PDA

View Full Version : Who has tried Zantrex 3? does it work?

DezaRay24
07-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Has anyone tried this stuff and does it work?

karefree
07-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi, I am not sure that any of these things really work or if it is just the place you are in your own head when you try any weight loss aid that determines its success. That said, I have tried so many of these things and I am still fighting the battle. :(

I have been using Power Pops for about a week and I can tell you that they do seem to be helping my appetite. They contain Hoodia and Guarana which is a form of caffiene. Of course it could just be an oral fixation and ANY lolly pop could do the trick and it has nothing to do with the hoodia or the guarana .... or they MAY be working. They are expensive. If you use them as directed (3 times daily before each meal) it would be around $90 per month or a little less if bought in bulk. They also offer distributorships which I am toying with the idea of doing. I have heard that with some distributorships you have to sign an agreement that you will purchase a certain amount of the product per month for the dealership period. If that is the case with these then I hesitate. Here is a link if you are interested.

http://nutrimatrix.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page22.html

They are on sale now but I think the usual price is about $29 for a 30 count bag. You can also get them from e-bay if you want to try them to see if you like them without having 30 suckers laying around if you don't like them. :)

I will be checking back to see if anyone has tried the zantrex 3. I know one doesn't really exist but I keep searching for that magic formula. :rolleyes:

Tadbit
07-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I have tried Zantrex 3 and it does curb your appetite. I lost 15 pounds in one month using it, but I also started walking about 3 times a week with it. I was pleasantly surprised though. I ran out of it and put some of the weight back on, but was thinking about going back on it again. I had a lot more energy when I used it also.