PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Train - Passengers Needed

crystal_19
02-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Dawn has this posted in the big deal board. Just thought some of you that are in this board alot might be interesed. If so, see her original message below: Sounds like fun hope more people sign up!

Hi, I would like to start a coupon train. I will limit this to 15 passengers including myself so that way it has enough people to make a nice variety of coupons but not too many to keep track of. You MUST have positive feedback on here to join. Please email if interested and PLEASE PUT BBS COUPON TRAIN IN THE SUBJECT LINE!
How this works:

1) when you get email saying you are on the train I will need your email addy and full address

2) I will then put the train in order by area so those next to each other will get coupons faster

3) I will email everyone with Name and addy of who they are to mail to

4) On same day everyone will mail 50 coupons (must have at least 30 days before they expire! and be at LEAST 30 GROCERY coupons, the other 20 can be grocery, health & beauty, pet, baby, etc. but at LEAST 30 MUST BE GROCERY) out to the person they are assigned to

5) when you get your package of coupons you have 48 hours to pick out what you want and any that will expire in less than a week, then you add the amount to bring the envelope up to at least 50 again (30 or more being grocery!).
(so please make sure you have envelopes and stamps on hand you will need them!)

6) mail the envelope out

So basically approx. every other day you will get more coupons to chose from.
The biggest thing is to ALWAYS make sure envelope has at LEAST 50 COUPONS that DO NOT expire within a week. And at LEAST 30 that are GROCERY coupons. and mail within 48 hours, and then sit back and watch the money you SAVE!!!

Thanks, Dawn houseoconfusion@yahoo.com

houseoconfusion
02-08-2007, 07:54 AM
thank you crystal, never thought about posting it here. :) Got another new member today so looks like your idea is working!!! Still need a few more>>>>> all....aboard......, LOL> :)