PDA

View Full Version : Do Any Of You Believe In Ghost?

jada1989
07-19-2006, 07:51 PM
:eek: :eek: I am just curious how many people believe in ghost,or just any kind of paranormal stuff... :) I do. But Im scared and curious at the same time. Sometimes my curiosity overcomes my scaredness... :eek: :eek:

dv8grl
07-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't., but then again I do. I've had sooo many out-of-the-ordinary experiences and never had any fear. I've been scared, but then after the initial shock, my curiosity becomes enraged.

I would love to spend the night in a "haunted house"... My fav haunted places would be a haunted hospital or mental asylum.
Just thinking about it, I get so excited, like an adrenaline rush :D
When I was in the boot camp in the Navy, 3/4 of the base (O.T.C Orlando) was shutting down and all the barracks, except ours were abandoned and pretty much half the base was shut down, I loved exploring these places where so many lives have been and so many ghost stories have been told. Its the history I think that gets me excited the most. Gosh, I miss entering these pitch black barracks alone, and just listening to things and scaring myself! Good Times.. :)

My husband on the other hand is deathly afraid of ghosts, he won't even watch a scary movie if it involves ghosts. I'm not even allowed to have mirrors (except the bathroom mirror) in the house. Hes a weird-o! :)

If you think you have some ghosts, can I come over?

jada1989
07-19-2006, 08:18 PM
I dont have ghost here but I think I had them at my last home. I had way too many weird things happen in that house. It all started like the 3rd or 4th day I moved there , a bowl slid across the counter like twice and I would hear my daughter who was 2 and a half at the time talking to someone in her room. When I would ask who she was talking to she would say "That Man". I would ask what man, and what did he say to you and she said that he told her that he loves her. I heard her several more times just sitting in front of her closet lookin up and I kept saying who are you talking to ? and then once she said she was talking to the house.I had my 2 girls home with me before I had my boys and we would all go to the store or an appointment and come back and I found the toilet seat up .and one time my husband was singing a song with the cuss word G**D*mn in it and I was standing in the kitchen which you could look into the living room and my 10x14 inch Jesus picture flew like 4-5 feet off of the wall.And thats not all, my husband on several occasions would get up at like 5:00am and would be walking to the bathroom and he would see a man type figure go into our girls' room, when he would go check on them nobody was there. Freaky :eek: Freaky

jada1989
07-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Whats up with him and mirrors ? hmmmm .... did he have a bad experience or something when he was younger? Poor Guy :eek:

tngirl
07-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Yep, as a matter of fact, my mother has come to "visit" me and my brother. My son is really sensitive to that type of thing. A house we lived in a few years ago had mischievious ghost. You would never see them straight on, but, you would catch sight of them out of the corner of your eye or as a reflection behind you and when you turned around there would be no one there.

Kyla Kym
07-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I've had to many people I trust to tell me of personal paranormal experiences not to believe.

I've also been having some weird stuff happening to me at the store we have now. The building is over 100 years old and there is some weird stuff happening in there. Like this morning...I opened up and a saw horse and chair were turned over. I was the last one to be in the store the night before and I was the first one in the next day...so it happened while the store was closed and locked up. I've found some things on the floor before in the mornings when I open, but I just blow it off as a mouse pushed it off the shelve. But there is no way a mouse turn that saw horse & chair over. I had a old timer tell me the other day that my store was built in the same spot a saloon use to be.

I had been hearing weird sounds in there off and on at first....I just thought it was stuff that went alone with a old buildings...untill one night I was going to the very back end of the store....you have to go through the store, the break room and then it's a warehouse. All the way back to the back alley almost. Anyway I got half way through the warehouse part and the radio came on all by itself. I hauled butt back up the front of the store and was in tears by the time I got there. It liked to have scared me to death. :eek: :(

And I told y'all about the recent experience I had with the truck just appearing out of no where chasing me after I close the store. :(

freeby4me
07-20-2006, 04:57 AM
Yup I believe in that kind of stuff :) I like watching Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel (Usually Wed. night at 9 but its in-between seasons right now) ;)

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-20-2006, 05:37 AM
Yes, I believe.

dv8grl ~ no mirrors,did he have a Skeleton key experience?

dv8grl
07-20-2006, 06:22 AM
I really have no clue why no mirrors. I know it has to do with ghosts., like you can't see vampires in mirrors, but to him the only way to see the ghosts is in mirrors.. Like I said, he's a weird-o! ;) His main reason to be scared of ghosts is because he can't beat them up, like he could fight a zombie & beat up a vampire, etc... but not a ghost. Hes thought long and hard about it! LMAO!

