3. Butterfli - I Love You!
4. Dbackfan - I Love You
5. Davesbabydoll - I Love You
6. Ahippiechic - Girl U Know I Love You:)

Now All I Meant With This Is To Draw Attention To Scamming Issues Not Bring He Said, She Said, And What A Proper Poll is or isnt....this Has Went Way Over Someones Rainbow..sorry:( But Please...you All Know I Just Want Everyone To Be Treated Fairly..including Me:) So Know That Just Because You Dont Like The 2 Options (i Was Trying To Keep It Simple) I Am Not Calling You A Scammer..unless You Know In Your Heart Of Hearts That You Are:(

God Bless You All.

Ms.LG
04-01-2007, 03:28 PM
As a new poster here and as one who used to lurk for quite a bit, thank you all for showing your true colors on this post.

I can see now that this is not a place I want to come to anymore. I can get this kind of entertainment from 3 year olds so I don't have to seek it out here with people your age.

I hope you all get your issues ironed out, but I won't be here to see it.

earnhardt1
04-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey every family has issues and there is always a Black sheep or 2 lol... i really dont care who likes me and doesnt i came here to get rid of some extras that lay around the house but long before i started selling stuff i was chillin in the other topics........ AND I AM NOT A SCAMMER even though someone insists i am

msginna
04-01-2007, 03:50 PM
can't find a banned thumper... maybe that is the point lol

saw the post in the trader feedback, probably someone just there to cause trouble

JKATHERINE
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
A lot of times when someone is banned so close to when they joined, it is because they are either a troll, or they are a multiple account for someone already registered on the board. I hate to speculate...but it's probably one of the two.

DBackFan
04-01-2007, 04:00 PM
4. Dbackfan - I Love You

God Bless You All.

Girl you know I love you too ((((Loretta)))). Sorry your thread got so out of line and I am sorry for my part in it. It never ceases to amaze me how much time all these folks who love me so much spend talking to me here...lol. These girls who seem so high and mighty would fall over if they knew how folks REALLY feel but so many are afraid of the fire...and with good reason!

ahippiechic
04-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Ok Let Me Clarify:

4. Dbackfan - I Love You

God Bless You All.

Love you back. I wasn't trying to diss your poll, just saying I didn't vote because I didn't like the options. :)

killbarney
04-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Me, either. Choices such as this aren't a "poll" they are "my opinion or nothing else"

I'm not new and I don't like it. Agree with you or I am a scammer?

iluvmybaby
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I have been a member here for a long time, I have successfully buy/selled/traded here at BBF, last month I screwed up. A women bought something for me for $11.50, I received the money from her and sent out the package. I didn't use DC, #1 mistake. It was several weeks and the buyer emailed me, she hadn't received her package, of course....I was at fault, I didn't use DC. I sent her a refund in full, it never got there. By this time, she thought I was a scammer and was VERY upset ((which I understand fully)) I sent a second refund out, used DC this time, and it got there no problems. A week later, my first refund came back, it looked like it had gone thru a hurricane, I had mislabeled it. Moral of the story is, even good people screw up. Sometimes, you need to be a man ((or a woman in my case)) and admit you made a mistake and make it right. I support this rule totally:) I continue to buy/sell/trade here, now I know to be a little more careful, always use DC , it protects yourself and it protects the buyer

tngirl
04-01-2007, 09:09 PM
I believe that all of the venting and whining about FSOT should stay there. If you are not happy with a trade or deal it should be dealt with there and between the traders involved. This is why they created the feedback forum for FSOT.

As for this poll, I didn't answer either because I don't believe we need a new rule and I am not a scammer. I don't have much feedback on this board even though I have traded with several of you and on multiple occassions. I just don't find it a big deal because as I stated earlier, I am careful about who I deal with. Just like on ebay, I look at someone's feedback before dealing with them and if they have negatives, I usually just pass them by unless there is a plausible excuse.

Njean31
04-01-2007, 11:23 PM
No ONE calls a special needs child retarded anymore by the way.

i agree with this! can you image your doctor saying, well sorry parents but your child is retarded? and retard refers to many other things beside a person with low intelligence. flame retardant for example...or something that is delayed or slow.

buttrfli
04-02-2007, 04:38 AM
No ONE calls a special needs child retarded anymore by the way.

You obviously don't have very much experience with children with mental disabilities. People call them "retarded" ALL the time. :rolleyes:

buttrfli
04-02-2007, 04:58 AM
i agree with this! can you image your doctor saying, well sorry parents but your child is retarded? and retard refers to many other things beside a person with low intelligence. flame retardant for example...or something that is delayed or slow.

Thats what doctors DO tell parents. Can you imagine being that parent? Not easy to hear the first time and its not easy when your child comes home crying because kids called her retarded at school. I can tell you from personal experience, that hurts the parent WAY more than it hurts the child. They eventually forget, but a mom doesn't ever forget those days. How do you explain to a child that its not a bad word and that other kids are taught by their parents (or guardians) that it is? You can't. Adults use it in a hateful way and their kids are going to use it in a hateful/hurtful way as well.

Retarded and retardant are not the same thing.

YankeeMary
04-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Thats what doctors DO tell parents. Can you imagine being that parent? Not easy to hear the first time and its not easy when your child comes home crying because kids called her retarded at school. I can tell you from personal experience, that hurts the parent WAY more than it hurts the child. They eventually forget, but a mom doesn't ever forget those days. How do you explain to a child that its not a bad word and that other kids are taught by their parents (or guardians) that it is? You can't. Adults use it in a hateful way and their kids are going to use it in a hateful/hurtful way as well.

