PDA

View Full Version : u30i Panel - Watch your Emails!

Kris2812
11-14-2006, 09:07 AM
I just got an email about a new product test for dog owners. It's a special collar. The project lasts 30 days with a required 14 day diary. Pay out is $75!

Good Luck!

Kris :)

Airbuswife
11-14-2006, 09:20 AM
i did this over the summer, it was for an underground fence and shock collar. I wonder if its a new product or the same one with some different features??

i got paid the $75 AND got to keep the fence and collar!

good luck! :)

Kris2812
11-14-2006, 10:19 AM
This one seemed to be a collar that emitted a natural lemon scent when the dog barked. I guess that since a dogs sense of smell is to high they really hate lemon! My dog is constantly barking at the old "cat" lady that lives across the street so maybe this will keep her off my back! :)

amarie
11-14-2006, 02:58 PM
how do you join this panel?

LuvSheltie
11-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Both shock collars and citronella collars have been around a long time. Citronella is a natural aversive to most dogs. The biggest disadvantage to the citronella is it lingers a long time after the "offensive" action has been marked. Pray you don't have a creative dog because these collars can be circumvented by the creative :) and some have some very elaborate solutions as to how to inflict the citronella on others.

U30 sends out tests for these types of products often.

This one seemed to be a collar that emitted a natural lemon scent when the dog barked. I guess that since a dogs sense of smell is to high they really hate lemon! My dog is constantly barking at the old "cat" lady that lives across the street so maybe this will keep her off my back! :)

keoka3
11-18-2006, 12:32 PM
i also did this over the summer and got my 75.00 got to keep the underground fence and collar too, they want a picture of your dog with the collar on.