PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me With This Referral!

dixiechicken
11-20-2006, 07:45 PM
****I am still looking for referrals...THANKS to all who have helped me thus far. I am hoping to save up for X-Mas 2007.

I was recently chosen to be a Michelangelo Test Artist. For every 10 people I refer to their website, I get a $50 gift card to Home Depot.

*This may sound mean to some but I ask that all referrals for this go to me. If someone else is a test artist through them, PM me and I will sign up under them. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Just wanted to pass along a great new idea called Michelangelo Single-Coat Faux Finish. It is so easy to use---just one coat of paint and one tool creates a beautiful faux finish in a few hours. It’s amazing--the paint changes color when you apply pressure and movement. See all the colors and learn how it works at MichelangeloHome.com. Be sure to sign up on the site for special promotions and to learn when and where Michelangelo paint is available your area!

Here’s how to register:

1. Visit www.michelangelohome.com

2. Enter your email address, zip code and answer the questions in the “sign up” section on the home page

3. When asked how you heard about Michelangelo paint, select “Michelangelo Test Artist” (that’s me!)

4. Enter the following referral code: mk2036

freeby4me
11-21-2006, 05:11 AM
I just got this response The referral code entered is not valid for this email address. I put in one of my e-mail addy's (i've never signed up for this so I dont know what gives) I will sign up though if I can LOL

dixiechicken
11-21-2006, 07:22 AM
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

freeby4me
11-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Still getting this message The referral code entered is not valid for this email address. I dunno what else to do....:confused:

dixiechicken
11-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Still getting this message The referral code entered is not valid for this email address. I dunno what else to do....:confused:

I just went and tried it with my brother's addy and it gave me that message too. I then went and checked the addy and it seems that I spelled it wrong. I corrected it and it went through. Hope this helps. Thanks for your tenacity.

srfrgirl4
12-01-2006, 06:06 AM
so what's involved if you sign up...do they send you piant to try?

dixiechicken
12-01-2006, 07:46 AM
so what's involved if you sign up...do they send you piant to try?

Yeah, and you have to paint a room in your house and send them pictures. This is if you sign up to be an Artist. This referral is just an email signup to get people aware of their brand. THANKS!

tntsmom
12-14-2006, 12:51 AM
i signed up under u dixiechicken

Fred12
12-16-2006, 12:05 PM
I signed up too (under you mk2036)

Kimberly61
12-16-2006, 07:57 PM
I signed up for you as well....gl on your goal.

aperillo
01-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Well its after Christmas but, I signed up anyway!

deb_gar
03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I signed up too. sounds interesting.