For years & years, I wanted to go to The WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE in San Jose, so finally last yr we went, I was really proud of him , because it is kinda haunted. They had night tours and he said no way would he do that!

When we were looking @ houses to buy here in Nashville, we looked for houses on-line & fell in love with this one, so we get here, and it was the last house we saw that day and it was totally haunted. And not in a good way, I totally felt that their was some bad voodoo in that house! Even the real-estate agent said she got some bad vibes from that house.

DreamWarrior
07-20-2006, 06:33 AM
I dont know if I necessarily believe in ghosts per se, but I DO believe in the paranormal. My grandparents who have been gone for 19 years and 17 years respectively, have come to me on several occasions in dreams. Only one time at the same time together which was the other night. I dreamt that they were here in my house, me, my kids, and my BF were all here as well, and they were telling me how beautiful my children were and how proud they are of me and them. I woke up crying.

So remember, LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS.. they will tell you a LOT!

diane_okay
07-20-2006, 06:57 AM
I do believe in ghosts and spirits. There is a difference between a ghost and a spirit though. I have alot of spirits in my house now. Like someone posted earlier, my 3 year old talks to them and plays with them. She calls them her friends. My hubby was very skeptical and didn't believe any type of these things until somethings started to happen around him. So now he believes. I've had alot of weird things happen around here. I find it all interesting.

DrGrin
07-20-2006, 07:49 AM
No.

cole70
07-20-2006, 08:37 AM
I do I guess because of some personal experiences but I want hard core evidence. DS and I LOVE the show TAPS on Scifi channel because they try and disprove and get hard evidence and explain why somethings happen etc.

I used to work in a building on Michigan Ave in Chicago. It was built right after the Chicago fire and was poured concrete. Very solid! EVERYONE there would hear strange groaning noises etc. NO ONE worked after dark alone. It wasnt a scary building but there were certain areas that some of us were afraid to go into. I could not get myself to go into the basement and I couldnt even go to the back stairs area that led to the basement. I cant explain it, it was just a bad, almost sick feeling. One day an admin asst had to go down there to the old files and she came back up screaming! She said that something or someone touched her and it felt like she was being watched. After the owner heard this he told us that when they were in the process of buying the building they were told that a man who was a worker with the former owners passed away from an apparent heart attack down there. I also had an experience while working in the darkroom. It got suddenly cold and I swear someone was in the room with me etc etc. A bunch of us also heard 2 men arguing but when we went into the hall, no one was there. A coworker was on the phone one day and was literally pushed just as a piece of concrete fell from the ceiling. I saw his body move, like he was pushed but no one was there! Its now condos!!!!!! :)

I have had other experiences too.

jada1989
07-20-2006, 11:21 AM
I also love TAPS, so do my kids. We watch all that stuff!! :)

Willow
07-20-2006, 11:33 AM
I believe in the paranormal. I've had experiences and so have some of my family members. I love Ghost Hunters. It hasn't been on the last couple of weeks though unless I've missed it or they changed the time. Their office that they work out of isn't too far from where I live.

buglebe
07-20-2006, 11:36 AM
yes

Aloha from paradise
07-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Yes I do...

firechic
07-20-2006, 06:52 PM
I do believe............mainly because I have some of my own.

tarbabie
07-20-2006, 07:10 PM
I wasn't too convinced until I saw the movie white noise. My mom died around that time and I can swear that my cats get really wierd now. My MIL also died a few months earlier and was a HUGE animal lover...things that make you go hum....

