PDA

View Full Version : Something to go with the poop....Underwear Brief / Safe - For your valuables

tsquared
01-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Underwear Brief / Safe - For your valuables - with optional doo doo poop smell

This may sound crazy but the thought behind this is genius, and now its even on sale!

This is a pair of fake underwear thats purpose is to hide your valuables. They even have a skid mark and you can add optional doo doo drops to make them smell like crap!

If you get a burgler (other than a turd burgler), you could leave these right out on the floor and they arent even going to touch them.

On sale now for $29.95, that beats the price on most other safes available!

Other classics available as well such as a pringles can, beer can, electrical outlet safe, soda can, chemicals. Atlanta Falcons M. Vick's favorite web site!
http://www.efindoutthetruth.com/Diversion_Safes.htm

Willow
01-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I guess I'm going to be the first one to reply to your crappy post. :D

Kyla Kym
01-28-2007, 03:18 PM
On sale now for $29.95, that beats the price on most other safes available!

[/URL]

Or make your own, $2.50 for a pair of briefs and $1.00 for a brown magic marker. :p Honestly though, I don't think I would want that laying around in my floor even if it was fake. Probably gag everytime I looked at it.:eek:

Heidi
01-28-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't know about the poopy undies, but some of the other things they have are neat. Like the pringles can or the hairspray. Nobody would ever think to look in there. Not that I have anything valuable enough to hide!

pepperpot
01-28-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't know about the poopy undies, but some of the other things they have are neat. Like the pringles can or the hairspray. Nobody would ever think to look in there. Not that I have anything valuable enough to hide!

Unless they were a burgler who happens to wander into that website???:cool: Wonder if now he'll check out the 'real ones,' just to make sure! :p
ewwwwwwwwwww!

Shann
01-28-2007, 10:31 PM
LMFAO that is hilarious! And the poop stain OMG! I definitely wouldn't want this hanging around my house.. knowing my luck my puppy would pick them up and carry them around for all to see ;)

MistyWolf
01-29-2007, 05:37 AM
LMAO .. that pic of the undies is funny!