PDA

View Full Version : What's cooking? 8/1

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Decided to make fried chicken and homemade baked augratin potatoes with a salad.

NEXT.....

cSoReNSoN
08-01-2006, 08:30 AM
No idea here as I've got packing to do. I'm headed to Muskegon tomorrow with my brother for a lovely family visit. haha

ilikefree
08-01-2006, 09:17 AM
I'm putting in a chuck roast in with potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage. We'll have a salad with it and for dessert, zucchini brownies. We traded some zucchini from our garden for some other stuff and the person we traded with made the brownies. Can't wait to try them.

BigLyd1
08-01-2006, 10:39 AM
I just made a couple loaves of zucchini bread yesterday.

Today I'm just thinking something very simple, like grilled tuna melts possibly. Not sure what to have with it though, if anything.

freeby4me
08-01-2006, 10:44 AM
No idea here as I've got packing to do. I'm headed to Muskegon tomorrow with my brother for a lovely family visit. haha

You gonna go to the water park there?? I went like 10 years ago, Very nice :D

ladyfoob
08-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm cooking over fried chicken and mashed tators and gravy. Rice a roni(chicken flavor) Corn(only veggie my son will eat) and Salad. I just got my son to eat salads and he always ask me to make salad for dinner just about every night...lol:)

DAVESBABYDOLL
08-01-2006, 01:53 PM
changed.....going to camp for the night,tomorrow will be basking in the sun and swimming. So out for pizza there in Port Clinton.