PDA

View Full Version : Ai

ladybugva
02-21-2007, 09:43 AM
What did anyone think of last night? I was dissapointed in most of the guys last night, i don't think they brought their A game. Who do you think should go?
Here is a link if you need to put names to faces (I do).

http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/

I think Sundance should go (he seem to have gone down hill since tryouts) and
Sanjaya. That 70's hair is bugging me. LOL

I like Brandon but last night was ok for him. Thought Chris C did good and was surprised by Blake (the beat boxer). Also Phil (the last one to go). but something about the eyebrows are creepy. heehee.

DIRKSWIFE4
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Chris Sly not sure how its speeled. I love him hes got my votes!!!!

ladybugva
02-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Chris Sly not sure how its speeled. I love him hes got my votes!!!!

Sligh (I had to look LOL) DH and I love him to!

MistyWolf
02-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Who watched the ladies tonite? .. Man can Lakisha sing!! I have never voted for an Idol before and am trying to vote for her and can't get through, but I'll keep trying. She has my vote to win.

ladybugva
02-21-2007, 09:26 PM
DH was a fan of hers from day 1 She was amazing!!!!

teenies*mom
02-22-2007, 03:51 AM
I liked the beat boxer kid - when he sang and didn't make any other noise (LOL) - I thought he was good -

we didn't watch the girls last night cuz we watched Jericho - but I taped it on the DVR - so we will watch it later....

TxGreek
02-27-2007, 10:46 AM
I liked the beat boxer kid - when he sang and didn't make any other noise (LOL) - I thought he was good -

He's my fave out of everyone. He's original. I hope he makes it far.

ladybugva
02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
There is a sight called http://www.votefortheworst.com/

Where they post who they think is the worst and encourage people to vote for them to stay. It started a few yrs ago. Although the 2 they posted last week didn't go home.

TxGreek
02-27-2007, 01:01 PM
There is a sight called http://www.votefortheworst.com/

Where they post who they think is the worst and encourage people to vote for them to stay. It started a few yrs ago. Although the 2 they posted last week didn't go home.

Why would anyone encourage people to keep the worst performers? Isn't the point of the show to get the best ones through?
Seems more like an Anti-AI site if I'm understanding correctly.

ladybugva
02-28-2007, 09:31 PM
yes it is. I think some people who don't like the show instead of just not watching it they decided to make it interesting to them to encourage people to vote for those that didn't do a good job.

ladybugva
03-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok, who out there is voting for Sinjaya? He is boring and not very good I am supprised that some how he beat out Sundance.

keoka3
03-08-2007, 08:17 PM
where is the site that tells the percents, it was on here last year cause it had Chris was going home, I think you can vote on it or something.

ladybugva
03-09-2007, 07:00 AM
I haven't seen that sight before. If you find it post it here.
Thanks

DBackFan
03-10-2007, 08:49 AM
where is the site that tells the percents, it was on here last year cause it had Chris was going home, I think you can vote on it or something.

www.dialidol.com

I use it all the time, simple download, will call for you the whole 2 hours if you want, and fairly accurate on predictions. It determines who gets the lowest number of calls by busy signals.

ladybugva
03-14-2007, 07:22 AM
I told DH last night that I think sometimes the judges confuse the contestants. One minute they will tell them to be who they are and make the song their own and then when they do they get told that they don't have to change everything to fit them and they should be able to let the song and your vocals stand on their own.

ladybugva
03-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Oh also check out the www.dialidol.com post by Dbackfan. Interesting sight. Can't believe it is listing synjah at 3rd! What is up with that?/ Those that I though didn't do well last night and should go and should have gone a wile ago are still there.

ladybugva
03-14-2007, 07:39 AM
re post, sorry...

sunflowers
03-14-2007, 03:32 PM
So if they are right one of these 2 will leave....

Chris Sligh -

Stephanie Edwards

ladybugva
03-14-2007, 06:03 PM
are we down to one a night now?
Guess I will find out it is on now.
I don't want Chris S. to go yet. I like him.

cathych
03-14-2007, 06:44 PM
I have already watched it. The only thing I will tell you is that HE did not go home AGAIN tonight. Like someone said, who is voting for this kid? I know that he has the cute factor, but come on, he isn't that cute.

Mini
03-14-2007, 06:46 PM
All im gonna say is that Im freakin amazed...and I cannot believe it was only half an hour they freakin cut off at the end the one who got voted off didnt get to sing!! And all those commercials ugh!

Theres alota rumours that the show is fixed and they make sense. If you read the message boards you know what im talkin about.

ladybugva
03-15-2007, 03:26 AM
I watched it also. I was suprised they cut off Brandon at the end. we were a little behind the DVR watching it and when it cut him off he looked at me and asked if I changed the channel.
But the dialidol was way off their predictions. I did think it was time for Brandon to go.

sunflowers
03-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Idol Trivia-----Do you know which Idol is singing the exit song for the voted off idol?

madie
03-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I have already watched it. The only thing I will tell you is that HE did not go home AGAIN tonight. Like someone said, who is voting for this kid? I know that he has the cute factor, but come on, he isn't that cute.

LOL - there are thousands of little 10-11 year old girls dialing their little fingers off - it's the only explanation!

ladybugva
03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
LOL - there are thousands of little 10-11 year old girls dialing their little fingers off - it's the only explanation!

I have to agree with that but last week he was in the bottom 3 so will be interesting to see.