PDA

View Full Version : join the Cellular South Panel

maria36
01-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Its fun and rewarding! As a member of the Cellular South Panel you have the power to impact the products we offer and the ways we communicate with our customers. The time commitment is minimal. You choose how often you want to participate. And, by joining now, you are automatically entered into a contest in which you may win a free Palm Treo 650. Contest Rules

What is an online survey?

An online survey conducted via the Web. Filling out the surveys couldn’t be easier. Invitations to participate are sent to your email address, with a helpful link to take you directly to the survey. Online surveys only take about three to ten minutes to complete.

What is a focus group?

A focus group is a form of marketing research in which a small group of people discuss their attitudes towards a product, concept, advertisement, idea, or packaging. As a participant, your opinions will shape what we offer our customers.

What is Mystery Shopping?

Mystery Shopping is the practice of using trained shoppers to anonymously evaluate all aspects of the Cellular South retail experience.

What are my responsibilities as a member of the Cellular South Panel?

If you participate in a study, you will be responsible for thoughtfully completing the study in a way that reflects your opinion.

How do I join the Celluar South Panel?

To join the Cellular South Panel, click here. Completion of the form will take only about a minute.

What is the cost of panel membership?

Membership is free.

How often will I participate in studies?

Based on the information provided during the registration process, Cellular South will send you a study invitation whenever one appears to match your interests. You will be able to quickly review the nature and requirements of a given study and decide in seconds whether to participate. You can participate in as many or as few studies as you wish.

How is my privacy protected?

The privacy and safekeeping of your personal information is our top priority. Your email address and other contact information will never be shared with third parties, nor will you be the subject of spam as a result of joining this Web site. Please review our privacy policy.

How can I change or update my registration information?

You can change your information by contacting us directly at customerservice@CellularSouthPanel.com and we would be pleased to make the changes for you.

What if I no longer wish to participate in the Cellular South Panel?

We expect that your experience with us will be positive and mutually beneficial; however, should you decide to no longer participate in our panel, please send an email to unenroll@CellularSouthPanel.com.

http://www.cellularsouthpanel.com/faq.htm