PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to panic!!!!!!!11

fudlydud
08-17-2006, 04:39 PM
I have been a seller on ebay for a year and I woke up on the 14th and all of my auctions were gone and it said that I was no longer registered!!!!!!! I have had no notices from ebay or any problems.I have great feedback and I have been emailing and calling ebay for the last 3 days with no reply!! I have been getting tons of emails from buyers wanting to leave me feedback ,but they can't because it says I am no longer registered!!!!!!!! What is going on?? I am due with my son any day now and the little bit of money I make on ebay helps with extras and a few bills. Why would they naru me without any notices or a chance for me to fight it?? I have done nothing that is against ebay policy. I sell a little bit pf everything. Nothing fancy .

roseanntx
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
:confused: That is weird. Have you tried clicking the help icons on the site-(DUH-I'm sure you have). I was wondering if you've used that "live chat" help they have? I tried it once. But the wait was 15 mins & my problem sorta' solved itself.
Parts of ebay have been down lately for scheduled maintenance. Maybe their wires are crossed & you fell out of the system by mistake????

That's scary. Bad timimg. Sorry...............

fudlydud
08-18-2006, 02:18 AM
I tried live help and they said that I can only get help through the emailing of ebay.But still have had no reply - now 4 days later.
My mom is thinking that maybe they have had a major glitch. I also had trouble using my Paypal debit card yesterday !!!!!

Freebeemom
08-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Wow! That stinks. Did someone hack into your account? I would try to call them ASAP!

fudlydud
08-18-2006, 06:33 AM
I have tried to call several times. I have no reports to my account or anything. My mom just called me and said she went to the gas station and could not use her paypal debit card either!! So i guess that is not because of the ebay thing . ,but i still have not heard from ebay as to even why I was blocked or no reply as to any of my emails.

Goobie
08-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Have you recently changed addresses or email addresses? Sometimes if you don't keep your personal information updated and buyers can't reach you they will unregister you. Also, make sure your invoices are up to date and paid.

fudlydud
08-18-2006, 01:02 PM
No i have had the same email and address for the past 3 years. Oh well. I still havre not gotten a reply from ebay so I still do not know what is going on. I guess I never will. I know I did nothing - I just list stuff and then send it if it sells. I have had no bad reports or anything from buyers.

sdb_ngc
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Call them:

eBay 800‑322‑9266 Press 0 0.

PayPal 888‑221‑1161

catssass
08-18-2006, 08:18 PM
I found this on google...might be the cause of your problem..

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-244398.html

TxGreek
08-19-2006, 01:39 AM
I found this on google...might be the cause of your problem..

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-244398.html

Says Published: August 12, 2000, 12:15 PM PDT (Not sure if the date is accurate, but it probably is).

Try going to the EBaay help forums. Some of the people can be pretty rude, but many will walk you through the steps to see what happened.
Your account may have been hijacked. Have you clicked on any links in emails and signed on from there?
Post in the Ebay Trust and Safety forums and I'm sure they'll have a ton of ideas/reasons.
Good luck on the EBay issues and the baby! :)

roseanntx
08-20-2006, 08:43 AM
Call them:

eBay 800‑322‑9266 Press 0 0.

PayPal 888‑221‑1161

:) Thanks! I'm keeping these in a safe place,jic!

Trishntx
08-20-2006, 07:57 PM
I used my Pay pal card at the post office the other day and it didn't accept it. I emailed paypal and they sent me a message saying lots of people over a three day period were "double" charged, and they refunded my money quickly. I tried to use my card at a grocery store yesterday and it wouldn't take it. I have no idea what is going on. MY ebay auctions area fine. I guess I should thank my lucky stars.
Sorry to hear about your situation. I would be paniced too.

fudlydud
08-23-2006, 06:44 AM
I finally got a reply today and they said that I was suspended because i was found to have about 10 other accounts and that I have to fax them all kinds of info to verify my info!!?? I only have one account - so obviously I was hijacked and I can't do anything about it because I cannot sign into my account. I did close my paypal so noone can get into my banking info etc. ,but I am still worried about my info on my ebay account. How did I get hijacked ?? I never reply to any email - wheneve i do get one i always go to my ebay or to paypal and see if they did send me an email. Oh well. I have been having labor pains for a couple of days now and am about a week from having my son so I will be busy with him!!

freeby4me
08-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Wow, Thats great news about your son! Congrats and I hope you get this all worked out!

jus_me_again
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Two people tried paying their tabs last night at my work using PP CC's and they were refused. That's really strange.