PDA

View Full Version : gonnascream....

kidzpca
09-12-2006, 03:11 PM
The following is a quote from you on a post you started...about taxes and amish...

"you know, if your going to butcher my post and make some ignorant comment, just showing your complete lack of a sense of humor, JUST DON'T POST AT ALL !!.

this section is vent & whine, which is exactly what I was doing, not "lets take little snippets and make a comment like a fool".

Labor day weekend was almost 3 weeks ago, Bush was one tv last night, so it's pretty clear it didn't die because of that

well I got one more person to add to my online idiot list."

This sort of treatment of me will get you banned from this site. Just thought I would let you know. BTW glad to know you think I am an idiot. I don't think of you that way. And I will quote another person. "Why can't we just get along?"

kyswpgrl
09-12-2006, 03:26 PM
I truly think she misunderstood your reply to her thread and she thought you were using her vent to take shots at her. You replied to her comment though in that thread, so was it really necessary to create another one simply to call her out???

kidzpca
09-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't normally do these things and yes, she may have not understood my post but she didn't need to call me an IDIOT either. So yes I do feel a separate post is necessary this time. Gonnascream is the one wrong here, not me.

freeby4me
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Was the other thread closed or something? If not I believe a simple reply would have been enough, This I feel is esculating things a bit. Perhaps a simple apology from her would be enough but banning her is a bit extreme (JMO though)

kyswpgrl
09-12-2006, 04:09 PM
I still don't feel a separate thread was necessary. There are many worse things in this world than being called an idiot. I think learning how to choose your battles would be a bit wiser or else try not to get so bent out of shape over every little thing.

gonnascream
09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
well here is how it will go. If I misunderstood his post, I could have apologized.

COULD HAVE.

BUT WILL NOT NOW, EVER, NOT A SHOT IN THE WORLD.

and since by your post you like to "throw your weight around" ect, I WILL GET YOU BANNED, if you feel it's god given right to have me banned off a PUBLIC board, then go for it.

that whole post was to be taken with humor and a grain of salt. HOWEVER there are certain people out there that couldn't take a joke even it was nailed to thier head.

now, if you feel like it, go get me banned. Everybody knows you own the board.

kidzpca
09-12-2006, 04:25 PM
well here is how it will go. If I misunderstood his post, I could have apologized.

COULD HAVE.

BUT WILL NOT NOW, EVER, NOT A SHOT IN THE WORLD.

and since by your post you like to "throw your weight around" ect, I WILL GET YOU BANNED, if you feel it's god given right to have me banned off a PUBLIC board, then go for it.

that whole post was to be taken with humor and a grain of salt. HOWEVER there are certain people out there that couldn't take a joke even it was nailed to thier head.

now, if you feel like it, go get me banned. Everybody knows you own the board.

You love to cause trouble don't you? Just shows how small you really are. Enough said.

tngirl
09-12-2006, 04:26 PM
OMG!!! What are we, in preschool or something? :eek: How many times have I been called names? Nobody was ever banned for that. And why not keep this in the original post? And why either one of you want to continue this little "spat" is beyond me. :D

gonnascream
09-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Im not wanting to at all.

That was my only reply to what he said. After that as far as Im concerned the issue was, is & currently done with. I'm not going to be childish in any fashion, I have 3 kids to do that for me. and as for the rest of it......

His 3rd post says it all.

killbarney
09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Pot...kettle...black

I took the post to commiserating with you and joking right back at you, that your a/c agreed with you & couldn't stand to listen to another second of Bush-but you blew up.

tracey74
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
omg cant we all just get along? lol. time to act like adults people.

iluvmybaby
09-12-2006, 06:38 PM
***ding Ding Ding Ding***

{{chants**** Jerry Jerry Jerry

*lilo*
09-12-2006, 06:39 PM
internet...serious business!

c'mon now...this type of behavior coming from two adults is insane. it would be one thing if one of you came in spouting advice that they had no business spouting, but clearly this isn't the case.

this isn't a daycare...we're all adults, it should be handled in an adult manner both of you.

kidzpca
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
***ding Ding Ding Ding***

{{chants**** Jerry Jerry Jerry

Now that IS funny.

I'm game. :D