My little black cat I swear is possessed. She does some really crazy people things, like getting up on the counter when I am cooking...never had a cat do that before. She start squalling at me- very strange...

cadwellm
07-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Yes. We sometimes have them in our house. Two even spoke to me. The first time I saw a ghost I was unpacking because we had just moved in. This man just appeared out of nowhere and was sitting on my couch. I asked him "Who are you?!" He said his name was Mr. Yochum in a long drawn out voice, then he disappeared. You should have seen me run up the stairs without touching them. :rolleyes: :eek: It used to bother me a lot but now it doesn't. Guess I'm getting too used to it. Now I just yell at them when they do something I don't like. The last one I saw was just about 3 weeks ago in my dining room.

jada1989
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
wow, that is freaky but I think its cool too!! :)

Fred12
07-21-2006, 07:33 AM
sure do

tracey74
07-21-2006, 04:27 PM
i do everywhere i lived weve had spirits in 2001 I went to my dads funeral when we came home my recliner was reclined,and orange soda sitting next to it(my dads fav soda) and my missing keys I wasnt able to find in months laying on the bottom part of the footrest.now mind you NO soda was left there before we left nor was the recliner reclined.,also sometime I can smell my grandparents or MILs bengay lol. when no one in my home uses it.or we see things out the corner of our eyes.also during the summer late at night(after midnight) if you go out in my yard you can hear kids playing or sometimes see our swingset swings move when there is no wind or breeze.so yeah I belive

Kyla Kym
07-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Yes. We sometimes have them in our house. Two even spoke to me. The first time I saw a ghost I was unpacking because we had just moved in. This man just appeared out of nowhere and was sitting on my couch. I asked him "Who are you?!" He said his name was Mr. Yochum in a long drawn out voice, then he disappeared. You should have seen me run up the stairs without touching them. :rolleyes: :eek: It used to bother me a lot but now it doesn't. Guess I'm getting too used to it. Now I just yell at them when they do something I don't like. The last one I saw was just about 3 weeks ago in my dining room.
You said they have spoken to you twice. You told of one occurrence where one spoke to you. Now tell us about the second time please. :)

I feel like we are all out side in a tent, sitting in a circle, holding flash lights under our chins, telling ghost stories. I just love these threads when they get started. :)

jada1989
07-21-2006, 08:34 PM
You said they have spoken to you twice. You told of one occurrence where one spoke to you. Now tell us about the second time please. :)

I feel like we are all out side in a tent, sitting in a circle, holding flash lights under our chins, telling ghost stories. I just love these threads when they get started. :) HeeHeeHee, You are too funny.......I feel like that too! :)

loveswolfs
07-23-2006, 08:57 PM
I know we have spirit's in our house. my house use to belong to my father's parent's. when my grandmother died we moved into the house...wired things started happening after moving in..i could smell her perfume that she use to wear..one day i was walking down the hall way to my bedroom and walked threw a black mist. when my daughter was born i heard her call my name letting me know my daughter was awake in her crib. all my family had been out side and it was just me and my daughter in the house. when my brother started dating his wife to be they were sitting out side in the car talking one night and she looked at my brother and asked who was the lady sitting in the orange chair in the window? my brother was like what? she again told my brother there was a lady in the window with gray hair in the chair and a blue dress on just looking out the window...i think my brother turned white..it was my grandmother who had died 2 year's before they even met & and she was wearing the dress she had on the day of the funeral. after my grandson was born and he & my daughter moved back in here things starting happing again..now that he is talking he will look up at the lights and talk up a storm and giggle..i dont see any one but i know he does.

My father passed away 2 week's ago at 3am..at 6am my daughter walked in my room and said he's here with us i can feel him. i started crying and out of the corner of my eye i sean a flash of some thing and then heard a ping. i have nothing on my pc desk to make that ping sound. 5 second's later another ping..i then looked up and said ok dad i'll stop crying i know your here with us. the day before the funeral i was sitting out in the back yard with my grandson crying as i looked at the yard. my dad loved working in the yard it was is pride and joy the whole time i was crying i had a fly buzzing in my ear. it would buzz in my right then my left as soon as i stop crying the thing went away...i know my dad was with me then too.

When my brother and his wife stopped over i asked my SIL if she too felt my dad..she talks to the after life..she said yes he came to her and he's ok and yes he is in the house she can smell his cigar's...my brother would all ways say she was a nut case when she would tell him things lol until the morning my father died and we were all leaving the hospital & when he turned on the car the song that was playing was stair way to heaven.

