PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star: Supernova 7/11 9:00 4400+ pts.

mficke0713
07-12-2006, 03:37 AM
What did Gilby Clarke say about Dilana after she had finished singing "Ring of Fire"?*Always gave a different performance

What did Jason Newsted suggest that Phil do the next time he performed onstage?*Plant his feet and just "crush it"

What did Brooke Burke do just before telling the viewers that the bottom three singers would have to sing again the next night?
*Revealed which contestants had fewest votes so far

What did Tommy Lee tell Ryan he needed to do in the future after his performance of "Jumpin' Jack Flash"?
*Behave like more of a showboat

What did Tommy Lee do after Toby's performance of "Somebody Told Me"?
*Pointed out the screaming girls

What did Gilby Clarke tell the contestants to try and avoid doing before the first performance began?
*Taking comments too personally

What did Gilby Clarke tell Toby he had consistently done in the competition after his performance of "Somebody Told Me"?
*Picked the right songs to sing

What did Dilana do during "Ring of Fire" that made her performance unique from those of the other contestants?
*Asked the audience to sing along with her

What did Jill tell the judges she had been doing during her performance of "Violet"?
*Coming out of her "box"

What did Jason Newsted tell Lukas that he had done during his performance of "Don't Panic"?
*Constricted his voice while singing

What did Gilby Clarke say he had done during Jill's performance of "Violet"?
*Heard a lot of screaming in song but no singing

What did Dave Navarro tell Storm he wanted her do to after she sang "Surrender"?
*Show off more of her character

What did Gilby Clarke tell Toby he had consistently done in the competition after his performance of "Somebody Told Me"?
*Picked the right songs to sing
*Verizon Wireless/MSN

What did Gilby Clarke say about Dilana after she had finished singing "Ring of Fire"?
*Always gave a different performance
*Verizon Wireless