PDA

View Full Version : Rumored To Be The First Photo Of Baby Suri - Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Baby

saundra
08-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I wish they would just show a picture of her. Why hide her? I feel this way though they are invading their privacy.

Tom Cruise is becoming as odd as Michael Jackson.

http://bradjolina.blogspot.com/2006/08/baby-suri-pictures.html

loveswolfs
08-19-2006, 08:33 PM
i must be blind. i only see a womens face in the second pic and thats it.

some star's dont want their kids to be seen so they can have a normal life. i know i few times i'll be watching some thing and they will say so & so kids and i'll be like what?? they have kids??

killbarney
08-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Why should they parade her around if they don't want to? It's a baby-what's so danged important that someone has to see a baby they don't even know? Their kids have a right to privacy-they didn't choose the celebrity life.

Quaker_Parrots
08-20-2006, 03:26 AM
i must be blind. i only see a womens face in the second pic and thats it.

The baby is in the second window from the right, next to the woman. Very blurry pics.

saundra
08-20-2006, 03:50 AM
I don't think they should have to parade the baby around. But do you think it is healthy not exposing the baby to real life. Not taking it for a walk outside the Cruise compounds. Not allowing Katie Holmes to get out with her child. I would be steer crazy.

Freebeemom
08-20-2006, 05:50 AM
What isn't healthy is the fact that people are obsessed with seeing this baby! Geeze, it is their choice. Let them be! I see nothing in these photos, and I am not going to analyze them either.

YNKYH8R
08-20-2006, 06:24 AM
What isn't healthy is the fact that people are obsessed with seeing this baby! Geeze, it is their choice. Let them be! I see nothing in these photos, and I am not going to analyze them either.
I agree. People are tooo obsessed with seeing a baby. If it was your aunt or uncle or cousin I would kind of understand. But NOBODY knows these people we have no right to interfere. How would you like thios kind of clamoring at your house?

killbarney
08-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Considering how insane(literally) some of the fans can be, no I wouldn't consider it unhealthy-I would consider it being good parents who don't want to expose a baby to that environment. Expose the baby to "real life? Why on earth would they-she's just a BABY, what "real life" would you have her exposed to so she can be "healthy"?

If Katie Holmes can't go outside because Tom isn't "letting" her-there are other serious problems going on that far outweigh a fan's need to see a baby. While I have a very bad opinion of Tom, Katie is an adult and from what I gather, isn't stupid nor a pile of jello.

I don't think they should have to parade the baby around. But do you think it is healthy not exposing the baby to real life. Not taking it for a walk outside the Cruise compounds. Not allowing Katie Holmes to get out with her child. I would be steer crazy.

Fred12
08-20-2006, 12:05 PM
I personally could care less about seeing a picture of the baby, no offense intended at all.
(I don't mean that as bad as it probably sounds) I like looking at baby pics don't get me wrong, I love kids but just because it is their baby, means nothing to me. Their baby is no more important than any other baby.

I'd rather see a baby picture of someone that I know -even just from being online like YNKYH8R and JKatherines baby (he is adorable) or another members baby.

I do think that they need to take the baby out for fresh air now and then so she can get used to the weather changes, etc... (hopefully they are doing that). I don't think keeping a child inside all the time is healthy. At least that is what my kids doctor told me when they were little. But that is their decision.

saundra
08-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi, I posted this because am just sick of all the media attention it is getting. The whole media thing makes people curious. Everywhere you look that is all you hear about. May it be on TV or in a newspaper. I figure if they show a picture then they will move to something else. I look at it this way. Celebrities put themselves in the public eyes, but if they wanted to have normal lifes, they wouldn't have chosen this career.

killbarney
08-20-2006, 12:34 PM
If there wasn't a profit in it, people buying all those tabloid mags, the media wouldn't bother. It's the fans that make the media.

Just because they choose the celebrity life does NOT give the public access to every part of their lives. Not even. It's their life. NOT the fan's. Saying they opened themselves up and should have every bit of their life splashed across mags because they that's the life they chose and they should have no privacy anymore is just plain wrong. They are human beings. Would you ask your OB/GYN how often he has sex, what position he prefers, what his .... looked like?

The whole media thing makes people curious.