My father was a Korean Vet and we asked to have the 21 gun's but they were afraid the neighbor's who lived by the funeral home would freak out so we let 21 balloon's go and we watched them until we couldnt see them any more. all 21 one of them stayed together as they floated up like as if my father had his arm's around them. i have not felt my father since that night. but my mother woke up one day to see my grandmother's face in her mirror letting her know my father was now with his mother.

So yes i do believe in the after life. :)

redrig
07-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Yup I believe in that kind of stuff :) I like watching Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel (Usually Wed. night at 9 but its in-between seasons right now) ;)

Me too! I watch it with all the lights off and scare the hell out of myself (but only in the living room, I WON'T watch it in the basement with the lights off)! I don't think the house I live in now has any activity, but I have had experiences elsewhere.

Njean31
07-24-2006, 12:32 PM
i don't believe in ghosts but i do believe in angels :)

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Yep, sure do. I've seen ghosts since I was 10...probably before that but that's the earliest I remember. I grew up on a huge farm in Illinois and the basement was the original, the farmstead was 120+ years old...the original home was destroyed in a tornado...with a Great (x ?) Uncle in the home. I don't know who haunted that place but they sure gave me heck. I remember one time being in the basement and discovering an OLD Oujia board...THAT was a mistake. I remember a black thing, I don't know how to describe it, fly by my head...no more Ouija for me! :eek: I also remember occassions of being sound asleep as a kid and hearing someone say my name and also say "Wendy, please wake up...". :confused: Things being moved. The barn was haunted too.
Thought I got away from it when I moved to Tennessee...pfftt...WRONG. Out of all of the houses I've lived in, my Mom's is the only one that isn't. :o My first apartment/loft was haunted...very haunted. But they seemed to know my interests...in that I was in the boonedocks and I would see Confederate AND Union soldiers all the time. The mountain ridge and cave behind my house was used as a hide-out and they also stored Salt Pete there. DH once saw a "soldier" carrying a lantern walking but it was too dark to see which side he was on. The biggest thing was we were driving down the road and plain as day we saw a horse and carriage carrying Union Soldiers. There was also one that would wait for me at night... like clock work he would be standing in the yard when I would get home from work. I even tested the theory by coming home early and he would be there, coming home late, he was there. I guess he had nothing but time. :eek:
So then came the trailer... OMG. We had 2 in the beginning. One was an old woman... she got tired of me I guess. This was an OLD trailer, at least built in the late 70's. (Ok, it was a dive...there I said it. :rolleyes: ) But the one we consistantly saw was a young man in his 20's I'm guessing....his attire was from the 70's and whoo he had some bad hair. He would walk half way down the hall and then disappear. We also had a ghost cat... she :confused: was gray and long haired. We think it might of been my cat that I brought from Illinois.
Now the house I'm in now... it's pretty quiet but I can also tell when we've screwed up and upset Becky our landlady... because her husband Earl...who died about 3 months after we moved in...comes here when she's mad. He likes to mess with the frig. Mainly he likes to unscrew the light bulb when we're putting up groceries. :eek: He also stands in the yard when someone comes to work on the house or central air/heating unit. He hasn't been around lately though. He's also been known the chase the cat. And slam the bath room door.

tracey74
07-24-2006, 07:35 PM
they say that some spirits will follow you no matter where you go.

freebieqwe
07-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I don't belive in "ghosts' but there are demons and angels everywhere. Demons can make themselves look like good spirits/ghosts...

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-24-2006, 07:43 PM
they say that some spirits will follow you no matter where you go.

Well I wish I knew who was following me then... because no matter where I go, friends homes...family, if I fall asleep and I'm in a deep sleep I still hear someone say my name and tell me to wake up. :rolleyes: This has gone on since I was at least 10, I'm 30 now.

Anyone have any thoughts on who or why?

