PDA

View Full Version : Free Ride Visa Cards

Marci1116
01-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I was told that my virtual visa would be sent to me in a couple of weeks but I never received it. :mad: Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks !!

lw1116
01-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Marci,

I have the same issue with freeride, I read here ther other day someone recieved theres, but they were from November. Mine are Dec 15, and 16th. I gave up writing I always get the same reply 7 - 10 days. When did you send yours? I did get get of mine old ones from may thru oct, I had 6 right at Christmas time. I do heope we get them, let me know.

Linda :mad:

Marci1116
02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
mine are from November 12th :mad:

mwickham
02-07-2007, 11:02 AM
mine are from November 12th :mad:

I just got a HomeDepot GC from them last night that I ordered in Oct. Keep your hope alive - it may yet be there.

Marci1116
02-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Thanks ! I will keep my fingers crossed

vieprivee
02-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I am STILL waiting for a Walmart card from September 6th. FreeRide sent me an email in December telling me that they sent me a the card and it was returned to them. They wanted to know my new address but I never moved. I sent them a response and told them this, told them to re-send the card(if they ever sent it in the first place). Then three weeks ago I emailed them again and a week later I got a response saying that they mailed it a few days ago and let them know when I get it. I still have not gotten my Walmart card and wonder if I ever will.

I have enough points to cash out but have not done so. ANY IDEAS what I might ACTUALLY GET if I cash out?

gordon24
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
I am STILL waiting for a Walmart card from September 6th. FreeRide sent me an email in December telling me that they sent me a the card and it was returned to them. They wanted to know my new address but I never moved. I sent them a response and told them this, told them to re-send the card(if they ever sent it in the first place). Then three weeks ago I emailed them again and a week later I got a response saying that they mailed it a few days ago and let them know when I get it. I still have not gotten my Walmart card and wonder if I ever will.

I have enough points to cash out but have not done so. ANY IDEAS what I might ACTUALLY GET if I cash out?

That is actually what they told with me. That my Amazon.com gc got sent back to them. So i kept emailing and emailing them and finally after 4 months i got my Amazon.com gc.

vieprivee
02-08-2007, 09:33 AM
That is actually what they told with me. That my Amazon.com gc got sent back to them. So i kept emailing and emailing them and finally after 4 months i got my Amazon.com gc.

THANKS for the INFO! THIS must be the newest ploy NOT to pay us! SIGH.....I thought that crap was over with but I guess I am WRONG! I will email them a few times a week and then I HOPE they will send me my Walmart GC!

ANYONE having ANY LUCK getting ANY particular reward? I will cash out for whatever it is JUST SO I GET IT!

mwickham
02-08-2007, 11:51 AM
ANYONE having ANY LUCK getting ANY particular reward? I will cash out for whatever it is JUST SO I GET IT!

It took about a month for me to get the Home Depot card - after they said it was in the mail. I think they used the phrase, "it will be sent out in the next mailing."
:o