PDA

View Full Version : Greys Anatamy Theory

ladybugva
02-16-2007, 10:31 AM
This is my THEORY to what will happen next week. Mere will talk to Denny and that guy that blew up getting the bomb. She will let Denny know that Izzy is ok and did something good w/ the $$ and they will talk her into going back. Not sure which character will bring her back maybe McHotty so that will help rebuild the relationship w/ Derick.

What do you think?? I can't image they kill her off.

LoveBugg
02-16-2007, 12:14 PM
I honestly dont think they can kill her off.. Her name is Meredith Grey.. Hence Greys Anatomy. Then it would be like Anatomy, LOL.. They will bring her back, but it will probably be McDreamys ex thats brings her back. I dunno though, have lots of theories about this.

ladybugva
02-16-2007, 12:33 PM
I have looked at another message board that has some spoilers and such, fun to see some others theories on this.

tarbabie
02-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I have looked at another message board that has some spoilers and such, fun to see some others theories on this.

Can you PM me with the other spoiler sites?

Pepsi4me
02-16-2007, 06:52 PM
I honestly dont think they can kill her off.. Her name is Meredith Grey.. Hence Greys Anatomy. Then it would be like Anatomy, LOL.. They will bring her back, but it will probably be McDreamys ex thats brings her back. I dunno though, have lots of theories about this.

I have heard that the title of the show is a play on-

Henry Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body book

With the Gray's changed to Grey's.

I also heard that Meredith's mom will die & meet her in the room with Denny & Dylan(the bomb guy) her & Mer will forgive each other. Meredith will then be revived & brought back to life.

ladybugva
02-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Can you PM me with the other spoiler sites?

Just did. :)

ladybugva
02-16-2007, 09:16 PM
I have heard that the title of the show is a play on-

Henry Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body book

With the Gray's changed to Grey's.

I also heard that Meredith's mom will die & meet her in the room with Denny & Dylan(the bomb guy) her & Mer will forgive each other. Meredith will then be revived & brought back to life.

I saw that also about Grey/Gray. I think you are the one that gave me the link to the sight I referenced.

I forgot that her mom was dying also. The story link of altsimers was so much stronger.