PDA

View Full Version : Er

buttrfli
01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Ok... its not reality TV, but I am putting this here anyhow...

Who watched last night??? What a way to leave us hanging! When is the next show? I noticed there was no preview for next week :eek:

sunflowers
01-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I watched..I haved watched since it started what 8/9 years ago...

Sam just cant catch a break, now a fire..
Love the Abby story line...That guy is scary(the one it ended with)
Feel sorry for Pratt
Neila she cant catch a break either...

ladybugva
01-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Oh I know having some person sitting in your apt. is one of my fears.
He freaked me out in the end.

Kimberly61
01-26-2007, 11:58 PM
this show is one of my all time fav. shows, never missed an episode yet.......question is...when is it back on again???? I miss it!

Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

Faithfully
01-29-2007, 04:37 AM
Sweeps start in Feb, this Thurs(2/1) should be new.

ladybugva
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

I do. dont' get into some of the story lines as much but i have been watching the show.

Kimberly61
01-31-2007, 09:43 PM
ER is finally back on! Woo hoo! just wanted to remind all that watch that it is all new tomorrow so dont forget.

buttrfli
02-02-2007, 06:32 AM
Great show! I hated that Forrest died tho :(

Kimberly61
02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
I agree...didnt want to see Forrest die either..but definately didnt want Luca to die......wasnt it sooo sad when that little girl lost her mom? I definately had to have tissues this show.

ladybugva
02-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Can some one fill me in on Tony (John Stamos) story line. How does he fit in with the girls mom where he was living.

Do you think that the girl really is his kid or did she mean for him to take care of her now that she killed herself?

buttrfli
02-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Can some one fill me in on Tony (John Stamos) story line. How does he fit in with the girls mom where he was living.

Do you think that the girl really is his kid or did she mean for him to take care of her now that she killed herself?

I could be wrong, but from what I understand, the mom was married to Tony's best friend and he died (I want to say he was killed in the war, but not sure) and Tony promised his best friend he would take care of his family.

I understood her telling Tony to take care of the girl because she was dying... but who knows? LOL

ladybugva
02-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the update. That was what I thought but wasn't totally sure. i must have missed the episode when they explained it.

SLance68
02-03-2007, 08:04 AM
I could be wrong, but from what I understand, the mom was married to Tony's best friend and he died (I want to say he was killed in the war, but not sure) and Tony promised his best friend he would take care of his family.

I understood her telling Tony to take care of the girl because she was dying... but who knows? LOL

I thought she told him the girl was his. Maybe I am mistaken but that is what I thought she said to him.

sunflowers
02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
I thought she told him the girl was his. Maybe I am mistaken but that is what I thought she said to him.

She said the girl was Tony's....So they must have fooled around when the husband(bestfriend) was away...

buttrfli
02-03-2007, 12:48 PM

She did, but the way I understood it was that the girl is 'now his' because the mom was dying... like she was giving the girl to him. I haveno clue really, thats just how I understood it... and we all know how well I understand stuff LOL

Kimberly61
02-03-2007, 03:03 PM
my understanding is that Meg(the woman who died) told Tony that Sara(the lil girl) is his, as in his child not as in take care of her for me now she is yours....I was hoping that he would of told Sara what her mom said to him when they were sitting on those steps.

Did I miss something somewhere along the lines, did I not hear Abby say that Luca was her husband to the cops, did they get married??? or was she just saying that? Or did I not hear that? lol

ladybugva
02-06-2007, 06:37 AM
I know the 2 have a relationship now. That was probably more out of comfort b/c of the lost his friend her husband. That would mean there was something b/n years ago. Guess we will eventually find out what she meant.

I don't remember them getting married they are ingaged and living tog. Maybe she felt husband had more wight then live in feance father of my child. LOL

ladybugva
02-09-2007, 05:14 AM
Guess they answered our question about the "She is yours" comment last night.
Poor Nila she didn't sign up for all of this when she started to date tony

Kimberly61
02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Poor Nila?? I dont see it that way, I feel bad for Tony because he tried to confide in Nila and she just blew him off....I like Nila but she isnt being a very understanding friend, I just think she doesnt want to be in the same level of involement as Tony and if thats the case she should be up front with him instead of just blowing him off(course it could be that I like John Stamos and cant see anyone not wanting to be there for that cute face lol)......they make a cute couple too, but I think she is gonna go be with Ray eventually. As for Abby and Luca...YEAH!!! I love them two together, they complete each other...been waiting for them to finally agree to marriage!

ladybugva
02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
I do agree w/ you about poor Tony also. I don't think he gave full disclosure before they got into bed though. It had to be an awkard start to have the "other women" of sorts walk in.

sunflowers
04-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Er is finally back this week...its been off so long I forgot what was going on.

I did hear that Luca was not resigning next season...wonder how that will effect the Abby story line?

irishchick
04-07-2007, 04:51 PM
thursday it will be back right ?
i sure dont want to miss it !!!

Kimberly61
04-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Sweet!!! Thanks for letting us know it will be back on! I have been bummed that it hasnt been on in so long and then they went and put another new show in its place so I was getting worried that they were done with. So cool glad its back!

buttrfli
05-04-2007, 05:47 AM
who watched last night?!?! :eek:

dcut4
05-04-2007, 06:28 AM
I did. I cannot belive they killed Ray!!! hopefully he's not dead just hurt but I can't see how

cathych
05-04-2007, 07:26 AM
He is scheduled to be on a new show in the fall. Supposedly he is leaving because the role of Ray is not one of the lead characters.

ladybugva
05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
I have missed the last few weeks but saw last night.
It's often odd when they kill of characters. Didn't expect to see on get hit by a car though... and they always do it when they are about to be happy. so not fair :rolleyes:

sunflowers
05-04-2007, 10:50 AM
who watched last night?!?! :eek:

I did...was it just me or did Abby not look hahpy at all???She was not smiling one bit and it was her wedding day...

ladybugva
05-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Abby is a controlling person and I think she has some commentment issues. Notice how she never made any final decisions about any thing? Toward the end she did seem happy to me and I think they will be fine.

aussiegirl
05-22-2007, 08:55 PM
I have missed the last few weeks but saw last night.
It's often odd when they kill of characters. Didn't expect to see on get hit by a car though... and they always do it when they are about to be happy. so not fair :rolleyes:

Who got killed off? I missed probabaly the last 6-7weeks, I hope to catch up over the summer with the repeats

ladybugva
05-23-2007, 03:27 AM
Ray was hit by a car, but in commercials he isn't dead after all. Another post says he is going to a new show.

sunflowers
05-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Ray was hit by a car, but in commercials he isn't dead after all. Another post says he is going to a new show.

It showed him in the last episode he lost both legs...but lived

ladybugva
05-23-2007, 05:13 AM
was the last episode last week? I missed it guess i got to go on line and watch it

sunflowers
05-23-2007, 10:32 AM
was the last episode last week? I missed it guess i got to go on line and watch it

Yes last week was it

ladybugva
05-23-2007, 11:24 AM
thanks sunflower. Go figure that they don't have the episodes on line either. Well I only watched it on and off this season.

sunflowers
05-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Ray . Another post says he is going to a new show.
His new show was not picked up and his contract on ER ended he is hoping to come back for a few episodes is what this weeks TV guide said...