loveswolfs
07-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Yep, sure do. I've seen ghosts since I was 10...probably before that but that's the earliest I remember. I grew up on a huge farm in Illinois and the basement was the original, the farmstead was 120+ years old...the original home was destroyed in a tornado...with a Great (x ?) Uncle in the home. I don't know who haunted that place but they sure gave me heck. I remember one time being in the basement and discovering an OLD Oujia board...THAT was a mistake. I remember a black thing, I don't know how to describe it, fly by my head...no more Ouija for me! :eek: I also remember occassions of being sound asleep as a kid and hearing someone say my name and also say "Wendy, please wake up...". :confused: Things being moved. The barn was haunted too.
Thought I got away from it when I moved to Tennessee...pfftt...WRONG. Out of all of the houses I've lived in, my Mom's is the only one that isn't. :o My first apartment/loft was haunted...very haunted. But they seemed to know my interests...in that I was in the boonedocks and I would see Confederate AND Union soldiers all the time. The mountain ridge and cave behind my house was used as a hide-out and they also stored Salt Pete there. DH once saw a "soldier" carrying a lantern walking but it was too dark to see which side he was on. The biggest thing was we were driving down the road and plain as day we saw a horse and carriage carrying Union Soldiers. There was also one that would wait for me at night... like clock work he would be standing in the yard when I would get home from work. I even tested the theory by coming home early and he would be there, coming home late, he was there. I guess he had nothing but time. :eek:
So then came the trailer... OMG. We had 2 in the beginning. One was an old woman... she got tired of me I guess. This was an OLD trailer, at least built in the late 70's. (Ok, it was a dive...there I said it. :rolleyes: ) But the one we consistantly saw was a young man in his 20's I'm guessing....his attire was from the 70's and whoo he had some bad hair. He would walk half way down the hall and then disappear. We also had a ghost cat... she :confused: was gray and long haired. We think it might of been my cat that I brought from Illinois.
Now the house I'm in now... it's pretty quiet but I can also tell when we've screwed up and upset Becky our landlady... because her husband Earl...who died about 3 months after we moved in...comes here when she's mad. He likes to mess with the frig. Mainly he likes to unscrew the light bulb when we're putting up groceries. :eek: He also stands in the yard when someone comes to work on the house or central air/heating unit. He hasn't been around lately though. He's also been known the chase the cat. And slam the bath room door.
I remember that ouijia board..wanted it when i was a kid..got it for xmas one year..never played with it until i got in to my teen's..we never used that thing that came with it instead used a queen of spade's with one of the corner's colored..at first we all thought it was a joke while playing it then after my friends went home things started happening to me..i'd be home a lone and some one or thing would keep knocking at the back door but no one was there. i would hear foot step's coming up from the basment..what did me in was sitting in our rec room in the basement and having my radio on low and watching my two speaker's on each side of me move :eek: . i would not go down there by my self after that and if i had to wash my clothes i ran passed the door way did what i had to do and ran up the step's. at school we were talking about it a friend's b.friend said we were crazy i said you want the game you can have it..he didnt even get in the door to his house and his mother told him to get rid of it that he was not bringing that evil thing in her house...never touched that game again.

jada1989
07-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Wow! Cowgirlie, Your life has been very busy with ghosts. Have you ever been able to ask them questions or anything? :)

loveswolfs
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Well I wish I knew who was following me then... because no matter where I go, friends homes...family, if I fall asleep and I'm in a deep sleep I still hear someone say my name and tell me to wake up. :rolleyes: This has gone on since I was at least 10, I'm 30 now.

could be a good spirit or a bad one...my sister had one follow her after she got married..i dont think it liked her husband cuz it kept moving his things and they would find them in odd place's like the freezer :D

diane_okay
07-25-2006, 07:39 AM

I would say more than likely that it is your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is always with you and follows you everywhere. You may even have more than one guide.

hotwheelstx
07-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Yes, I do. No explanation needed. :) :)

jada1989
07-27-2006, 11:40 AM
I was looking thru some pictures and I swear that there are orbs in a couple of them, I have seen orbs on the show T.A.P.S. and on the internet just reading about it ,I have a couple of pictures with orbs. Oh and I have a(nephew) My brother had a baby pass away and when I was at the gravesite I had my picture while I was sitting next to the babies grave and there is a beam of light or something in the pic.

purplerose23
07-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Ok, I was holding back to tell mine, but they are getting good in here...... :) I do believe!!! (So who has the marshmallows? Who has the crackers? Who has the chocolate?? Time to make smores and chill by the crisp night fire....here we go....)

