PDA

View Full Version : Figure this one out.......at surplus computers no less....lol

tsquared
08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Link (http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=CES10575)

FOR THE LADYS: Roll A Lotion $1.99@SURPLUSCOMPUTERS.COM

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/stor...&item=CES10575

Condition: New

Warranty: 30 Days

Product Description: Now there's an easy way to apply lotion or gel on your back or lower legs without squirming or twisting. It's easy to use. Simply fill applicator with your favorite lotion or gel. 19 floating balls spread the lotion or gel evenly. Handle slides off so you can use the applicator to massage your arms and legs. It's easy to clean, too. Simply open, rinse and re-use. Makes a convenient gift for senior citizens with limited mobility. Size: 3" diam. head 17 " long. Handle removes to use applicator separately.

- The Roll-on Lotion Applicator helps to reach all the areas of our body that are dry and in need of the additional hydration that lotions provide.
- Constructed of a durable plastic, the Lotion Applicator adds an extra 17" to your reach.
- Roll-on Lotion Applicator is easy to use and clean.

Willow
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
I can definitely see why that would be on sale. lol

tsquared
08-11-2006, 10:51 AM
I can definitely see why that would be on sale. lol
at a computer outlet no less huh.........lol

killbarney
08-11-2006, 11:58 AM
bwaaahaaahaaa

BTW-your link only took me to the main page. I put the item number CES10575 in the search box and it brought it up.

Oh, and I see a great use for it-not at an expensive price though. Excellent for people who live alone or are disabled.

ETA-btw, did you see the links on the right side? I don't know about anyone else, but I always shaved, then tanned, then whitened while sitting at my computer :D

Willow
08-11-2006, 02:09 PM
I clicked where it says "Link" and it took me right to the item.

Tom I'm not sure why they would sell that at a computer outlet store. Maybe they think some people do everything while sitting in front of the computer. :D

janelle
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey, were is the shower computer or the toilet computer? Maybe they will be on at a later date. Just want to get the customers reved up for it. LOL :D

Nanc952
08-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Waht about pepper spray at your computer or a stun gun they are also listed under clearance.
Item number CES11009 and item number CES10895.

Me I never thought I needed them at the computer. :)