PDA

View Full Version : update on my sis(the one who was running with the pedophile)

tracey74
02-10-2007, 01:16 AM
well tuesday night the 29th of jan she was with a friend (female)and her friend is 15 my sis 16 well supposedly her friend let her drive my sis had no permit or license(which the girl wasnt suppose to be driving without a licensed driver) to make a long story short an accident happened and my sister was killed. bad thing is the pedo just happened to come along(or so he said) the road where the accident happened. its a long story they say she was run over but no one knows for sure since the story kept changing.but they had instead of calling or going for help moved her to his car and took her to the er. which she was complaining of back pain, no charges are being filed against either of them nor was the vehicle impounded at first(until I threatened to go to the newspapers and what not)no pics were taken that evening,its like its being swept under the rug, only after I complained did they go impound the truck,do a more extensive investigation(16 hrs after it happened and countless people had been to the site),and talked to the witnesses except the pedo. the vehicle had even been moved from the accident before the cops came out the first time about 12 am that morning.they never even checked his car.the medical examiner even refused the autopsy since no charges were filed which I found out he wasnt suppose to do. so the hospital did one and they said all results take 30 days but her cause of death was a blown out liver that caused her to bleed to death.Ive gotten several stories of what happened(none consistent) and even the sheriffs gave 2 conflicting stories and even contradicted themselves. Im not going into too much detail about it because I dont know exactly what happened. but my other sister got mad and went back and told the girls mom that I was looking into it. my sister is mad at me for doing so for the life of me I cant understand why.so she is going and telling people all kinds of stuff about me that isnt true like I was going to take my sister and get her emancipated from my mom and take her and her baby in just for the money which isnt true. because I had no idea she was going to try to get emancipated and she wouldnt stay here cause I dont have the room and shed have to follow a lot of rules and wouldnt be allowed to run with the people she ran with so that is the farthest thing from the truth. also I supposedly told my mom to sue the girls mom which I never said either. so I quit telling my sister anything because shes going back and telling the girl involved what I say and stuff I dont say)its so bad shes trying to get info out of my other sister(I had 4 now its 3) lets just say I dont think this was an accident cause things dont add up but anyway just goes to show you how the system fails those who need it.Im starting to believe the saying its not who you know but who you bl*w. yet another similar thing happened to a girl 5-10 years ago and it was also ruled an accident but the guy involved served time. now explain that one. all I can say is I hope justice gets served and the truth comes out and my sister can rest in peace.

DonnaWV
02-10-2007, 04:26 AM
OMG, Tracy I am so sorry. I have to agree with you that things don't seem to add up. Let everyone say what the will, just keep on talking and make sure that they investagate. Prayers for you and your family.

JKATHERINE
02-10-2007, 06:34 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

hblueeyes
02-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I too am sorry for your loss of your sis. But just because something is ruled an accident does not mean the person cannot be charged with involuntary manslaughter which can hold a prison sentence. I hope you get the truth .

me:p

kyswpgrl
02-10-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm so sorry about your loss. :( *hugs*

gmyers
02-10-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope they find out what happened to her.

MistyWolf
02-10-2007, 08:32 AM
So sorry about your loss.

Specialk
02-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh I am so sorry for your loss!!!! ((((HUGS))))

YankeeMary
02-10-2007, 09:36 AM
How horrible. I am so sorry for you loss as well as I am sorry you have to go through all of this just to get the truth. I will pray for you. May you sister be rested in God's arms.

mirage7000
02-10-2007, 10:20 AM
So sad! You are in my prayers. I really don't think she should have been moved. I have seen several times not to do that. Not to say anything bad.

tracey74
02-10-2007, 06:50 PM
well the sherriffs told me it is against the law to move someone unless a fire or explosion is bound to happen.which wasnt the case here. but yet they told me they cant press charges(how cant I if its against the law?) thanks all for all your prayers Im going to need them to find things out.I wont rest until she can.

PrincessArky
02-10-2007, 09:16 PM
I will keep you and your family in my prayers, I hope you find the answers you are seeking

mosdata1
02-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you & your family. May you find the strength to pursue the truth & the grace to deal with the outcome. ((((hugs))))

Tasha405
02-10-2007, 10:14 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( ((((Hugs))))

stellatj
02-11-2007, 08:23 PM
i am so sorry my prayers are with you.

BlueBerriTerri
02-12-2007, 12:23 AM
So sorry for your loss!!!