PDA

View Full Version : one...two...thREE...FOUR....FIVE!!!...SIX!!!!

Kyla Kym
01-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Counting don't work!!!!!

I'm so FRUSTRATED, PISSED OFF, MAD & JUST A little PERTURBED right now....

=> Credit card companies =equal= legalized bandits! :mad: nuff said!

And while I'm on the subject of greedy companies/people......who sets the prices for medical bills????? Donald Trump?? Bill Gates??? Because surely they are the only type humans that could see a doctor bill as being reasonable! :mad:

I swear sometimes I just want to fall off the face of the earth...

My beautiful white Persian named Crystal died 2 days ago. I have spent everyday with her for the past 16 or so years...she was the sweetest cat and I loved her dearly.....I've been so depressed ever since....and now today I have to deal with Chase bandits, that want to stick you with $40.00 late charges....how the hell do they expect you to come up with a mer extra $40 bucks when you can't even seem to make the original payment on time??? Did they some how think attaching and extra $40 on there would make it easier for me to pay them????? :rolleyes: :mad:

Thanks for listening to my bitchfest 2007, and yes I do think I finally went off the deep end...:( :o

Fred12
01-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Crystal and I hope things get better for you (((((((((Hugs))))))))

Kyla Kym
01-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks Fred12 for the hugs, and reading my vent. I feel like I just unloaded a huge weight off my chest.

tljohn123
01-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Oh honey I know what you mean! And I love the charges they put on if you go over your limit, those are good too! And if you can't pay it....'you'll just have to borrow the money from someone else'!!!!!
And I'm so sorry about your kitty...hugssssss

tsquared
01-24-2007, 08:21 PM
I got the image of jaws floating in the water waiting to strike.............

Willow
01-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I was thinking about your earlier. I haven't seen you post lately and was wondering how you were. I'm sorry to hear about your cat. :(

Kyla Kym
01-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh honey I know what you mean! And I love the charges they put on if you go over your limit, those are good too! And if you can't pay it....'you'll just have to borrow the money from someone else'!!!!!
And I'm so sorry about your kitty...hugssssss
Ain't that the truth!, I kinda got irate with them over the phone tonight. I didn't win any battles but I told them what I thought of Chase and other credit card companies like them. Thanks for the hugs, I really can use them this week. :o

"T" That fits them to a "T"! :D I'll have to remember that the next time I tell one of them what I think about their company! I always pictured them as a devil with a pitch fork, poking me in the butt...but I like your idea better! LOL :D

Tasha405
01-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Sorry about your loss. :( I can't imagine having a pet for that long and then losing them. ((((Hugs))))

Don't know what to tell ya about the credit card people. They just suck, plain and simple. :p

PrincessArky
01-25-2007, 04:40 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your Crystal and all the other stress in your life, I hope that things get to better soon :)

MistyWolf
01-25-2007, 05:16 AM
So sorry to hear about Crystal (we have a kitty named that too) .. (((Kyla Kim))) .. and I hope everything works out for you.

tnfuhs
01-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Sorry to hear about your Crystal, hugs to you.

redrig
01-25-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Crystal. My Scruffy is going to be 16 this year and I can't imagine what I would do without her. I don't have children, so she's my baby and she's seen me through divorce, addiction, 3 bouts of cancer and joblessness.

Hope things get better for you soon!

Kyla Kym
01-25-2007, 04:27 PM
She was give to me full grown & declawed. So for the past 16 years she never went outside unless I carried her around outside. I was so afraid something would hurt her since she didn't have claws. She still thought she had claws and I know would have tried to fight with them and been hurt if I ever let her out. So she was always in here. That has been the hardest part is walking in the house and not seeing her here. She had her own little perch she would sit on and I would give her treats on it so the yorkie wouldn't get them. So I guess I need to give that perch away so I won't keep looking at it. She was such a big part of my life for 16 years. It gives me comfort though knowing that her little spirit is outside playing in the grass, climbing trees and have a great time.

Thanks everyone for posting, it really does help. I feel so much better now.
I've now had 2 pets to die of old age like that, and both started acting like they were having a hard time getting around before they died. It's like they are getting arthritis or something in their joints for the last year of their life. I don't know if all dogs & cats do that, but both mine did. When Crystal started acting that way about a year ago, I started loving on her more (which was easy to do because she was so sweet & gentle) and buying her fancy can cat food (Iams can). So at least the last year of her life she was more spoiled than ever before. :)
(((((hugs)))))) thanks again everyone for listening to me and posting. :)