Very well put and I am so sorry that you and your sweet DD have had to live through the ignorance of others. HUGS!!!

earnhardt1
04-02-2007, 07:29 AM
others talk about "how dare she do that to a child" well how dare you call someone retarded???? what gives you the right to be that cruel and hateful? you sit there on your high horse and are no better than anyone... just shows how mature you really are

heartlvrs
04-02-2007, 07:45 AM
stoppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!....geesh....this has soooo went where it was not meant to be.

irishchick
04-02-2007, 08:52 AM
so glad im not involved in this, but i must say after reading i need some tylenol. Cant this topic be closed ? just seems as though its snowballing, pulling more people into it and more feelings are getting hurt along the way.
ok, ill be quiet now.

heartlvrs
04-02-2007, 09:47 AM
so glad im not involved in this, but i must say after reading i need some tylenol. Cant this topic be closed ? just seems as though its snowballing, pulling more people into it and more feelings are getting hurt along the way.
ok, ill be quiet now.

I AGREE:( WAS NOT WHAT MY INTENTIONS WERE ( AND NO I AM NOT SHOUTING..I AM WORKING WITH SOFTWARE REQUIRES ALL CAPS)

irishchick
04-02-2007, 10:58 AM
yes hehe i remember about the caps and you being at work ITS OKAY !!! lol

buttrfli
04-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Heated topics rarely end up how they started ... just the nature of the beast.

pepperpot
04-02-2007, 11:12 AM
At the risk of my getting flamed..........................

http://www.fourteenballstoy.co.uk/flogger350x450.jpg

tough guy
04-02-2007, 11:14 AM
At the risk of my getting flamed..........................

http://www.fourteenballstoy.co.uk/flogger350x450.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

krissy904
04-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I am really new here and am totally shocked at how mean some of you are to each other. I really feel sorry for some of you. I hope things work out favorably for all. I'll still continue to read because I've found some terrific buys and awesome freebies, I just wasn't aware of the extras that BBS has to offer.

DBackFan
04-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Well not that this is any shock to anyone but here is what paypal said:

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account.

earnhardt1
04-02-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm shocked!!! no really im not i told you i woudl mail it to you but you werent happy with that so what ya want me to do?

freeby4me
04-02-2007, 05:12 PM
OK....I have a question. DBackFan, If Earnhardt were to refund your money and then you recieve the package in the mail, would you then in return refund the money back?? (since you would have the package)

Earnhardt, if you HAVE already mailed the package, then it SHOULD only be a matter of time until DBackFan recieves it. Why not just refund the money, through paypal, then once she recieves the package im quite sure she would return the money. You just said in a previous post that you were going to refund the money but MAIL it?? If the package never came, why would DBackFan believe that the money would come? If its done through paypal then you are "insured" at least where its trackable.

*Just a thought.....*

tngirl
04-02-2007, 05:15 PM
OK....I have a question. DBackFan, If Earnhardt were to refund your money and then you recieve the package in the mail, would you then in return refund the money back?? (since you would have the package)

Earnhardt, if you HAVE already mailed the package, then it SHOULD only be a matter of time until DBackFan recieves it. Why not just refund the money, through paypal, then once she recieves the package im quite sure she would return the money. You just said in a previous post that you were going to refund the money but MAIL it?? If the package never came, why would DBackFan believe that the money would come? If its done through paypal then you are "insured" at least where its trackable.

*Just a thought.....*

Sounds like a good solution to me.:D

earnhardt1
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
that could work

DBackFan
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Sounds like a good solution to me.:D

I told her that right from the start when we were PM'ing about it. Of course.

earnhardt1
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
watever

hunny
04-02-2007, 07:57 PM
geesshh, refund the money. hold up to your end. In the response you left to the feedback she left you, you said you were going to refund her money. why dont you just do it. Or are you just trying to win the crown for biggest drama queen, cuz you definitly win.

Heidi
04-02-2007, 08:24 PM
How much was it? I'll pay you the darn money so this thread could be done and over with. I have no idea why in the heck I just wasted 1/2 hour reading through part of this thread. I really need to get a life!

Njean31
04-02-2007, 08:37 PM

i'm sorry and i understand how it could be used in a hateful manner but retardant, retard, retarded all mean basically the same thing...To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede. the root word of retardant is retard..."ant" just turns it to an adjective. i can't believe in this day and age that a doctor would use the derogatory meaning when telling a parent that their child has a mental disorder of some sort. i would be so upset if i heard another person...child/adult/even doctor calling a person that who has a real mental disorder.

this really has nothing to do with this thread though and i don't even know why i got myself in it. i'm outta here. i hope the right thing is done.

buttrfli
04-03-2007, 05:01 AM
i'm sorry and i understand how it could be used in a hateful manner but retardant, retard, retarded all mean basically the same thing...To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede. the root word of retardant is retard..."ant" just turns it to an adjective. i can't believe in this day and age that a doctor would use the derogatory meaning when telling a parent that their child has a mental disorder of some sort. i would be so upset if i heard another person...child/adult/even doctor calling a person that who has a real mental disorder.

I know this isn't on the subject of the thread...