*I will save my scariest for last.......Here are 3 bone rattling tales*
1) Grandma (mom's mother): When I was little, 7 years old to be exact, I lost my grandmother (mother's mom). She was a kindhearted woman and was so independant! But her last several years she was in a wheelchair and had to depend on many. I could tell she was unhappy with this! But, she still through it all, managed to be a wonderful grandma to my sis and I. Right before she died, she held my infant brother for the first time. She was mostly blinded by glaucoma at the time, due to serious dibetes. Well, we then lost her and my last memory of seeing the "real" her was when daddy picked me up to kiss her ice cold cheek! I was mortified and locked myself in grandpas bathroom for hours, scared with time pacing away. When I came out, I went to her old bedroom, where her young portrait hung on the wall. I swear (still to this day) from that moment on, her eyes moved! I even saw her formation in the clouds when I was outdoors swimming! The weirdest part though, seems to be a pattern...my twin sister had 2 girls, the oldest was born right before my grandfather died (mother's dad) he called her "butterfly", it was the name grandma called my brother and the odd thing is, grandpa never knew that! Another thing to end this one is, my youngest niece was born when my oldest one was 7, the same age, to the day as when my grandma died when we were 7 and my brother was born! ~Odd right?~

2) My Mother: Tragically and suddenly, I lost my mother on April 10, 2004. She was off and on ill from heavy migraines which very very rarely lead to seizures. (I only knew of 3 in over 20 years) Well, I always was the one of our 3, between my twin sis, younger brother and myself to stop what I was doing a majority of the time and run and be at her aid. I did not mind doing this at all, I loved her dearly. But when the day of help would come, I knew. She would call or come over, crying and in pain, wanting pain meds. I would feel terrible for her so we would go to doctor after doctor, I even flew her to Detroit, MI to help at a special center. They did the same, gave her drugs, and even waisted 2 weeks of her life and sent her back with the bill. Well, then came that last time. If I would have known it was going to be the last time, I would have done it. Well she called me after midnight one of my work nights. Having to get up in a few hours, and after a hard day, with a knowingly hard day coming up, I was asleep. She called and was crying wanting me to get up and take her, I had no emergency time to take off. So I tried to convince her to let my brother take her or my sister, she was upset saying I should do it. But she did, but come to find out, no one took her! So, I went that week, just thinking she needed time to cool and was going to go see her Easter morning, but I did not make that plan. Well to cut it short, we lost her the night before Easter, and not to mention also the day before Dad's birthday. I did not get to say goodbye........So now at least 3 times a week, I have dreams about her. Some about the past and others about that dreary day. I actually was the 2nd to view her body in its final resting state. I still see it..........in my dream, then it goes black and boom there she is right in my face, calling my name. I wake up in a sweat and feel her pressence. I do not know what to do about it still.....I try to sleep more to find out, but I always wake up and feel her. ~Scary, but real~

3) *My most horrifying experience* I was 19 and just moved in with my first serious relationship. We had an ghostly encounter in Beech Island, SC the city I lived at the time. I still get chills riding by there! (I live nearby) Well, it began when we decided to visit Redcliff Plantation. I saw all kinds of trees planted wierdly on the way (ah lets say 3 in a triangle everywhere...kinda a blair witch thing). I had a wierd stomach churning feeling the whole time! The place was nice as well as the home tour. But when I left, I could not shake the feeling. I soon found out why, I was skeptical of ghosts at this time, but to shake the wierdness, I went to see one of my much believing friends. She insisted at once we go back to Redcliffe to find out, so thus we did. I discovered the feeling we were being "followed" and then I look up from the dirt road of trees to the top main window, and it was slightly open, as if one were "peeking". I asked the lady guide about the window as we were in there, she looked shocked. She said no one goes up there, it is blocked off. So shocked myself, I told her lets go. She said she felt wierd to so we did. Well, I have to say...it did not stop there! I got home and had dreams/nightmares with him. I saw his portrait and it "came alive" like it was trying to get me. I woke up and felt cold and there was someone there, a figure! I jumped turned on the light, no one there. Gloria, my friend, gave me a pendant and said wear it, I was scared so I did anything at that point but that seemed wierder and scared me more. This sort of may remind you of "the haunting". Come to find out, it was James Henry Hammond following me (look at him on google, wierd man)! He thought I was his estranged affair wanting me back in jealous rage, haunting me in the nightmares! We also heard the radio go on and off and laughter, come to find out that was their "lovechild" coming to play with me, thinking I was mom! I happen to look like her...I did the research! But when we moved, I realized the child spirit followed, but soon after ceased.~Talk about bone chilling!!! But its over~

Well know this was quite some stories, but after these.....I gotta say, "I believe!"

