PDA

View Full Version : ebay buy

PrincessArky
10-09-2006, 04:58 AM
OMG I cant believe this lady screwed us and lied in the feedback after she didnt like us telling the truth on her.........just to let everyone know do NOT purchase from jogirl321 she sells junk.......my hubby went ahead and told me to remove the feedback so that we can get a refund but she did lie and I hated to but it was his account that was trashed......just be warned do not buy from jogirl321 unless you are wanting something to put into the trash when you get it in the mail.

DonnaWV
10-09-2006, 05:35 AM
I'm sorry that happend to you. I hope you get your money back. I am afraid to buy on ebay any more. I have bought in the past and everything went good, but I hear so many story's now that I won't buy any more

Freebeemom
10-09-2006, 05:41 AM
Did she have private feedback when you bid on something from her?

To me, that would be a red flag.

I buy all the time on ebay and have only had one problem in years.

Sorry you got "screwed"....but I would just keep reviewing feedback. If it is too good to be true, it probably is!

PrincessArky
10-09-2006, 05:56 AM
well her feedback is private now LOL but at the time she had positive feedback of 99.3% I thought for sure I couldnt go wrong.....out of 700 feedbacks at that time there was like 3 in the past that werent happy needless to say I wont be buying a pageant dress off the net again LOL

never
10-09-2006, 06:11 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you. I know someone who sells things on ebay and she buys a lot of inexpensive things and received positive feedback for buying a good buyer. At first glance there is a lot of positive feedback.
Probably all of the negatives for jogirl321 are thing that she sold.

Njean31
10-09-2006, 06:18 AM
she has 12 negatives and 7 neutrals........i would have RAN away from that. i don't really pay much attention the the rating...i just look at the feedback if it's not 100% and see what the problem was. you said she had 93% rating when you bought from her but it's saying that she has all of these negative and neutral feedbacks within the past month, six months, and year. sorry you ened up with a bum deal :(

emb90
10-09-2006, 07:00 AM
i only buy from 100%, because one time I didnt, and the guy screwed me over and then when i filed a claim on paypal, he sent me an empty box with a tracking ID on it so it would look like he sent me the item!

April
10-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Feedback is private? How can someone do that? If I don't see (positive) feedback, I'm outta there.

killbarney
10-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Actually-new rule going into effect soon. If your feedback is private, you can't sell ;)

Sorry you got stuck.

Prunella
10-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Actually-new rule going into effect soon. If your feedback is private, you can't sell ;).How/where did you see that information? Please point me in the right direction.

Never mind - found it!

PrincessArky
10-11-2006, 04:23 AM
Feedback is private? How can someone do that? If I don't see (positive) feedback, I'm outta there.

yeah that freaked me out but this is only the 2nd time that I have used ebay......it wasnt private before but sure is now LOL just remember the name if ever you are looking for something for your kids

Julie2763
10-11-2006, 04:40 AM
i only buy from 100%, because one time I didnt, and the guy screwed me over and then when i filed a claim on paypal, he sent me an empty box with a tracking ID on it so it would look like he sent me the item!

JUST MY OPINION ABOUT NON-100% FEEDBACKERS

Awww, come on. I have 99.9% feedback. I have over 800 positives and 1 person left a negative. I sold a toy with a badly damaged box (which was noted in the auction). She said she was mad because she couldn't use the rebate. There was nothing mentioned about any kind of rebate in my auction. This was a very unnecessary negative, she didn't even contact me to try to work something out.

I look at their track record when I am looking to buy, because all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the whole dang thing.

Julie

Freebeemom
10-11-2006, 06:06 AM
JUST MY OPINION ABOUT NON-100% FEEDBACKERS

Awww, come on. I have 99.9% feedback. I have over 800 positives and 1 person left a negative. I sold a toy with a badly damaged box (which was noted in the auction). She said she was mad because she couldn't use the rebate. There was nothing mentioned about any kind of rebate in my auction. This was a very unnecessary negative, she didn't even contact me to try to work something out.

I look at their track record when I am looking to buy, because all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the whole dang thing.

Julie

I agree. I have 99.9 feedback as well from a seller that sold me a pair of shoes with gum stuck to the inside of it. I have over 900. Probably 50-50 sold/bought. Again, it just comes down to looking if they were the buyer or seller.....it's all about educating oneself!

killbarney
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I am at 99%

I got a neg from someone in France because she couldn't read English to know I didn't take credit cards through paypal(when we could still state that in the auction) and absolutely would NOT pay any other way. She negged me when I filed-but that's ok, I'd rather others know than worry about a neg.

And I got 2 negs from people who claimed I got their money orders and cashed them, but I didn't. I told both of them to send me proof and not only would I send their item but I'd pay for any trace costs, AND give them a refund, for some funny reason NEITHER one ever produced such a thing ;)

So I will ALWAYS look at feedback but will look closely at negs/neutrals. I've had many 100% sellers stiff me on my buying id. Pity they didn't keep that 100% ;)

maisey1231
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I have ONE negative feedback comment from a woman who changed the feedback she'd left for me (from positive) because I complained that she advertised a cassette tape as mint condition and it arrived in a completely broken case. I have bought and sold, and only been screwed a couple of times- once of which changed seller ID's after they kept my money, and only sent the item after I discovered their new ID and emailed them, and everyone they were trying to do business with. Another of which, is now, I bought Tracfone minutes from someone, just PIN's, who advertised they'd be here in 3-14 days, and after 17 still haven't heard a word, or a response to my emails.

Lollipop1
11-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Ive purchased from jogirl321 several times and was pleased with the dresses. Her prices are exceptional most are under $50.00. Most of the items she sells are listed as from a consignment shop and used. She does disclose this, so if you wanted something perfect maybe you should have it custom made and pay the $500 or more dollars for it. I think you should'nt trash someone if you dont tell it ALL so I thought Id help you out. My granddaughter took best dressed and queen in a sunburst national in a dress purchased from her for $45.00 we won over girls in designer dresses that cost thousands I was a VERY happy grandma. (Of course my grandaughter is adorable so that didnt hurt either.) :p

bcjjhh
11-02-2006, 05:54 AM
My feedback also has a negative from 2 people,

My terms always state if you can not pay within 3 days of auction end then don't bid. I only accept pay pal. And I also state that if you bid and win and don't pay item will be relisted and you will get negative feedback as to not following thur with terms of auction.

1. I sold a skirt (i think it was a skirt) and the lady never paid, I did email her about 5 times, in a disuput via ebay about her not following thru (all this took place over 2 weeks) then I left the negative feedback and listed the item again, she then got mad when she finally sent money via pay pal and it was not accepted as the item was resold. She said that I was not being reasonable.

2. I sold some books to a person and he did not have pay pal (i said ok send a money order) I waited paitiently for him to send it and finally received the mo 4 weeks later and the date on the mo was from just a few days prior to that, I had been in touch with him via email and he kept saying that he was sending it, blah blah, then when I left neutral feed back he claimed to be out of the country and that I knew that I would not get paid for 4 weeks. I offered anyone proof as I had all emails.