PDA

View Full Version : Big brother, who do you think will win!!!!!

cathych
08-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Jannie's my fav!

freeby4me
08-30-2006, 04:35 AM
I dont even want to guess before thursday because of that "Special Twist" about two people leaving... Im hoping Janelle though :p

shellysms
08-30-2006, 07:37 AM
if only the women would band together...ericka & janelle, and drag in chicken george with them...they could do it!! BUT with the girls hormones to will and boogie..I don't think it's possible!! chill town needs to go this week!!

dv8grl
08-30-2006, 07:57 AM
My vote was for CHicken George.
If he manages to make to to the final 2, he has a great chance @ winning... since he really didn't pi$$ anyone off like everyone else has!

I just hope Will & Boogie don't win... they are really getting on my nerves!

Anthill
08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
At first I didn't like Will or Boogie, but these people are so stupid. IF they were going to keep them around this long then they deserve to win, but I would rather see Will win than Boogie. They had every chance to get rid of them in the past but they didn't want to do the "floaters" job. Get real, they didn't get rid of them because they thought they were "COOL" and didn't think that Woogie would turn on them.

cathych
08-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Whatever you think about them, they are smart. Right now they are playing those girls for fools, even they said so.

Anthill
08-30-2006, 08:28 PM
I agree 100% they are playing those girls. The fact that they let Will stay in as long as he did. He should have been the first person they targeted because of the fact that he was the only winner in the bunch. So now I am hoping that he wins again just to spite them all.

dena_darling
08-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Janelle because she has had to work hard and win to stay in the game.

Will, just because he has played everyone and they knew it was happening.

Surfergal
09-07-2006, 06:00 PM
now it is down to Erika and Mike. I think Ericka will win. I cannot believe Jannelle still thinks she and Will will get together - he really played her as Mike did Erika. I am so glad Will was kicked out or he would have won again... :rolleyes:

bizz
09-26-2006, 01:50 AM
Will lead the chart!