Tadbit
07-28-2006, 12:10 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes: It hasn't happened to me in the 53 years I've been alive. Can't say I don't believe, but then it's hard for me to swallow something, when I have never experienced it. I feel the same way about aliens and other made for movies stuff.

jada1989
07-28-2006, 07:51 PM
:eek: Wow! Purplerose :eek: I have nothing to say but that! WOW! :eek:

purplerose23
07-29-2006, 04:42 AM
Yeah I know.....kinda wierd.....lol! thanks for reading them! Anyone got any opinions or meanings to a few of these?

tracey74
07-29-2006, 06:06 PM
well my opinion on the one about the kid ghost thinking you were "mom" maybe since you looked like the mom maybe you are her in another life? lol I dont belive in reincarnation really but some things we will never know or be able to prove.or maybe she wanted out so she followed you.with the family coming to you in dreams they say its them letting you know either they are ok or they arent.they say that sometimes a person doesnt know theyre dead.dunno how true that is.but all I can say is in your dream or when you feel her presence tell her shes dead and to go toward the light(sounds funny but I read books and watched tv shows and thats what they say to do if you have a spirit or haunting and its an uneasy feeling)I keep having dreams about my MIL and she tells me shes not dead to quit saying she is.which shes been gone almost 11 yrs.I try to tell her but she wants to argue.lol also with any presence they say if its one you dont know about(or dont know who they are ) to ignore anything they do(like misplace your things,open cabinet doors,etc) cause they supposedly can become stronger if you acknowledge them being there.thats why they do things like that) also if you are afraid they get strength from your fear.I dont know if all this is true but its just stuff i heard or read about.I try not to notice the weird things that happen in my home.I just say ok and go on.I dont mind as long as they arent harming us or keeping us awake or anything like that.if anything like that starts Im either moving or getting them removed somehow lol

jada1989
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Since I have been reading all these "Ghost" stories lately I asked my SIL what she thought and she says that there is heaven and hell and when you die you go to either and she said all good things go to heaven so if there are ghost or spirits or whatever hanging around on earth that they are bad because they didnt go to heaven. So I guess everyone has their own thoughts . She is a born again christian who believes in ghost, she said .But they all must be bad since they are here. :eek: :p :eek:

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-31-2006, 09:28 PM
That's exactly the problems I had... I was scared to death to go in the basement after that happened. I wouldn't go any further than where the washer/dryer were...there were like 5 rooms in the basement, it was the foundation of a homestead that had been in the family at least 120 years. :eek:

I remember that ouijia board..wanted it when i was a kid..got it for xmas one year..never played with it until i got in to my teen's..we never used that thing that came with it instead used a queen of spade's with one of the corner's colored..at first we all thought it was a joke while playing it then after my friends went home things started happening to me..i'd be home a lone and some one or thing would keep knocking at the back door but no one was there. i would hear foot step's coming up from the basment..what did me in was sitting in our rec room in the basement and having my radio on low and watching my two speaker's on each side of me move :eek: . i would not go down there by my self after that and if i had to wash my clothes i ran passed the door way did what i had to do and ran up the step's. at school we were talking about it a friend's b.friend said we were crazy i said you want the game you can have it..he didnt even get in the door to his house and his mother told him to get rid of it that he was not bringing that evil thing in her house...never touched that game again.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Yep. My Mom, My Grandmothers (both sides) and my Aunt Dolly were/are all psychic. I seem to follow the same path. I can do readings, can see ghosts. I'd like to say I'm as good as Sylvia Browne, but I'm not! LOL! ;) :eek: ;)

Wow! Cowgirlie, Your life has been very busy with ghosts. Have you ever been able to ask them questions or anything? :)

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
07-31-2006, 09:35 PM
:eek: You know, now that I think about it...I think you're right. I remember Mom and I went to a Psychic Fair and one woman begged me to let her draw my spirit guide... it was a young boy... and I remember he had a wreath of laurel on his head. I can't remember his name to save me life... :confused: And I'm thinking he was Greek... but it's always a man's voice I "hear" when that happens.

