PDA

View Full Version : Any Heroes fans out there?

tngirl
01-11-2007, 07:57 PM
We like watching Heroes. Thankfully it is coming back on this month. It is getting harder to find anything to watch with all the mid-season breaks going on. I wish tv was the way it used to be.

heartlvrs
01-11-2007, 07:58 PM
We like watching Heroes. Thankfully it is coming back on this month. It is getting harder to find anything to watch with all the mid-season breaks going on. I wish tv was the way it used to be.

I dont watch tv..BUT this SHOW i do..I LOVE IT!!! And cannot wait for the new episodes!

tngirl
01-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I think things are going to pick up a lot when they come back. I just wonder how they are going to keep it going...they've saved the cheerleader...how long will it take to save the world?

heartlvrs
01-11-2007, 08:10 PM
I think things are going to pick up a lot when they come back. I just wonder how they are going to keep it going...they've saved the cheerleader...how long will it take to save the world?

I know...its def going to be interesting!!!

PrincessArky
01-17-2007, 06:33 AM

until they are tired of doing the show lol We sure love this one and have missed it since it has been off for a month :(

TxGreek
01-17-2007, 08:45 PM
SO and I LOVE Heroes. It's pretty popular.... one of the easiest shows for me to find and download (on days that I miss it).

I don't want them to kill off Peter, though. :(
In real life, Peter said he hates his bangs because he feels like a child and gets tired of pushing them out of his eyes, but I think his bangs make him adorable! :p

tngirl
01-19-2007, 04:20 PM
You know that he is the one playing Rocky's son in the new movie? My daugther thinks he is hot.

plh2006
02-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm a little late in responding here.... I love this show. I'm glad it came back on. It's amazing how they keep coming up w/new hero's though! I just watch it last night from this past Monday and I'm a little wow'd! The shocker of who Claire's real parents are! The father!!!! Is Peter dead! Oh gosh! I can't believe Silar escaped! I'm so glad that he didn't kill Claire mom.

tngirl
02-09-2007, 08:25 PM
No, Peter isn't dead.

tngirl
02-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok, we have gone from "save the cheerleader, save the world" to "are you on the list?" and now we have "someone flies, someone dies"...lol.

PrincessArky
02-14-2007, 05:08 AM
Ok, we have gone from "save the cheerleader, save the world" to "are you on the list?" and now we have "someone flies, someone dies"...lol.

hey that would be me cause I dont have wings lol

I love how there is someone new all the time this is a great show :)

plh2006
02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
I was glad that Matt didn't die. I'm bummed about the 2 foreign guys how they split cuz of that mean chick. Oh and Silar.... I hope he doesn't hurt Suresh. I'm kind of scared of Silar! Poor Clairs step mom.
This show is just great!

justme23
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I was glad that Matt didn't die. I'm bummed about the 2 foreign guys how they split cuz of that mean chick. Oh and Silar.... I hope he doesn't hurt Suresh. I'm kind of scared of Silar! Poor Clairs step mom.
This show is just great!

She's adopted... hope you don't think I'm being rude. :)

tngirl
02-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Heroes was pretty cool last night! I think it is really fixing to take off.

TxGreek
02-27-2007, 10:40 AM
I LOVED last nights show! It was good to watch from start to finish.

I wonder how it's going to play out now that the dad has no memory of Claire. And I'm glad Simone is going to come back. I thought she was killed off for good. Must have the same power as Claire?

Little Hiro was cute. I like how he pushed up his glasses the same way big Hiro does. :p

SO thinks I should start watching Lost since I'm so into Heroes. I told him ther's no way I'll ever find the time to catch up on all of the missed episodes. But, if they do a movie, I'm there! (I guess Heroes and Lost are alike?)

TxGreek
02-27-2007, 10:44 AM

I like how they change this up. What was last nights? I heard it, but forgot. On an interview, the politician guy (can never remember his first name) said he got asked all the time to whisper, "Save the cheerleader, save the world." lol

You know that he is the one playing Rocky's son in the new movie? My daugther thinks he is hot.

I'll never be able to watch any of the Rocky movies (not even the new one), but I agree...... he's so hot! ;)

plh2006
02-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I haven't see the last 2 weeks but finally caught up last night. I do have to admidt I cried (I'm also preganant so that don't help) when Claire's dad was shot. I totally thought they were going to kill him off. I'm totally thrown on Simone's situation. I wonder what her ability is. I wonder too if she is like Claire. I'm so upset that Silar is w/Suresh. I really like Suresh but can't stand that Silar is killing everyone.

heartlvrs
02-28-2007, 11:07 AM
ok ok i admit...i cried too when mr bennet was shot and claire crying....i am perplexed but sooooooooooo intrigued tho!!! on the rest of stuff!!!

plh2006
03-06-2007, 09:04 AM
ok... Saw this last night and I was not happy. Last weeks previews were so not what I thought for last night! :( I'm so upset what Silar has done to Suresh and Peter and then Simone really did die! She didn't have much a part anyway but still. That new chick that can transform herself into anyone I don't like her either. Poor Mr. Bennett! Just plain evil everyone is turning out to be and I'm so upset! Is everyone going to die off! Now we have to wait till the end of April for the next chapter to begin! OYE!

TxGreek
05-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm so glad it's back on. I didn't think Milo could get any cuter, but, wow, he was hot! :p
(I like the storyline, too.... I promise. :o )

brand_nin
05-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Heroes is great, but what are they going to do once they save the world? end it? the end of the season is near, but they can't keep having like one month seasons until it's finally over. It kinda makes me think it'll be like lost, where it's huge for a while, but slowly people will lose interest.
but I hope not. There aren't that many shows out there that are so creative each week.