PDA

View Full Version : Truth Or Dare, Can You Help With The Dare Ideas?

missboots
11-08-2006, 06:37 PM
My 13 year old daughter's friend is having a party and they are trying to think up dares. She said not kiddish stuff, some gross & daring. Like they said eat a tsp. of hot sauce or eat cat poop lol eeww. Anyway can you think of any to help? Thanks!

ezmoney163
11-08-2006, 08:15 PM
ewwwwww to the poo............. I'm ill even at the thought.

How bout mix up a "brew" of stuff for them to drink, tabasco,sardines, olive oil, sugar, jelly, milk, soy sauce, etc.

PJDancer
11-08-2006, 10:02 PM
umm, i am thinking that eating cat poo is a serious health hazard. i would not encourage that.

Kyla Kym
11-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Call your secret crush and have to tell him how much you like him. :o

Eat dog or cat food (not poo) :eek: LOL

stick a tampon up your nose and leave it there. (like in that Amanda vine's (sp?) movie) ;)

give someone in the room a foot rub. I would rather have a tampon in my nose than have to touch someone else's feet...ewwww... :p

dare someone to wear granny panties and a big ugly bra on the outside of their clothes for a few hours.

Buy some of those cans of weird food and dare them to eat it.....for instance when I was in high school one of the teachers brought in a can of chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers. You could also get something like squid, crawdads, mountain oysters or anything else you might think would freak them out.

And everything else I can think of wouldn't be suitable for a 13 year old girl. ;)

missboots
11-09-2006, 02:24 AM
yes, I told her not to eat real poop. It could make them sick. We have a recipe to make cat poop cookies. Doesn't taste very good, mostly for looks. Awful to think you are eatting real poo. lol

http://www.funnytummy.com/recipes/cat-poop-cookies.html

CARROLIN
11-09-2006, 03:01 PM
HOW ABOUT EATING A SAMPLE SIZE CHUNK OF LIMBERGER CHEESE(SP)
CHEWING IT THOROUGHLY, (FOR 1 MINUTE) AND HAS TWO OLD, SWEATY SNEAKERS
ON EACH SIDE OF HER FOR 1/2 HOUR??? :D

LOL...MY DOT DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH THIS ONE...AS SHE
COULDN'T GET RID OF THE "SUPPOSED SMELL" (THE SHOES)..IT WAS JUST THE THOUGHT,
THAT FREAKED HER OUT.

KEEP A BUCKET NEAR BY ;)

CHILD CANNOT RINSE FOR THAT THAT HALF HOUR :eek:

SMILES.

CARROLIN