PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me???

PrincessArky
07-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like some of the new guys are pretty rude over on the freebie forum........it just makes me sad when people try to post something and everyone just slams them :( :( :(

DonnaWV
07-14-2006, 01:08 PM
I have to agree with you.

freeby4me
07-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Im confused.....Are the new people rude for what they're posting or is the new people rude for posting rude comments about whats been posted? Umm....I think I just confused myself LOL :D I've seen some of the "Old people" posting things about new posters posting bad links to spam stuff etc. Is that what you mean?

gmyers
07-14-2006, 01:40 PM
You've totally confused me too. :D Just kidding. :D I'm joking with the poster above me. :)

DrGrin
07-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like some of the new guys are pretty rude over on the freebie forum........it just makes me sad when people try to post something and everyone just slams them :( :( :(

I guess I've missed whatever it is you're talking about.

PrincessArky
07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Im confused.....Are the new people rude for what they're posting or is the new people rude for posting rude comments about whats been posted? Umm....I think I just confused myself LOL :D I've seen some of the "Old people" posting things about new posters posting bad links to spam stuff etc. Is that what you mean?

yeah basically the spam ones......the newbies might just not know that it is spam and we have tried for years and nothing ever comes so then they get bashed by the ones here forever..........why cant they just say welcome to the board, thanks for trying but it is just spam.... then the new ones seem to be bashing the other new ones for posting bad posts.........I read one today (nope dont remember names or things like that cause it isnt important) but someone said something like all you post is spam and it was actually the first post that she ever made.......I just think we need alot more nice in the world.....yep a silly whine I know

freeby4me
07-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Ok.....Now I get it, THanx! I dont think its a silly whine though. It makes alot of sense!

PrincessArky
07-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok.....Now I get it, THanx! I dont think its a silly whine though. It makes alot of sense!

thanx wish there were more like you :)