Actually "retarded" is also the term that SSI uses. A child is "developmentally disabled" until they reach a certain age (I think its 9) and then it switches over to "mentally retarded" if they are still deemed disabled. Teachers use it.... as long as that is how a child/adult is described officially on paper. You'd be surprised at how many people still call a person "retarded" .... I hate the word myself and I do not allow my kids to say it (for obvious reasons) ... I have typed it more in this thread than I have ever said it out loud in my life lol

And not to split hairs, but it just bugs me... retardant is the cause and retarded is the effect.... they aren't the same thing, but they are in the same family.. I know its petty, but it drives me crazy (I am anal I guess LOL)

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 05:08 AM
geesshh, refund the money. hold up to your end. In the response you left to the feedback she left you, you said you were going to refund her money. why dont you just do it. Or are you just trying to win the crown for biggest drama queen, cuz you definitly win.

aww well can i get my crown now.... are you for real???? i have every right to defend myself so because of that i am a drama queen?

irishchick
04-03-2007, 08:12 AM
How much was it? I'll pay you the darn money so this thread could be done and over with. I have no idea why in the heck I just wasted 1/2 hour reading through part of this thread. I really need to get a life!

its awful isnt it ? just cant help ourselves.....i know what you mean !
i need something to do too obviously !:o

heartlvrs
04-03-2007, 08:26 AM

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeby4me
04-03-2007, 08:32 AM
OK Right now it is up to you Earnhardt to end this by refunding the money. I personally at this point will not buy anything from you in the future because of how this is being handled. (I am seriously not trying to be mean or anything, please dont read this in a nasty tone because that is not how im trying to write this.) I see that DBackFan bought something from you and correct me if Im wrong, the package didnt get mailed out until like a week or so later, now the package has been lost and you are refusing to refund her money. Why?? You could have just as easily put DC on the package. You are saying that you WOULD have refunded if she hadnt turned nasty about it. Whats the difference?? You have her 10 dollars and she has no merchandise to show for that (yet). I say refund the money right now, DBackFan has enough feedback on here to back up that she would in-return refund the money back once the package is recieved. The only way this is not a good idea is if you actually havent sent the package out.

Im truly not trying to be nasty or anything like that. I just dont want to see two good traders getting screwed over because of negative feelings. Please please please you two, nicely work this out!

DBackFan, Do you promise to refund the money back once you get the package??

Earnhardt, Do you promise to refund the money right now to try and work this out??

Fred12
04-03-2007, 09:15 AM
I have bought from DBackFan in the past and I trust her 100%. She has 50 pages of good feedback. She never received the package, so why not refund her money? She didn't get what she paid you for! Don't you think that refunding her money is the fair thing to do? She was trying to buy things for her foster children. This woman has a heart of gold!!!!

Refund her money and maybe people here would have more respect for you.

heartlvrs
04-03-2007, 09:20 AM
OK Right now it is up to you Earnhardt to end this by refunding the money. I personally at this point will not buy anything from you in the future because of how this is being handled. (I am seriously not trying to be mean or anything, please dont read this in a nasty tone because that is not how im trying to write this.) I see that DBackFan bought something from you and correct me if Im wrong, the package didnt get mailed out until like a week or so later, now the package has been lost and you are refusing to refund her money. Why?? You could have just as easily put DC on the package. You are saying that you WOULD have refunded if she hadnt turned nasty about it. Whats the difference?? You have her 10 dollars and she has no merchandise to show for that (yet). I say refund the money right now, DBackFan has enough feedback on here to back up that she would in-return refund the money back once the package is recieved. The only way this is not a good idea is if you actually havent sent the package out.

Im truly not trying to be nasty or anything like that. I just dont want to see two good traders getting screwed over because of negative feelings. Please please please you two, nicely work this out!

DBackFan, Do you promise to refund the money back once you get the package??

Earnhardt, Do you promise to refund the money right now to try and work this out??

You MUST be a mommy..lol:)

irishchick
04-03-2007, 10:05 AM
[/B]

You MUST be a mommy..lol:)

:) i like that.
arent we something special ?:D

freeby4me
04-03-2007, 10:30 AM
LMAO! Yup, howdya know :D

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 12:18 PM
i at this point dont care who buys from me actually i never really did all it does is help me clear out stuff i no longer need, i not hear to win a popularity contest...he package was in teh mail the next day i dont know how it has become week or more but thats ok...as for settling this fine if she woudl reply to my pm's it would have been settled a week ago,but she wont reply so im not kissing anyones ass
(not in mean tone either lol speaking very calm)

DBackFan
04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
I have bought from DBackFan in the past and I trust her 100%. She has 50 pages of good feedback. She never received the package, so why not refund her money? She didn't get what she paid you for! Don't you think that refunding her money is the fair thing to do? She was trying to buy things for her foster children. This woman has a heart of gold!!!!

Thank you, I truly appreciate that. Just so you know, it was never really about the money...I know it was only 10.00. I just wanted her to be held accountable.

You know I will make you a deal Michelle (earnhardt1). Donate my 10.00 to Loretta (heartlvrs) for her MS Walk. You can send it to her in paypal.

freeby4me
04-03-2007, 12:42 PM
You know I will make you a deal Michelle (earnhardt1). Donate my 10.00 to Loretta (heartlvrs) for her MS Walk. You can send it to her in paypal.

