PDA

View Full Version : HELP ebay don't understand

keoka3
07-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I don't understand what this means, have I lost my money, I had it in paypal and it come out so does this mean I won't get my item, or she is not allowed to sell this or what.
Please be aware that the following fixed price listing:

Item Number - 120009400319
Item Title - NEW Sunshine Kids Warm n Go Car Bottle Warmer #10190

has been removed by eBay for violating of one or more of our policies. Any offers or bids placed on this fixed price listing are now null and void. We advise you not to finalize this transaction with the seller. As stated in the eBay User Agreement, neither seller nor buyer should engage in transactions that violate the law or eBay policy.

Please review eBay's Prohibited and Restricted Items guidelines and User Agreement at the following locations:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/use! r-agreement.html

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Willow
07-16-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't think you will get the item unless she already shipped it to you. If she hasn't you should be able to file a claim with pay pal to get your money back.

keoka3
07-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I just bought it this evening, so I know she hasn't mailed it and I had to sent her a email, cause the address with paypal was wrong, now I can't find her.

Willow
07-16-2006, 05:13 PM
I think you might want to see what your options are through pay pal. You should be able to get your money back.

kyswpgrl
07-16-2006, 05:25 PM
If the email was wrong, the seller may be trying to pull a scam. I would go ahead and file a dispute with Paypal right away and not even give the seller the chance to follow through. If Ebay shuts down an auction, then something is definitely amiss.

keoka3
07-16-2006, 05:32 PM
I sent paypal a letter with the copy that ebay sent me. She had plenty of things on there, now there is nothing, the only thing wrong I saw was she accepted paypal and nothing else.

Dragonfairie
07-16-2006, 06:37 PM
do you know/remember her user id? If so request her information from ebay and give her a call. I had an auction pulled one time a couple hours after it ended. I had already printed my shipping label and it was basically gone, they pulled it because I said something about due diligence and they didn't like it

Goobie
07-16-2006, 06:59 PM
I sent paypal a letter with the copy that ebay sent me. She had plenty of things on there, now there is nothing, the only thing wrong I saw was she accepted paypal and nothing else.

There is nothing wrong with only accepting paypal, many people do that so there was something else wrong.

newgranny
07-17-2006, 03:30 AM
DId you notice of this person is no longer a registered user? If she is you can file with paypal and probably win. But you won't be able to get their information fom ebay you will have to get what you need from your paypal payment. I won an item several moths ago and it was never shipped. The seller was no longer registered and their paypal account was cleaned out by the time the greivence went through and even though I won the grievence I'm still out the money. My settlement will probably be waiting forever.

ilikefree
07-17-2006, 06:00 AM
I know at one time I had something listed on ebay and I put that I accepted money orders or paypal (non-credit card). Well, ebay didn't like the non-credit card part of my listing, so they pulled the items I had listed that way. I wonder if that had something to do with it? But then again, mine was noticed like a day or two into the auction, not after it was already ended. Hope you get your money.

dv8grl
07-17-2006, 06:41 AM
Get her contact information & give her a call...

keoka3
07-17-2006, 07:20 AM
I just found out she has 2 sellers contacts on ebay, babysafetyforless has been pulled and the babysafety4less is still on there with the same information, I hope I get something out of this, I still haven't received a email from her, and I have contacted paypal, I have never had this problem out of ebay before, and I always pay as soon as I win the item, maybe from now on I need to wait a while.

kyswpgrl
07-17-2006, 09:40 AM
It's not Ebay's fault. It's the seller's for having two Ebay accounts. That happens when they get too many neutrals/negatives on one account and then create a new one so that no one knows they had bad feedback. :rolleyes:

Pepsi4me
07-17-2006, 01:25 PM
I had something like this happen to me back in March. I bought a pair of capris from an ebay seller,then 7 days after I paid they started getting neg feedback & put their feedbcak private. I had not received the pants. I emailed the seller with no replies. I filed with paypal to get my money back. 10 days later paypal said they decided in my favor but the seller had no money in their account.

Also,If you are an ebay seller & accept paypal you cannot say you accept paypal but no credit cards through paypal. If you accept paypal you must accept all forms.