PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyles

kmtsn
08-31-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi i habe a 10 year old daughter that has naturally curly hair and it is thick i am taking her next week to get it cut (kind) of short layered and thinned. Do any of you know some sites that I could find some cute styles? thanks

janelle
09-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Just put in hairstyles in google search and it will come up with tons of sites. Or put in curley hairstyles. Probably take you to the same sites and then you can search on the site.

My neice has very curly, think hair and she straightens it for todays look. Not sure if that is what you want though.

justbeachy
09-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Hi i habe a 10 year old daughter that has naturally curly hair and it is thick i am taking her next week to get it cut (kind) of short layered and thinned. Do any of you know some sites that I could find some cute styles? thanks

I have long, thick, curly hair also. May I make a suggestion? Don't do either the short layers or the thinning. Both have the same effect, they make the hair unbelievably poofy. When you have them cut her hair, try long layers. The weight is what keeps the curls from being so tight. It will feel alot less heavy for your daughter, make it easier to manage and it will look really nice.

Just a suggestion from someone who has been there. ;)

kmtsn
09-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey Thank's for the advice!! My Daughter's hair is right above her shoulder's it is long on the sides and she does not like it. It is so thick and it wants to poof out it is just wavy not real curly. So I really don't know what to do she needs/wants something that is real easy to take care of she wants to wash it dry it and go :)

catssass
09-01-2006, 01:31 PM
http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.com/