PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks T-shirts get yours??

lucim
03-14-2007, 04:42 PM
I got mine in today. Huge disappointment. I am so glad that I ordered a "large" and that does not look right. Certainly does not look like the picture. The lettering is small and the T is one of those skinny, stretchy ones. If you have an ounce of fat, forget about wearing it. You do get a thing for a free cup of coffee. That is about the kindest thing I can say. It is good quality and it is cute, but I think it would be for a very skinny teenager rather than an adult. :(

squirt661
03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Just FMI, I see you have alot of posts so I see you are not a spammer, but can you please re-post just where you got this tee-shirt from that was so not what it was supposed to be from. Just courious. Thanks :) .

loopie
03-14-2007, 05:44 PM
the offer is dead now so it don't matter. Where he got the offer starbucks was offering a t-shirt., I got mine too. and I just gave mine to my son to sleep in makes for a nice night shirt for the kids. I too was disappointed.

ixxy
03-14-2007, 06:01 PM
I got one of those as well. I agree that the sizing was off. I ordered a medium but it turned out a small or even x-small. But I'm not disappointed. The shirt is nice and it _was_ free.

Butterfly
03-14-2007, 06:31 PM
I got mine and love it! The large I ordered is a bit fitted, but it's exactly what I ordered.

(PS...mine says Venti Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Soy...YUM!!)

:)

debralu
03-14-2007, 07:04 PM
I got mine last week and love it although the sizing is definitely off. I ordered an extra large women's and the sizing is more like a medium. One of my daughters will get it... AFTER I take it to Starbucks and get my free coffee. :)

By the way... the coupon expires on March 31st so be sure to take advantage of the unexpected freebie before the expiration date!

(Of course... I just picked items that I thought would look good on a t-shirt, without regard to what it would taste like. I'll be getting a grande, organic milk, caramel & cinnamon dolce latte, sugar free but with whipped cream! ;) It should be interesting to see how it tastes!!)

Shann
03-14-2007, 07:48 PM
i'm still awaiting mine... got in ton the last day, would have thought I'd get it by now, but still keeping my fingers crossed. :)

~Pinkie~
03-14-2007, 08:15 PM
I got mine too.I ordered a medium and it fits fine,I am very happy with it!:)

loveswolfs
03-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I havnt got mine yet..was planing on giving it to my neice who loves their coffee..just hope it fits her. They should of gave out xlarge like the other companys do.

Taterbo
03-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I ordered a xlarge mens and I think it is super ..mens size seems to be perfect and I love the off white color...Plus the price was right...

ladybugva
03-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Got mine also, it is a little snug for a Med b/c its not a boxy fit T.
Where is the coupon for the free drink? my invoice says see hang tag but didn't see any info on that also.
thanks.

myashley89
03-15-2007, 07:29 AM
I go ups confirmation that mine shipped but havn't got it yet, I wish I had thought to order a mens size! That was a good idea! Oh well if it doesn't fit me, then my 6yo dd gets a new nightshirt lol

dlwt
03-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Well consider you all lucky I never could get in and get a t-shirt and would love a free drink oh well maybe next time :))

sdb_ngc
03-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Well if any of you don't want yours ... I'd gladly take it off your hands.

girlwithsoul
03-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Well if any of you don't want yours ... I'd gladly take it off your hands.

I agree....I tried and tried everyday to score a shirt and never did. I'll be happy to take one off your hands...maybe do a trade....one shirt for another?

debralu
03-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Got mine also, it is a little snug for a Med b/c its not a boxy fit T.
Where is the coupon for the free drink? my invoice says see hang tag but didn't see any info on that also.
thanks.

The "coupon" is a small card (slightly larger than a business card) that should have been in with your t-shirt. It says "we want to see your shirt!" on it and says to bring in the card with your t-shirt to get a free coffee.

Hopefully you didn't toss it by mistake...:eek: