PDA

View Full Version : Is Zoompanel even worth signing up for?

sandooch
12-13-2006, 09:59 AM
I've joined Zoompanel, but now I'm wondering if I should stick with it. I never see any compensation for doing their long surveys except for a chance to win $500 in a sweepstakes. I've done plenty of those kind of survey sites for years and never won anything, so I don't want to waste my time with this one if it's more of the same.

Has anyone here won anything from Zoompanel?

dizzylady
12-13-2006, 11:00 AM
I've never won any of their contests but they do still give points. And they are fast sending your reward. I've cashed out for a can opener, hair cutting set, headphones, and most recently a coffee grinder (I know, not the most exciting things). They come within a matter of days. They have all kinds of rewards to choose from. I just pick whatever I need at the time. My points have always added up very fast. I get about 4-5 surveys a week from them. I think they would be worth going for IMO. Good luck! :)

sandooch
12-13-2006, 11:16 AM
I've never won any of their contests but they do still give points. And they are fast sending your reward. I've cashed out for a can opener, hair cutting set, headphones, and most recently a coffee grinder (I know, not the most exciting things). They come within a matter of days. They have all kinds of rewards to choose from. I just pick whatever I need at the time. My points have always added up very fast. I get about 4-5 surveys a week from them. I think they would be worth going for IMO. Good luck! :)

Thank you, Dizzylady. I didn't even know you got points for their surveys. I think I'll stay then. :D

Lori63
12-13-2006, 11:19 AM
I've gotten several of the CD repair kits (work quite well), a set of walkie talkies for the kids. The points do add up fairly fast, and the prizes come very quickly.

cubsgirl21
12-13-2006, 11:21 AM
I like ZoomPanel. I've never won any of their sweepstakes. They send 5 or so surveys per week, and the points do add up. Usually I redeem them for dvds. They ship rewards really quickly. The only thing I don't like about them is that sometimes I have to email them for my missing srvey points. They're super slow at responding to any questions.

Has anyone else noticed lately that instead of entering you in their sweepstakes when you don't qualify, you spin a wheel to try and win a prize instead?

wwf20112
12-13-2006, 11:35 AM
by the way zoompanel has been doing a instant win game as of late if you dont qualify its called spin to win.

cubsgirl21
12-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Anyone won anything from the spin to win?

santarra
12-13-2006, 11:51 AM
I've been a member for years and gotten some really nice things by accumulating their points. Got that great weed eater last summer, and just got the coffee grinder a couple weeks ago. Their gifts come fast. You need to check into the rewards section to see how many points you have accumulated and what you might be able to get already. Nearly every survey I get gives points as well as an entry.

sandooch
12-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Thank you, eveyone!

DrGrin
12-14-2006, 06:24 AM
This is one I don't recall hearing of before. Can someone PM me a link if there's some kind of referral credit one can get. I'd like to try this one.

santarra
12-14-2006, 07:19 AM
ZoomPanel : Share Insights. Drive Change. (http://www.zoompanel.com/)

BeanieLuvR
12-14-2006, 12:07 PM
I like them. The points do add up fast. I got the vacuum a couple of months ago and it came within a week. It does a pretty good job for being free.

wwf20112
12-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Anyone won anything from the spin to win?

nope i dont think so but its still early...i like this concept better thou then just entering your e-mail addy for a sweepstakes.

Shancopp
12-15-2006, 09:06 PM
I"ve cashed out for lots of items. I do a survey a day or even more. I got a vacuum for 10,000 pts last Dec and in 12 months, I've got nearly 15000 pts again (not sure what to get this time). There are times I don't get my pts and have to email several times and get snarky about it.

swan0002
12-16-2006, 03:46 AM
I've recieved many things from Zoom! Always decent quality, but now save up for the free DVDs. I think they are the best deal! :)

whatever
12-16-2006, 11:24 AM
After reading all this i might even join myself, thanks guys!!:)

myashley89
12-16-2006, 05:24 PM
I must be doing something wrong, cuz I've been a member since about march and I have like 200 pts. I only get like 1-2 surveys a week and most times I don't qualify. But since all of you seem to have good luck maybe I will stick with it a while longer :)

adam
12-23-2006, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=sandooch;95489093]I've joined Zoompanel, but now I'm wondering if I should stick with it. I never see any compensation for doing their long surveys except for a chance to win $500 in a sweepstakes. I've done plenty of those kind of survey sites for years and never won anything, so I don't want to waste my time with this one if it's more of the same.

Has anyone here won anything from Zoompanel?[/QUOTE my mom and I never win anything either. my mom is thinking of quitting also because of not winning anything either.

Kimberly61
12-24-2006, 12:08 AM
I havent won anything yet.....when I first joined I wasnt qualifying for hardly any of the surveys and they hardly ever emailed a survey, but recently they have been sending one about once a day and I get anywhere from 75-150 points each survey....I still havent got enough to get anything with the points yet but I will soon! I would suggest if you arent getting many emailed surveys that you go and look at your profile thingy and make some changes or make sure its right, that might help.

dtaylor98
12-24-2006, 05:34 AM
I won a $10 amazon.com gift certificate in the spin & win.

BeanieLuvR
12-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Congrats on your win! :) I am glad to hear someone won from the spin and win. I get a lot of surveys and points add up quickly so now it is nice to know that their is hope from playing the spin and win too.

tarbabie
12-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I love it! Just ordered my kitty a bed cause I had enough points from here!

turbob
12-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Have to agree witht he Op's - they have really nice rewards. I just cashed in for a new cordless phone/andswering machine - got it in 8 days.