That sounds like a good compromise going for a good cause to boot!
Right now, Yes you might not care who buys from you or doesnt, I just didint want you to negatively affect yourself long-term as a trader on here.
Please let us know if you take DBackFan up on her offer.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 12:59 PM
i cant pay with paypal it wont let me

DBackFan
04-03-2007, 02:01 PM

Go figure..lol Here is the web site where you can donate to Loretta directly using a credit card then. I am sure SOMEONE you know has a credit/debit card to pay this 10.00 (or more if your heart moves you) and you can give them the cash.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...nal&fr_id=2931

freeby4me
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM

OK Im assuming once you put money in the account then it will be taken out and given to DBackFan correct??
If thats the case then let them take the money and give it to her and then she will donate the money to Heartlvrs MS Drive.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 02:10 PM
i will figure something out

buttrfli
04-03-2007, 02:17 PM
If it will shut everyone up, I'll give the money to whoever wants it.

eerie777
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM
I'll take it! :p

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM

i really dont care who respects me either.. again i am not here for the popularity contest....
however if it was only a matter of "doing" the right thing then why was it nessacary to call names and disrespect in the process?????? OH AND SHE CORRECTS THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK?????

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I don't understand any of this. Why not give DBackFan her money back? You should have done that as soon as you found out she never got her package and you couldn't prove that you sent it. That's what being a good trader is all about it. If it comes back on you, you make it right. Simple as that. I know you will say you have no proof she didn't get it or whatever but she also has no proof you ever sent it. You should have gotten DC and since you didn't, take this as a lesson learned and get DC on all future trades.

Why can't you send the money through paypal now? Won't the money you deposit be sent to her? If so, what's the problem? That's who you need to refund!

I'm sorry if I sound mean or rude but this is just crazy!

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 05:07 PM
If it will shut everyone up, I'll give the money to whoever wants it.

I accept cash, check, postal money orders and paypal. If paying with something other than paypal, please use delivery confirmation! :p lol

heartlvrs
04-03-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't understand any of this. Why not give DBackFan her money back? You should have done that as soon as you found out she never got her package and you couldn't prove that you sent it. That's what being a good trader is all about it. If it comes back on you, you make it right. Simple as that. I know you will say you have no proof she didn't get it or whatever but she also has no proof you ever sent it. You should have gotten DC and since you didn't, take this as a lesson learned and get DC on all future trades.

Why can't you send the money through paypal now? Won't the money you deposit be sent to her? If so, what's the problem? That's who you need to refund!

I'm sorry if I sound mean or rude but this is just crazy!

Two words - 'nuf said!!! You hit the nail on the head!:) And mind you...its better stated than my poll:) But this is a good rule (or policy) follow for all NEW Traders:)

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I accept cash, check, postal money orders and paypal. If paying with something other than paypal, please use delivery confirmation! :p lol

yes well lesson learned.......... as for repayment it was offered and is going to be taken care of this week...........not that it really matters to me now becasue she has already done enough damage to my feedback reputation and i really am not a scammer or bad person for ex: 2 dasy ago i had a transaction that was a mistake with the g.c's didnt know htat is was for my local area only well i refunded instantly,if i was a scammer i would have kept the money think about it

TxGreek
04-03-2007, 05:36 PM
OH AND SHE CORRECTS THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK?????

IMO, I don't think negative feedback should be removed. It should be edited to say she received a refund if/when she does. Otherwise, why delete the info about the bad experience you both had?

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 05:39 PM
thats why i said correct... edit same thing also does that mean i can change the feedback i left for her?

freeby4me
04-03-2007, 05:50 PM
I personally dont see how DBackFan has hurt your feedback reputation. Whats hurt it is you not refunding the money. Why did you let it get to the point where Paypal has to intervene? That speaks volumes about what kind of trader you COULD be.
Now you say that you'll mail her the money. I personally would find that an unnaceptable solution. If the package was mailed and not delivered why would she believe the money would be delivered.
If you wish to trade and sell stuff on this board, why would you not care if anyone respects you? Thats so important if you want to be a part of the Selling. We have different monthly swaps that members could join into, like a kid swap or sock swap (just an example) Its things like that where the respect and good feedback really help.

This will be my last post on this, I did try and help you both figure it out. Im sending my best wishes in working this out. :)

*Just wantin to add that you know I love ya both thats why I want this to work out the best.*

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 06:03 PM
I personally dont see how DBackFan has hurt your feedback reputation. Whats hurt it is you not refunding the money. Why did you let it get to the point where Paypal has to intervene? That speaks volumes about what kind of trader you COULD be.
Now you say that you'll mail her the money. I personally would find that an unnaceptable solution. If the package was mailed and not delivered why would she believe the money would be delivered.
If you wish to trade and sell stuff on this board, why would you not care if anyone respects you? Thats so important if you want to be a part of the Selling. We have different monthly swaps that members could join into, like a kid swap or sock swap (just an example) Its things like that where the respect and good feedback really help.

This will be my last post on this, I did try and help you both figure it out. Im sending my best wishes in working this out. :)

*Just wantin to add that you know I love ya both thats why I want this to work out the best.*

it didnt have to go to paypal but she sent me one message and i was on my honey moon when she did,so she waited 12 hrs and went to paypal so by the time i got a chance to talk to her it was to late i sen ther one message that she took the wrong way and then she went to paypal... it has all been really complicated and the whole story really hasnt even been told just bits and pieces ..... dont get me wrong i enjoyed trading here and would love to continue but after she lied so much saying i was ripping her off on purpose and stuff ,what is the point really? i now what i am not and that is a scammer and bad trader but now others will not but oh well shit happpens right

azwup05
04-03-2007, 06:09 PM
:( To any and all willing to listen, what few trades I have done on this board, I will probably continue to pick and choose by personal choices and research and I will learn as I go. Please don't rely on delivery confirmation so much or any other means of package delivery, whether its USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, etc.. I have seen too much from all of them, work for one of them, and therefore could take niether side because either one has valid issues.

DBackFan
04-03-2007, 06:33 PM
it didnt have to go to paypal but she sent me one message and i was on my honey moon when she did,so she waited 12 hrs and went to paypal so by the time i got a chance to talk to her it was to late i sen ther one message that she took the wrong way and then she went to paypal...

This is a total lie but I too am done posting here. Heartlvers knows I am sending her money for her MS Walk whether you refund my money or not but I was giving you the option to send it to her...like I said it was never the 10 bucks.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 06:47 PM
This is a total lie but I too am done posting here. Heartlvers knows I am sending her money for her MS Walk whether you refund my money or not but I was giving you the option to send it to her...like I said it was never the 10 bucks.

right everyone but you is a liar......... go figure......told you i will get the money to you this week

Out2Lunch
04-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Good grief.....:rolleyes: Please refund DBackFan her $$. This is getting really old and I am sure everyone will agree. No more waiting, no more excuses, no more defending yourself, nothing. Save what reputation you have here and DO THE RIGHT THING. You have spent DAYS on end defending yourself, but only making yourself look worse.

This is NOT about who is right or wrong, it's about what is right. We all make mistakes. Thank goodness it was only a $10 mistake. Is it really worth ALL this fighting??????? Only YOU can make it stop.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 06:59 PM
ok and AGAIN i said i will by the weekend however i will defend myself as much as i fill fit,if she can lie about me i can defend myself.... this thread wasnt titled by the way all earnhardt bashers click here was it...... no i was defending myself from LIES AND MORE LIES.........

Out2Lunch
04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
ok and AGAIN i said i will by the weekend however i will defend myself as much as i fill fit,if she can lie about me i can defend myself.... this thread wasnt titled by the way all earnhardt bashers click here was it...... no i was defending myself from LIES AND MORE LIES.........

I am not bashing you... I have never had a trade with you. It's not a personal thing. I have nothing against you....however, I feel you need to take care of this instead of dragging it out.....'nuff said.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I am not bashing you... I have never had a trade with you. It's not a personal thing. I have nothing against you....however, I feel you need to take care of this instead of dragging it out.....'nuff said.

yea well it iwll be taken care off but i do not feel i am the only one at fault here

heartlvrs
04-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Isnt there a saying...the more one doth protests??? No its not a basher of you earnhardt, I started this thread because of THE issue of scammers..etc. BUT truly hon, they are right, you as the seller are unfortunately in the position of refunding NOW, not when YOU feel like it. We sellers have the burden of proof such as it is. Also, dbackfan FB is proof of her reliability. I am not calling you a liar...but....well...you are NOT helping yourself here. By going on about proving etc.etc...u truly are making matters worse.:)

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Isnt there a saying...the more one doth protests??? No its not a basher of you earnhardt, I started this thread because of THE issue of scammers..etc. BUT truly hon, they are right, you as the seller are unfortunately in the position of refunding NOW, not when YOU feel like it. We sellers have the burden of proof such as it is. Also, dbackfan FB is proof of her reliability. I am not calling you a liar...but....well...you are NOT helping yourself here. By going on about proving etc.etc...u truly are making matters worse.:)

i actually talked to tami and told her when she woudl be getting her refund so it is taken care of for all that NEED to know

msginna
04-03-2007, 07:11 PM
ok just being a lurker here, both people seem to be reputible. One is claiming not to have gotten a trade. One is claiming to have sent it and it didn't get there. Who says the "right" thing is to believe one over the other. I say if she did send it why does she have to dig into her pockets and give someone money for something that she clearly sent out??? And why do is it automaticly assumed she didn't get it just because she said so? And why would the seller say she would refund the money if she SENT out the card???? If the buyer didn't want insurance it isn't my fault that you didn't get it. It would be your loss...

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 07:24 PM
ok just being a lurker here, both people seem to be reputible. One is claiming not to have gotten a trade. One is claiming to have sent it and it didn't get there. Who says the "right" thing is to believe one over the other. I say if she did send it why does she have to dig into her pockets and give someone money for something that she clearly sent out??? And why do is it automaticly assumed she didn't get it just because she said so? And why would the seller say she would refund the money if she SENT out the card???? If the buyer didn't want insurance it isn't my fault that you didn't get it. It would be your loss...

i agree but hey when your not part of the right group it doesnt matter,, dc was never asked for

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 07:29 PM
i agree but hey when your not part of the right group it doesnt matter,, dc was never asked for

I'm not part of any group. I was just stating my opinion on the situation.

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 07:31 PM

didnt name names lol not everyone is but there are some

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 07:33 PM
didnt name names lol not everyone is but there are some

I know you didn't name any names, thats why I felt I could comment on it. To me, that means it could be directed to anyone, especially someone who didn't agree with you on this.

I was just being honest with what I said to yall about all of this. I've seen this happen many times on here.

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 07:34 PM

It also really doesn't matter if DC was asked for or not, you should always get it yourself. Just to be safe. :)

earnhardt1
04-03-2007, 07:36 PM
yea i will now lol learned my lesson way to much drama without it

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 07:38 PM

That goes both ways in my eyes. Why should the person who paid for it be left with nothing in the end and be out that amount of money when the sender cannot provide proof of it being shipped out. See what I'm saying? I am not trying to say who is right or wrong as far as who really done what because I don't know who done what. lol I just think its the senders responsibility to take are of certain things when things go wrong. Thats just my opinion though.

Tasha405
04-03-2007, 07:40 PM
yea i will now lol learned my lesson way to much drama without it

It really sucks that all of this happened. Like I said before, I've seen it happen so many times on here. That's why I always ask for DC when I do trade. I've read way too many of these threads not to ask for it. LOL

Glad its all getting worked out for yall. Hopefully yall can put it all behind you as soon as its all settled. :)

TxGreek
04-03-2007, 09:56 PM
It also really doesn't matter if DC was asked for or not, you should always get it yourself. Just to be safe. :)

Also, PLEASE print out a SCAN form and make sure it's scanned when you bring your package in.
DC only confirms that somethings been delivered. A SCAN form will show that it was accepted by your postal carrier or post office.
If your postal carrier doesn't have his scanner on him, wait until he gets it out of his truck.
May seem like a PITA, but it definitely would've helped in this trade.

Another person that's part of no group. :( :D

azwup05
04-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Again, most carriers cannot scan as accepted. This function may be on the new scanners, but I am not sure.

houseoconfusion
04-04-2007, 03:29 AM
That sounds like a great rule when you initially hear it, but just a quick what if...

what if someone has a "personal" problem with someone and just wants to ruin their selling on the boards. I've seen plenty of people go head to head on the off topic boards, etc. and things get past the point of heated or reason. So one of them just hop on over to the fsot boards, make a claim and "poof" instant revenge? With as nasty as i've seen things get on that boards sometimes this IS NOT FAR FETCHED!

Logically speaking if people are getting scammed repeatedly on this board it is due to 1 of 2 reasons...

1) they didn't check the other persons feedback to see if they have neg. feedback or chose to ignor it if they did or
2) if they checked the feedback and there is no neg. the MEMBERS are not doing their job and posting negative feedback.

Either way it's not the boards or mods. problem or fault. Just being quick to "burn people at the stake" because someone makes a claim is NOT the answer and I don't think the mods, etc. have all day to be judge and jury to give people a fair "trial" on EVERY squabble. And just a last thought ....

I THOUGHT WE STILL LIVED IN AMERICA WHERE YOU WERE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY? not just until someone accused you of something.

EDITED TO ADD:
When I originally wrote this I had only read the 1st page of comments and now that i'm on page 5 feel inclined to add....1) I AM NOT TAKING SIDES...2) ughhhh the pissing matches going on here are perfect examples of what I originally said about things getting "past the point of heated" ...and 3) yes, i have been on the boards for YEARS and YEARS (gosh almost 8 years) and have been scammed and yet I still believe in innocent until proven guilty :) ) Dawn

Tasha405
04-04-2007, 03:51 AM
Also, PLEASE print out a SCAN form and make sure it's scanned when you bring your package in.
DC only confirms that somethings been delivered. A SCAN form will show that it was accepted by your postal carrier or post office.
If your postal carrier doesn't have his scanner on him, wait until he gets it out of his truck.
May seem like a PITA, but it definitely would've helped in this trade.

Another person that's part of no group. :( :D

Well ya learn something new everyday! LOL I didn't know you could do that. I always just take my stuff to the PO. :o lol

Aww, sorry you're not in a group either. :( Maybe we should start one! :D

earnhardt1
04-04-2007, 04:32 AM
Aww, sorry you're not in a group either. :( Maybe we should start one! :D[/QUOTE]

got room for the so called scammer????? what gets me is she is not a saint and has had a really big booboo in her feedback...

houseoconfusion
04-04-2007, 04:43 AM

NOT TRYING TO BE PART OF THE "TAKING SIDES" club.... but if you want a fair vote then you have to give FAIR options..... either yes for the rule or no for the rule....not that your a scammer if you say no....that's not fair, that's prejudicial and leaves no options for most people...so you will never get a "fair" vote count the way this stands. :( sorry, dawn

heartlvrs
04-04-2007, 05:24 AM

BIG BIG DITTO!

heartlvrs
04-04-2007, 05:26 AM

As I stated before, it is the sellers burden of proof. I ALWAYS do DC just as a matter of policy.

Kelsey1224
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM

How can we vote properly when your poll is ridiculous. You give two choices...agree with you or else you must be a scammer. The poll was so ludicrous that I couldn't begin to take it seriously. You are the one who made it a game.

For a poll to be valid it must be balanced and unbiased. Your's was neither. To me, it seemed like you were trying to get a result that supported only your opinions.

And while I agree that scamming is horrible, I don't think your other suggestion was the be-all, end-all solution to the problem. You didn't even give me "other" as an optional response.

Next time you want to do a poll...try drafting it when you aren't angry. And be willing to offer other options, even if they aren't ones you agree with. The true purpose of polls is to get a sense of how people are thinking...not lead them to answer the way you want them to answer.

JMHO.

TxGreek
04-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Again, most carriers cannot scan as accepted. This function may be on the new scanners, but I am not sure.

Yes, they can as long as you print out a SCAN form. See info about it here. (http://www.usps.com/clicknship/scan-form.htm)

Aww, sorry you're not in a group either. :( Maybe we should start one! :D

:D I'm in! :p

heartlvrs
04-04-2007, 09:23 AM
How can we vote properly when your poll is ridiculous. You give two choices...agree with you or else you must be a scammer. The poll was so ludicrous that I couldn't begin to take it seriously. You are the one who made it a game.

For a poll to be valid it must be balanced and unbiased. Your's was neither. To me, it seemed like you were trying to get a result that supported only your opinions.

