PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here ever vacationed in Red River NM?

Katt
02-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm fixing to book our rooms, and the website for the cabins I'm considering, doesn't have many pictures. That scares me, because $175 a night is a LOT of money for us poor people. :p

Does anyone live around there, or has anyone stayed at the Mountain Shadows Lodge? Yahoo travel says they are rated 14 out of all the lodges in NM, which isn't terrible I guess, but UGH, I don't know.

HELPPPPPPP. :o

Mom2jal
02-25-2007, 03:38 PM
No but if you come here I'll let ya'll stay for free. :D

Fred12
02-25-2007, 03:38 PM
I've never stayed there and this is all I could find but you have probably seen it already lol http://www.redrivernm.com/mtshadows/ms_rooms.html

MistyWolf
02-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Try www.tripadvisor.com and see if you can get reviews on it .. I always go there when I am trying to find out about a hotel .. they even have forums and you can see if you can find info there too.

And, try www.cheaphotels.com and see if you can find the place you are going to and you may be able to get a better price.

janelle
02-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Red River is a very popular place to go for vacations and family reunions. I don't think you can go wrong. If you are out most of the day you won't have to have a really nice place to stay but if you want to have a kitchen in the room then check it out more closely.