PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Has anyone ever had a problem with Itunes Billing.

saundra
03-08-2007, 04:38 AM
I recieved a email yesterday from Itunes. It was a receipt from I-Tunes saying I purchased a Drake & Josh, Season 4 for $29.99. Which we didn't order.

I go to my iTunes account and nothing is on the account. We checked a different places on the account.. My orders.. Shipment Dates.. My Account, and nothing was on the account. Now I wake up this morning and I check my checking account and I was billed $29.69 for iTunes.
I had a $.30 credit. What is strange is the $.30 credit is still on iTunes and it shows no purchases.

The email invoice had my last 4 numbers of my debit card number, our address our order number (which we tested and nothing comes up on ITunes)

Has this happened to anyone before. I am going to call the Itunes number on my online bank statement, raise some heck.

Thanks for your help.. Saundra

Freebeemom
03-08-2007, 05:50 AM
Do you have itunes installed on another computer? If yes, check the other computer. If not, you probably got scammed or someone stole your info.
Sorry that happened!

PrincessArky
03-08-2007, 06:28 AM
oh my gosh I sure hope you are able to get it sorted out......I thankfully haven't had any problems with them BUT I only use the cards that you buy at the store they dont have any of my acct information

kyswpgrl
03-08-2007, 07:34 PM
In the original email, did you click on the link provided in it or did you go to the iTunes site from your favorites? I hope you were scammed into clicking on a link just to get your password and info. If you have a credit card # saved on iTunes, I would go and delete it immediately and also change my password. If you have children or other family members with access to the computer then I'd say you need to start doing some questioning. In the meantime, maybe you can call customer service and ask what address it is being sent to and then dispute the charges through your credit card.

killbarney
03-08-2007, 10:25 PM
My first thought was a scam, too on the original email. Never click any links for anything.

Good luck. You might also want to check with your bank.

In the original email, did you click on the link provided in it or did you go to the iTunes site from your favorites?