And while I agree that scamming is horrible, I don't think your other suggestion was the be-all, end-all solution to the problem. You didn't even give me "other" as an optional response.

Next time you want to do a poll...try drafting it when you aren't angry. And be willing to offer other options, even if they aren't ones you agree with. The true purpose of polls is to get a sense of how people are thinking...not lead them to answer the way you want them to answer.

JMHO.

1. I WASNT ANGRY.
2. I HAVE ALREADY ADDRESSED ISSUES YOU STATED ABOVE:)
THANKS!

irishchick
04-04-2007, 10:01 AM
this whole thread really has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the POLL .
im surprised to see it even being mentioned.
lol
i didnt even take the poll seriously.

earnhardt1
04-04-2007, 02:59 PM
ok UPDATE...... the money is being refunded tonight or tommorow she can then donate it herself if she wants to.... i also am going to say sorry for the lost package and that this has gone on this long.... but oh well mistakes happen that is how we grow as people

Tasha405
04-04-2007, 04:20 PM
ok UPDATE...... the money is being refunded tonight or tommorow she can then donate it herself if she wants to.... i also am going to say sorry for the lost package and that this has gone on this long.... but oh well mistakes happen that is how we grow as people

So glad things are being worked out. Like you said, stuff happens. You live, you learn and you move on. :)

earnhardt1
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
So glad things are being worked out. Like you said, stuff happens. You live, you learn and you move on. :)

I'll drink another bloody mary to that!!!!! i hate having all this extra booze left over from teh wedding makes me want to make creations and i dont even drink alot

earnhardt1
04-05-2007, 05:40 AM
ok she has been refunded 9.00 from someone who i sold too and i mailed 1 dollar for her but she isnt happy yet....... what more does she want?????????
see she lies guess i was better off keeping the money

tngirl
04-05-2007, 06:24 AM
ok she has been refunded 9.00 from someone who i sold too and i mailed 1 dollar for her but she isnt happy yet....... what more does she want?????????

Huh?:confused:

DBackFan
04-05-2007, 06:24 AM

OK this not quite the truth AGAIN but hey I said I am done and I am. She had another member paypal 9.00 to me yes but no mention of mailing a dollar or anything and because I have a premier acct I lost another .56 (If she had just refunded the payment from her own acct they would not have taken fees). I was refunded a total of 8.44 but hey I consider myself lucky and am thankful I got anything at this point. If everyone hadn't jumped her saying she owed she for SURE would not have sent a dime.

Any other response from me will be in your feedback ONLY

earnhardt1
04-05-2007, 06:36 AM
OK this not quite the truth AGAIN but hey I said I am done and I am. She had another member paypal 9.00 to me yes but no mention of mailing a dollar or anything and because I have a premier acct I lost another .56 (If she had just refunded the payment from her own acct they would not have taken fees). I was refunded a total of 8.44 but hey I consider myself lucky and am thankful I got anything at this point. If everyone hadn't jumped her saying she owed she for SURE would not have sent a dime.

you getting your money back had nada to do with anyones "jumping" me as i stated before i really didnt care what so you got your money so i woudl have been better off keeping my money then enjoy........

heartlvrs
04-05-2007, 06:37 AM

GEESH, this is well I have no words..lol

msginna
04-05-2007, 11:10 AM
why you refunded money after you sent something out still boggles my mind??? You shouldn't be held responsible and bashed no less. I don't get it and if you really did send it out why on EARTH would you cave in to all the bashers? I think she should feel lucky to have gotten ANYTHING if you sent it out. makes me wonder if you sent it out...

earnhardt1
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
why you refunded money after you sent something out still boggles my mind??? You shouldn't be held responsible and bashed no less. I don't get it and if you really did send it out why on EARTH would you cave in to all the bashers? I think she should feel lucky to have gotten ANYTHING if you sent it out. makes me wonder if you sent it out...

because it was easier so i thought but as you see she still isnt happy so i should have kept the money and saved myself the drama sicne she hasnt changed feedback as promised either.........

heartlvrs
04-05-2007, 12:35 PM

she the seller is responsible for that matter ANY seller is held accountable...bashers?

TxGreek
04-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I see that Thumper is gone now.

Ok, really not trying to beat a dead horse (but I AM trying to avoid housework!), but if Thumper was banned and she left feedback for Earnhardt, does that mean they are one in the same?

I'm not trying to make accusations, but I don't see why a new member (that ends up banned) would leave feedback unless....... well....... :confused:

ahippiechic
04-05-2007, 07:44 PM
The mods usually won't discuss why someone else was banned.

TxGreek
04-05-2007, 09:07 PM
The mods usually won't discuss why someone else was banned.

I totally understand that in most cases, but with this one, IF someone was posting feedback for themselves, others should know. (So they can consider that when trading w/ that person).

Sorry, Hippie, not arguing w/ you... just quoted you since you were the first to mention it. ;)

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-06-2007, 02:24 AM
IF someone left themselves feedback under a different name, I'm pretty sure they would BOTH be banned,can't have two accounts. I'm sure mods have a clue to ISP addys.

I think this happened before.

earnhardt1
04-06-2007, 06:10 AM
all i can say is money refunded its over...........

JKATHERINE
04-06-2007, 06:48 AM
IF someone left themselves feedback under a different name, I'm pretty sure they would BOTH be banned,can't have two accounts. I'm sure mods have a clue to ISP addys.

I think this happened before.

I've heard of that happening, but I've also heard of the 'alter-ego' being banned and the original member getting a warning. Not speculating....just giving ideas. Who knows.......

