PDA

View Full Version : OrderCash4Free GPT

kamille824
01-21-2007, 03:11 PM
New posting from the owner of OrderCash4Free:

Hey everyone, I'm glad to finally introduce the new Check system!

Starting today, you can choose to cash out your earnings by way of a Check mailed right to your house! Not only that, but any member who chooses to cash out by way of check WILL GET A 6% BONUS ON THEIR CASHOUT! To be honest, check's are cheaper and easier than PayPal, so we figured we could either keep the difference, or pass it on...we chose the latter Very Happy

So, say you're someone who has earned $1000 and wishes to cash out. You can either cash out with paypal and get the $1000 exactly, or you can cash out using a check and get $1000+A $60 BONUS! Why would anyone pass that up, especially when cashouts with Checks are done JUST AS OFTEN as cashouts with PayPal!

So go ahead and sign up now if you haven't already, and discover the advantages of the OrderCash4Free Check system, something NO OTHER SITE offers!

OC4F always ate the paypal fee and I have ALWAYS been paid the full amount of my earnings, not my earnings less the pay pal fee. That's been NICE! Today I just did 2 more offers, that OC4F already was paying more than other GPT's out there, plus you add the 6% ontop of that. All I can say is WOW!
I'm stick'n with OrderCash4Free for my favorite GPT.

http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=5255

They've been around for some time now and are still going strong!