PDA

View Full Version : ACNielsen HELP!!!

freeby4me
09-24-2006, 05:41 AM
OK....I gots a problem :( I totally forgot to transmit my info yesterday and ya'll know that Saturday is the end of the week for them right. OK So I go on this morning to send it (I've only been doing this for 2 weeks) And my blue box is gone from my bottom bar! So I go and find it in the computer but now NOW GRRRRR......It keeps telling me to "Connect PC Cable and Turn on PC" But I've disconnected my cable and re-plugged it in and tried then I turned around and plugged the bigger part into the back of the computer and its still telling me the same thing. Since I didnt transmit yesterday do you think I was taken off the list or something? This doesnt make any sense. I dont want to remove the program and try downloading it again in case this changes my info. Im so depressed and upset. This was very important to me and I really wanted to be apart of it. :( :( If you have any info or insights or you've had any problems PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post it for me......Thanx a bunch!

bockad
09-24-2006, 09:05 AM
I have had the same thing happen with the Connect PC Cable and Turn on PC. I was unable to transmit my info. You just need to call them, give your panelist I. D. and they will have you put some codes in your scanner to reset it and you will be fine.
Don't hesitate to call them with a problem. They are very nice and very helpful. They won't drop you for missing a transmit.
Good luck!

freeby4me
09-24-2006, 02:12 PM
OH Thank you so much! I was so worried! I'll take care of it tomarrow then :D

KrystallizedFlame
09-27-2006, 12:32 AM
I always have problems transmitting mine. I change the cord from the back of the computer to the front numerous times and I still have problems. I will try calling them. Thank you for the info.