PDA

View Full Version : The Duel....

buttrfli
01-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I hated to see CT go (and then act like an ass about it :rolleyes: )

I have never liked Aniesa, but these past few shows I have liked her. I like how she was ok with losing to svet.

freeby4me
01-11-2007, 06:02 PM
WOW! I didnt even know someone else watched that show LOL I was really sad about Diem leaving and I cannot believe how CT acted but I imagine it was really hard on him not having her there. I was pretty peeved at Wes for saying those things about CT and Diems relationship because it sure looked real to me. I do hope that Wes wins the money though, so him and Johanna can get married and get their life started!!
Are you going to be watching the next RW-RR?? I cant wait LOL

buttrfli
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Did you watch the aftershow on mtv.com? I don't normally watch it, but I did when diem left... she said that since ct lives on the other side of the country, they don't see each other much, but she hinted that they are having a LD relationship... they were so cute together :D

I am a closet MTV junkie! LOL I don't like the new season of RW but I sure wish they would bring RR back!

freeby4me
01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
They are bringing the RR back.....With them living in that RV thingy I think. Cruds, I cant think of when it is though, I want to say Tuesday nights like before but im not to sure about that. I usually dont watch the aftershow but I might go over there later today and check it out. Its too bad those 2 live that far apart :( They are cute together lol

buttrfli
01-12-2007, 06:40 AM
January 23rd! I would have never looked it up had you not said anything... I thought they just stopped doing it LOL
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/roadrules-season14/series.jhtml#/ontv/dyn/roadrules-season14/summary.jhtml

freeby4me
01-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Totally awesome! Thank you so much for looking it up, I tried but I didnt have much time so I couldnt find it.

buttrfli
01-12-2007, 08:47 AM
yea well, i have no life before 10am LOL

sunflowers
01-12-2007, 08:51 AM
I think CT was a jerk JMO..Beth lost out the same challenge same way...Thats why they had that rule...I hope Wes and Svetlana(sp?) win.

Idashopper
01-15-2007, 11:24 PM
I CAN'T Stand WES!! UGH!! Poor Johanna if she marries him....:D :D :D :D

CT was clearly the winner...but rules are rules and he ripped the flag. So he needed to go home. I could see him being mad, but not psycho.

I think he is really taken with Diem, it was really cute to see them together. I think he wants to marry that girl and isn't admitting to it yet. He just had that look in his eye...lol

Anyway...glad I have some forum buddies that watch this show too.:) :) :) :) :)

buttrfli
01-16-2007, 07:57 AM
I don't care which of the guys win, but I want Jodi to win for the girls. Shes played a really good game... and even tho I was THRILLED that beth left, had she not been DQ'd, svet would have gone home.... svet is just too high drama for me lol

freeby4me
01-16-2007, 08:18 AM
I totally agree. Svetlana is just way too spoiled to deserve that kind of money right now in her life. I havent really cared too much for Brad but I dont think I know him well enough to say he does/doesnt deserve the money. Its really too bad about CT because he knew not to pull the flag off but he did it anyway (im sure it was an accident but still) If he had just slowed down a little bit im sure he would have won out against Brad.

buttrfli
01-18-2007, 04:57 PM
spoiler!!

I am soooooo glad jodi won!! :D I didn't care which one of the boys won, but I am happy for wes too :D

I wish the finalies were an hour again :(

sunflowers
01-18-2007, 06:24 PM
spoiler!!

I am soooooo glad jodi won!! :D I didn't care which one of the boys won, but I am happy for wes too :D

I wish the finalies were an hour again :(

How did you find it out??

buttrfli
01-18-2007, 06:46 PM
They have started the "afternoon sneak peek" and show the shows in the afternoon :D I didn't know the finale would be on as a peek until I saw my DVR recording LOL

JKATHERINE
01-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Ewww. I'm so not happy at the male winner. I can't stand him. Ick.

Qtxann315
01-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I am so HAPPY that Wes won the Duel, I think most people think he's a a@# because he played the game so well. Just like survivor in the first season, Wes mulitpulated who he can to get to the money. It's all about strategy. As for the argument Wes had with CT, I think CT completely threw such a childish fit, and it was completely uncalled for. Rules, are rules... if you can't follow them then leave. I was rooting for Stev just because she was the underdog. Jodi was in all of the challenges and I don't like the little crew that she has going on. It's so unfair at times.

freeby4me
01-19-2007, 05:09 AM
Ok now I have a question.....Is Road Rules where they get brand new people that we dont know and Real World/Road Rules is where they take certain people from the real world crews and stick them together?? (im still semi-new to this LOL)
BTW, Im very pleased that Wes won!! Woot Woot!!

buttrfli
01-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Ok now I have a question.....Is Road Rules where they get brand new people that we dont know and Real World/Road Rules is where they take certain people from the real world crews and stick them together?? (im still semi-new to this LOL)
BTW, Im very pleased that Wes won!! Woot Woot!!

Yep! :D (I am assuming you meant RW cast, not crew? LOL)

buttrfli
01-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Did anyone watch the aftershow at mtv.com? I am watching it now and its pretty funny :D

freeby4me
01-19-2007, 06:51 AM
Oh yea....I did mean cast LOL Im sure they have the same crew LOL