This entire thread has been a big laugh--thanks all for the humor. The funniest part is what happens when the table is turned and how some people want things both ways. I have no idea what exactly happened in this case, but it's funny how one of the traders previously bought something from another trader here, the seller bought DC, the item was delivered and the buyer said it never reached her and demanded a refund--and made an fool of herself while doing so. I do love when people show their true colors here, though. It makes you think and it easily makes up your mind about with whom you want to trade.

Njean31
04-06-2007, 07:10 AM
I have no idea what exactly happened in this case, but it's funny how one of the traders previously bought something from another trader here, the seller bought DC, the item was delivered and the buyer said it never reached her and demanded a refund--and made an fool of herself while doing so.

i know that i would not refund for a person who said they never got the package yet DC showed they did. i'd just have to take the unfair negative feedback. the seller would be out the item and the money and the shipping. NEVER. that would just be too bad for the buyer in that case.

DBackFan
04-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I've heard of that happening, but I've also heard of the 'alter-ego' being banned and the original member getting a warning. Not speculating....just giving ideas. Who knows.......

This entire thread has been a big laugh--thanks all for the humor. The funniest part is what happens when the table is turned and how some people want things both ways. I have no idea what exactly happened in this case, but it's funny how one of the traders previously bought something from another trader here, the seller bought DC, the item was delivered and the buyer said it never reached her and demanded a refund--and made an fool of herself while doing so. I do love when people show their true colors here, though. It makes you think and it easily makes up your mind about with whom you want to trade.

I TOTALLY believe it was her "alter ego" that was banned and leaves you buyers clueless. JMO though...lol

I am SO glad you brought this up though JK :D. Lets re hash the whole incident again and maybe this can stay bumped up to warn traders about earnhardt1 for awhile longer.I was so hoping it wouldn't die. :rolleyes: 23 more pages and you will equal just my good feedback.:p

As for the "item" you are referring to above you of course have the story all wrong, its way worse than that but I will continue to leave you clueless unless others want to keep bumping the post up with details from over a year ago. All I will say is it was not ME who demanded a refund..lmao (just one part of the story you have totally wrong...I could go on..shall I?)

I know I know I promised to respond to earnhardt1 only in her feedback but this is not responding to her :D

earnhardt1
04-06-2007, 08:16 AM
you really need to get off your high horse and move on with life...... wow lets warn everyone a package was lost in the mail and now you feel i should be stoned to death becasue of it and wow lets see you have received a refund.... so that makes me a horrible trader...look s like ALL my high dollar gift cards that you warned people not to buy sold also.....GET A LIFE

MistyWolf
04-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I have been reading this post and refraining from posting because it really has nothing to do with me (and yes, I think the "poll" is a bit ridiculous), but how long is this going to be carried on?

Why don't we all just get over it? .. Earnhardt, you can only defend yourself so much. And DBack, you got your money back. What is the point to drag this on?

earnhardt1
04-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I have been reading this post and refraining from posting because it really has nothing to do with me (and yes, I think the "poll" is a bit ridiculous), but how long is this going to be carried on?

Why don't we all just get over it? .. Earnhardt, you can only defend yourself so much. And DBack, you got your money back. What is the point to drag this on?

thats why i paid her back and does it really matters who's damn paypal it came from the money was sent to her instead of me big whoopie....
she needs to move on adn let go i am not DEFENDING myself anymore just venting my anger now.... difference there i think lol...
i kept my end of the deal so now she needs to move on.....

MistyWolf
04-06-2007, 10:28 AM
No it doesn't matter .. and you both need to let it go! It's pointless .. and your only getting angrier and I am sure it's not worth it. Wouldn't be to me.

speedygirl
04-06-2007, 10:56 AM
No it doesn't matter .. and you both need to let it go! It's pointless .. and your only getting angrier and I am sure it's not worth it. Wouldn't be to me.

I have to agree. Is the bad feelings, stress and anger worth it. I know I wouldn't pay $10 bucks for that. ;) I'd say to hell with it and let it go because my state of mind is more important. I am glad that things are being worked out. Now it's time to take the high road and call a truce. (Both parties)

earnhardt1
04-06-2007, 11:31 AM
i was trying to do that but she insists on draggging me through the dirt still

DBackFan
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
People..if you look back I have not responded until "certain people" had to start their little jabs and pokes that they SOOO love to do. I could friggin care less if I got the 8.44 from the 10 she owed me. I was ready to let it drop and then others jump right in. Does it really matter who is doing the bumpin? The right thing to do would be to close the thread but "like thats gonna happen" :rolleyes: , to many having fun I guess.

MistyWolf
04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Your right DBfan, you haven't been responding. And Earnhardt do you not know how to ignore ppl and just move on??

It's just absurd! I personally don't even know why I am wasting my time in this thread!

aussiegirl
04-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Misty,
stay out of here!!!! go get ready for work mate.

earnhardt1
04-06-2007, 11:55 AM
People..if you look back I have not responded until "certain people" had to start their little jabs and pokes that they SOOO love to do. I could friggin care less if I got the 8.44 from the 10 she owed me. I was ready to let it drop and then others jump right in. Does it really matter who is doing the bumpin? The right thing to do would be to close the thread but "like thats gonna happen" :rolleyes: , to many having fun I guess.

how is it she hasnt responded??? 90% of this was her calling me a liar...
anyways i am DONE. arguing with her i'll only talk about happy stuff now lol.. i've got better things to worry about and dont need to get upset by someone who doesnt know jack bout me