PDA

View Full Version : lost

ladybugva
02-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Lost is coming back this wed. I am so excited. They are doing it differently now in that they do a block of 16 new shows in a row (supposidly) then re-runs. Instead of 4 new, 2 old, 1 new, 2 old, 5 new......
First hour is a recap then a new episode.

Pepsi4me
02-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Yes, Im excited too but, Im not happy that they put it back to 10pm.

ladybugva
02-04-2007, 07:34 PM
DH said he read a article interview w/ the writters and they said they have written only 6 yrs worth. If it goes to 7 they will turn to something crazy like space aliens.
they are going to start telling the stores of "the others" and some more of those on the other island. Plus the Sawyer/Kate/Jack angle is going to add the blond "other"....

plh2006
02-09-2007, 08:04 AM
DH and I recorded it and finally watch it last night. I'm really excited it came back on but he is a little aggravated w/so many ??'s in his head. Like, what happen to the polar bear? What was that black fog that killed Mr. Eko? and stuff like that. He probably rambled off at least 20 things. I'm just confused and watch it!

ladybugva
02-09-2007, 10:23 AM
there are a lot of unanswered questions that i think they will eventually answer but in the writers time which is annoying for us. LOL It was good to see one story of the others to start to find out what they are doing there.

Pepsi4me
02-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I was very disappointed in Weds episode (Feb 7th).

It didnt really show much after having it off for 3 months. Just showed Jack in the operating room, Juliette's flash backs & Sawyer & Kate trying to get back to their island.

I have been a loyal fan & watched every epiode since the 1st one but Im getting very frustrated with the show.