PDA

View Full Version : Attitudes Across America?

tammy77
10-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Can someone tell me what happened to this site.I went to check to see how many points I have and it said This page does not exist.Are they no longer active or did they change thier web addy?TIA

I also just checked The Ocean Spray Consumer Advisory Panel and there rewards page went MIA.What is going on and why now just 2 months before christmas?

rosiesbrat
10-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Try going here:

http://www.attituderewards.com

tammy77
10-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your help but it didnt work.Its still saying the page doesnt exist.Am I the only one having this problem?

Hollie1974
10-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Gone
The requested resource
/loginrequired.html
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

That is what I get.

rene13
10-29-2006, 02:33 PM
looks like it is gone. I cashed out with them last December and go my rewards in January. I hope I didn't have too many more points left.

Birchem
10-29-2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.zoompanel.com/
Try this link !

Mulata
10-29-2006, 06:29 PM
The Zoonpanel is much better that attitudes across America and you get your rewards in a week or 2. :) :) :p :p :) :)

rosiesbrat
10-29-2006, 10:29 PM
That's really weird. From my bookmark, I am still logged in, so I can access all the pages with no problem. But if I try to go directly to the site i get that same thing you did about the login being gone. Does anyone have a phone number to call and ask what's up?
I just used the Contact Us page, and it didn't say "your message has been sent" or anything, just went back to my account page.
They are run by Incentive Logic, if that helps anyone look up info.

rene13
10-30-2006, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Mulata]The Zoonpanel is much better that attitudes across America and you get your rewards in a week or 2. :) :) :p :p :) :)[/QUOTE

I like attitudes better than Zoom points (even though I get more zoom points)
only because they offer gift cards. I have no use for the stuff Zoompoints offers

toxicity
10-30-2006, 03:37 PM
can you please post your bookmarked link?

thanks

That's really weird. From my bookmark, I am still logged in, so I can access all the pages with no problem. But if I try to go directly to the site i get that same thing you did about the login being gone. Does anyone have a phone number to call and ask what's up?
I just used the Contact Us page, and it didn't say "your message has been sent" or anything, just went back to my account page.
They are run by Incentive Logic, if that helps anyone look up info.

cubsgirl21
10-30-2006, 06:18 PM
I get the same thing.

I was just wondering the other day why I haven't received a survey from them in ages. Another one bites the dust I guess. I liked the gc option that ZoomPanel doesn't offer.

rosiesbrat
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
can you please post your bookmarked link?

thanks

I don't think I want to try, since it might have my account info on it. If it wouldn't show others my info, it would have them logged out, and wouldn't let them log in anyway maybe. Sorry, I don't have another computer I could try it on to see what would happen. I got an automated message from when I sent them a question about the status of the site:

Dear Attitude Rewards Member,

Thank you for your email to the Attitude Rewards Customer Care
Department at Incentive Logic.

This correspondence is to confirm our receipt of your email.

We will respond to your comment, question, or concern as soon as
possible.

Please note that all Amazon certificates already earned from
participation in Attitudes Across America will be filled. Please allow
a minimum of one month for the fulfillment of any outstanding orders.

Your input is important as we constantly strive to improve the
Attitude Rewards experience.

Regards,

Anne Archer
Attitude Rewards Customer Support
http://attituderewards.com

Caps82
11-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I received a survey from them today. Anyone else?

tammy77
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Yup I just got done taking one for 100 points.It was about greeting card purchases.

Joanbug
11-01-2006, 07:57 PM
But, how do you check your points balance?

callsheb
11-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I also got a survey and it was about greeting cards also. I tried to email them and it came back as undelivered.

swan0002
11-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Yup I just got done taking one for 100 points.It was about greeting card purchases.

I just got one on the same subject, paying 300 pts tho

bethieb
11-02-2006, 07:53 AM
I got 300 points for the whole survey, but I'm with everyone else...I don't know where to go to check my points!

slbice
11-02-2006, 07:43 PM
I got the greeting card survey too, and it said 100 points, but got 300 points, but I can't check my point balance either. I get the "GONE" message too.

I also emailed them and it came back as well, If anyone has a contact number, please post it here!

rhodaho76
11-03-2006, 10:05 PM
I got 300 points for the whole survey, as well but I'm with everyone else...I don't know where to go to check my points! :mad: whats up with this?????

bethieb
11-04-2006, 09:12 AM
I went to the help section of the greeting card survey and received this response. Unfortunately, they don't recognize my email address.

"Thanks for notifying us about your login issues. We recently upgraded our website which may have affected your ability to log in to your ZoomPanel account. We sent a notification of this change to panelists, but we recently discovered that not everyone received that email. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. During our upgrade we had to change your password. To obtain your new password and log in to the new website, please follow the steps below: Step 1 – Obtain your new password. Go to the ZoomPanel Login page, click the Forgot Your Password link, enter your email address and press the OK button. Your new password will be sent to your email address within the next few hours. The login page is at: http://www.zoompanel.com/pointsLogin.asp Step 2 – Log in to your ZoomPanel account Go to the Zoompanel Login page and log in using your email address and the password that you received in Step 1. We recommend typing your new password rather than copying and pasting it. If you are still having issues logging in after trying the steps above, you may need to adjust some settings in your web browser. Please refer to this article in our FAQs for additional steps to try: http://zoompanel.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/zoompanel.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1439"

rene13
11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
ok now I am totally confused. I followed the above instructions and it took me to my zoom panel reward points, not my attitudes across america points.
Has anyone been able to get to their attitides points and if so, how.

rosiesbrat
11-05-2006, 12:14 AM
ok now I am totally confused. I followed the above instructions and it took me to my zoom panel reward points, not my attitudes across america points.
Has anyone been able to get to their attitides points and if so, how.

I emailed Attitudes and I got a reply about Zoompanel, so I wrote to tell them they are talking about a different site than I asked about, and so far they didn't respond. I can still only access the ATtitudes points via my bookmark.