PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef

Chicklette
01-26-2007, 07:22 AM
Is anyone else surprised that the final two are Marcel and Ilan?

I was surprised when they told Sam to pack his knives.

SLance68
01-26-2007, 08:29 AM
I was shocked. I HATE Marcel I just want to rip that stupid looking thing off of his head - his hair looks like a ice cream cone.

dv8grl
01-26-2007, 12:07 PM
I was shocked. I HATE Marcel I just want to rip that stupid looking thing off of his head - his hair looks like a ice cream cone.

LMAO! totally! I can't stand him. I was totally in love with Sam though! I'm sure he'll be back in this coming Wedn. Season Finale...

Anthill
01-27-2007, 12:47 PM
From the very begining I picked Sam, Ilan and Cliff to be my top three fave. As I watched the show I coudln't stand Marcel and even as he is the top 2 I still can't stand him. I don't want eat or look at food that looks like spit. He always makes his food w/ some kind of foam on top of it And it doesn't look appetizing. Sam did make me mad when Elia was talking about Marcel and how he doesn't respect people in the kitchen and he wouldn't say anything bad about him etc. BUT I was hoping that it would be Sam and Ilan together in the end. Hey at least Sam won the 10 grand, when I heard that he wond the 10 grand I thought he isn't going to be Top Chef then. I hope that Ilan doesn't get to cocky and loses his focus and ends up losing the contest and hands it to Marcel!!!!

cathych
01-28-2007, 01:22 PM
I thought it was really ridicious when Elia said that Marcel cheated, then said "he moved my pot". She sounded like a child. Ilan goaded her into talking about Marcel then let her take the fall. I lost total respect for him after that.

fudlydud
01-31-2007, 08:50 AM
why is everyone against marcel? just because of his hair? i do not like his hair either ,but the show is about food and for his age he can cook.. i had marcel and sam pegged for the final 2 and was shocked when ilan made it. great show though i love it