PDA

View Full Version : Freeride ifilm changes

babyface1
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't the changes in ifilm that was made sometime today. It was the same late last night when I got over 1000 points for viewing and also got one 500 point bonus. When I click on ifilm now, the ad banner comes up. I click on skip, then I have to click on a video to watch. A 13-15 second commercial starts before the video. I'm not sure if it will credit if I don't watch the commercial or not. It didn't take long to rack up a lot of points fast the way it was. We have the one ad banner. Isn't that enough without having to watch a 13-15 second commercial before the video starts? :mad:

loveswolfs
12-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I wasnt sure what to do when i clicked on it to night so i let the commercial play for a few seconds and then went to look to see if i had credit and i did.

chicodog
12-18-2006, 09:49 PM
I wasnt sure what to do when i clicked on it to night so i let the commercial play for a few seconds and then went to look to see if i had credit and i did.

I do the same and get credited. That extra click slows me down.

babyface1
12-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Thanks for letting me know! I won't let them play either. I still don't like having to click on a movie to view, but at least it credits us when we don't watch the commercial. It's a lot faster playing later at night when not many are viewing.

MaineGal2
12-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I find if you scroll down to a movie and not tap on the first one you only have to watch a movie, sometimes the first one is a movie and sometimes it is another ad but go down a bit and it is only the movie, so one less tap, only takes a couple seconds as long as the site is running good

kimplovely
12-19-2006, 10:27 AM
It's running correctly again! Very easy to get points now!! ^_^

whatever
12-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Do you have dial up. Out here in the boonies I'm stuck with it, so think how much longer that takes:rolleyes:

MaineGal2
12-19-2006, 11:41 AM
I am so sorry for anybody haveing to do freeride on dial up that has got to be horriffic, you have my sympathy

twinmom65
12-19-2006, 01:11 PM
woohoo! I just hit for the 25000 again 2nd time in a week and was able to cash out for a $50 visa.

babyface1
12-19-2006, 05:52 PM
I find if you scroll down to a movie and not tap on the first one you only have to watch a movie, sometimes the first one is a movie and sometimes it is another ad but go down a bit and it is only the movie, so one less tap, only takes a couple seconds as long as the site is running good

Even the couple of seconds makes it take longer to rack up a couple of thousand points. I do have cable and it's super fast. I played some games late last night when not as many were playing and I was able to get 1002 points and a 500 point bonus in about an hour and a half. Glad it's back like it was today! :D