PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one...

Airbuswife
02-13-2007, 01:00 AM
who wants to see Rob and Amber GONE in the first leg of The Amazing Race allstars??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Their 15 minutes of fame was waaayy over a long time ago, but yet they keep getting on TV and now have a show of their own on fox reality!! ("rob and amber against the odds", where rob is trying to become a professional poker player!! ) :cool: :rolleyes:

I'm ready to see them GONE!! i really hope no one falls for Rob's " wisdom" this time!!

buttrfli
02-13-2007, 05:43 AM
UGH! They are going to be on it AGAIN!?

dv8grl
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
TOTALLY!

I thought we were done with them!

plh2006
02-14-2007, 10:14 AM
I thought they were done w/. Again w/the Amazing Race. They were on it once already! Is that the next season of the Race - All Stars? OYE! Those 2 just have nothing better to do w/their lives. I do admit I had to see the wedding.
I did see 30 seconds of that fox reality show and quickly turned it.

freeby4me
02-22-2007, 05:17 AM
I saw the last 20 minutes of Amazing Race and they came in first place for the first leg so they won some trip :mad: Like they need a freaking free vacation. :rolleyes:

dv8grl
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
I hate to say it, but Rob & Amber really have a chance @ winning the whole thing, they are that good. They only way for them to loose really is if the other teams gang up on them.

freeby4me
02-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I saw the last 20 minutes of Amazing Race and they came in first place for the first leg so they won some trip :mad: Like they need a freaking free vacation. :rolleyes:

They came in first AGAIN! (Rob and Amber) but this time they won off-road bikes :rolleyes: I guess it would be too much to ask for them to "Off Road" right to the end of the cliff :rolleyes: :D

freeby4me
03-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Well....I guess Rob and Amber lost last night, I missed the episode but I saw the two of them this morning on The Early Show so WOOT WOOT!!

buttrfli
03-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Well....I guess Rob and Amber lost last night, I missed the episode but I saw the two of them this morning on The Early Show so WOOT WOOT!!

GOOD! :D

I didn't watch it either (its actually not very interesting this year) but I sure didn't want them to win.

Airbuswife
03-12-2007, 08:16 AM
oh shoot i missed it too!! boy am i glad they're gone!! :D

dv8grl
03-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Rob f'ed it up for them, he couldn't figure out that he mis=spelled philipeans. Ha ha.. I was sooo stoked.. I hate him so much~

WHy is it that when-ever Survivor or Amazing Race has "boston" guys on, they are all chumps?!
Just like this yr, on Survivor, that ROCKY guy, with his BOSTON tattoo.. hes a chump,,,
then a few seasons ago on Survivor, that other BOSTON guy, he was a chump too...
ARE ALL GUYs FROM BOSTON just CHUMPS? lol!!!!

Anyway.. way to go Rob & Amber! I can't wait to see the DIVORCE reality show these too will be pimpin in a yr or so!

CHUMPS! :p