PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use the sites that promise to enter you in so many sweeps?

tsquared
08-26-2006, 05:52 AM
Just saw an advertisement for a site that says they will enter you in 2400 sweeps............is this bogus crap or is someone doing it? I know you can use a program to fill in sweeps, but i am curious about this other.

janelle
08-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Are they asking for money? I have a web site kinda like that and it sends me a check for 9 dollars to cash and I am sure pay them. I don't even read the spam since I know they want something but they keep sending it.

I read a long time ago that sites will not accept those multiple entry sweeps.

Katt
08-27-2006, 08:17 PM
There are places like ezsweeps that enter you in so many, after you tell it which ones to enter.

The thing is, MANY contests will DQ you for using automated entries, so you gotta watch out. I stay away from those types of sites. I figure I'll just keep entering them manually...I seem to have better luck that way. :D

peanut92973
08-28-2006, 09:03 AM
i use ezsweeps . you have to choose which ones you want to enter. theres ones that when you click then your entered then theres ones where you have to fill out the info on there.