I would say more than likely that it is your spirit guide. Your spirit guide is always with you and follows you everywhere. You may even have more than one guide.

ladyfoob
08-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I sure do belive. Several years after my grandpa died. I was at this hospital i wasn' feel that good and he was there and he told me Crystal everything will be alright just have faith. Then, soon after that I was released.

Another time, My cousin was in the hosptial(which she spent most of her time in the hospital becaue she CF disorder. Just before she died. She said that she saw her grandma and granpa at this light and they both told her it was time to go. Then she died.

tracey74
08-01-2006, 06:47 PM
my grandma passed away in april and she had alzheimers and couldnt remember my grandpa,her kids or anyone .she wouldnt even speak but the day she died before she went to lay down she told everyone Im going to go see my husband.she didnt even remember him.so I figure he came to "take her home"

Fred12
08-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Since I have been reading all these "Ghost" stories lately I asked my SIL what she thought and she says that there is heaven and hell and when you die you go to either and she said all good things go to heaven so if there are ghost or spirits or whatever hanging around on earth that they are bad because they didnt go to heaven. So I guess everyone has their own thoughts . She is a born again christian who believes in ghost, she said .But they all must be bad since they are here. :eek: :p :eek:

I am a born again Christian and I believe in good spirits, (ghosts or whatever you want to call them). I also believe in Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides.

cadwellm
11-27-2006, 02:30 PM
I just got back to this post -sorry for the wait.

The second time a ghost talked to me was Mrs. Yochum (she didn't tell me her name I just assumed that was her since Mr. Yochum had already spoken to me). This happened in the basement again. She was wearing a very long dress and was moving what appeared to be boxes. It was all very see through. She looked up and said "He's gone" in a long drawn out voice. My son and I both saw and heard this. I ran upstairs to get my husband (a skeptic) but when we came back my son said it had already faded.

Other weird stuff have happened in this house. Like a milk lid dropping to my feet from the plaster ceiling. Doors opening by themselves and slamming closed hard enough to break the glass in them.

But the worst was one night when I came home alone (husband was at work, my son was at a friend's house) and I went to hang up my coat on the hooks in the attic stairway. I opened the door to the stairwell and there was this pointy eared, orangy furred, short creature (about the size of a 25 pound dog), with claws on it's feet sitting halfway up the attic stairs. Well I freaked when I saw it and couldn't move. It hissed at me. After that I slammed the door closed and called my husband in hysterics. (Of course he didn't believe me.)

nanajoanie
11-27-2006, 04:56 PM
I believe in spirits around you. In my mind they manifest themselves as someone close to me already beyond here. I have no fear of them. As for ghosts, from what I've read they seem to gravitate towards houses that have children, especially teens. I don't think any of this is scary - Hollywood hypes it up to sell movies since before I was born 66 years ago.

cadwellm
11-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Nanajoanie, I wish I had your temerity in the face of ghosties. They still tend to weird me out on occasion. :)

tracey74
11-28-2006, 10:39 PM
think thats bad try having papers flying off of stands,tv's etc when there is no wind or draft. or having feathers float down from the ceiling to land in front of you on the desk when you have nothing that has feathers in your whole house(i cant have feather pillows or anything like that because Im allergic) thats happend to me in the last 2 weeks or having pennies being chucked at your head when no one else is around.now that is screwed up

magicwoman19
11-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I don't believe in ghosts I've never seen one.. but I have had dreams about my husbands cousin since she killed herself in July. Dreams I don't understand. in the last dream, we were in a beauty salon and she was the worker, she said Hours up, would you like Coke or Diet Coke. Then after I took the drink, I turned around and seen a TIME Mag with her on the cover, holding one of her boys in her lap (this dream took place a few weeks ago after her two youngest were killed in a wreck) She was happy in my dream, the picture on the mag was her looking down with her son on her lap, she was holding him almost like rocking him.. well I picked the mag up and put it in my purse because I wanted to hide it from her so she couldn't see it.

I don't understand what that dream means.... She committed suicide in July. Her two youngest boys and ex husband died Oct 28th in result of a car accident. The oldest boy was in cridical condition but is now out of the hospital Praise God. So I just don't know what that dream ment.. but I do believe the dead can come to you in your dreams...

I believe because my grandma came to me a few days after she died in a dream and I was crying, she sat next to me and told that everything was going to be ok. She died when I was 14.