PDA

View Full Version : Your daughter's, the latest guinea pigs????

mesue
03-17-2007, 01:18 AM
I know many of you are thinking of getting your daughters vaccinated against the human papilloma virus, well there are new things coming out and it is scary, one of the leading researchers has stated that the vaccine has not been tested on young children, only on 15-25 year olds and that giving it to 11 year old would be one huge public health experiment.

Here is the link about this.

http://www.kpcnews.com/articles/2007/03/14/online_features/hpv_vaccine/hpv01.prt

pepperpot
03-17-2007, 08:18 AM
I am not on board with these vaccines....:(

diggyfry
03-17-2007, 09:32 AM
its all made up

tngirl
03-17-2007, 06:53 PM
its all made up

What is all made up? This vaccine was rushed to market without appropriate testing and research and touted as the next miracle vaccine.

mesue, glad to see you back. If you check out in v/w I started a thread back when I first heard the news that they were wanting to make it mandatory for all girls entering the 6th grade to take the vaccine.

nightrider127
03-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome back, mesue. It's good to see you posting again.

27Summers
03-18-2007, 03:11 PM
I would never have my daughter get this...the only reason it's being touted as it is is because pharmaceutical companies are making out like bandits if they can get this law passed to make SURE every little girl gets vaccinated. Chicken pox? sure, measels, sure but this? I think the big drug companies and our government have gone too far this time. just my opinion...

tracey74
03-18-2007, 04:59 PM
I personally think making it mandatory for school is stupid HPV is a sexually transmitted disease How is it going to be spread through the schools? unless the kids have sex in the bathroom.which yes I know is probably possible. but still I could see if it was spread thru regular contact or sneezing,coughing ,etc now if your daughter is sexually active then maybe give the shot to her but if shes not then I wouldnt worry until she was. they cannot deny you an education if you refuse this shot. I can see many lawsuits happening with this

Jolie Rouge
03-18-2007, 09:36 PM
((Mesue)) We have missed you !!

Here is the thread http://www.bigbigforums.com/vent-whine/533165-they-wanting-make-hpv-vaccine-mandatory-schools.html?highlight=vaccine lots of info and various POV.

MHO : Merck *NEEDS* this vaccine to be mandated by the states as a required vaccine for two reasons : the BILLIONS of dollars it will generate for their bottom line and for the MULTI-TRILLIONS it will protect them from paying out in the form of lawsuits. They are willing to risk an entire generation of women to chase the Almighty Dollar.

Over my dead body will my daughter receive this shot.

As someone else noted, ten times the number of people die from the flu and related complications - why isn't the flu vaccine required ?

mesue
03-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Thank you eveyone, I missed you all too. I have been laid up with a case of bad knees, arthritis so severe I had trouble even walking for awhile. I even needed a cane for a period of time, but with the right meds I am doing much better. I don't have a laptop so if I wanted to post I had to come to my desk and until recently my chair was not helping matters, hubby got me a new computer chair for my birthday so I am now able to sit for a longer period of time, before the meds I spent most of my time lying on the couch, I was in too much pain to do much else.

I think if one of the leading researchers who actually worked on this drug, risks her career to come out and speak out, against giving it to such young girls people, people should really question and learn all about the drug before they allow their daughters to take it.

I took redux and was told it was safe but it was not, later I found out that the drug company already was aware that it was causing people to get sick, at the time I got my prescription filled. There are so many drugs that have harmed people and people took them because they were told they were safe.