PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday!! I Am So Happy!!

tngirl
06-16-2006, 04:57 AM
Now if I can only make it through the day without getting bit I will be happy. Or, I get home before 7pm tonight. Or, all my dogs are sweeties and cooperative and stand still on the table....like that is going to happen! NOT! And then I only have myself to blame for this next one....it is only a 2 day weekend instead of my usual 3 :eek: . Silly me decided to schedule dogs on monday (my day off) because I need the extra money. Well, at least 3 of the 5 dogs scheduled will be easy.

The good thing about Monday, I am getting a new doggie. :D One of my customers has a Yorkie that they have decided is too much to handle. They got it for their daughter's birthday but she doesn't keep up with her brushing and not taking care of her properly...their loss my gain!! She is such a little sweetie. I was joking last week about stealing her and then her momma called me Tuesday and asked me if I was serious! Yippee! She is one of the little Yorkies, not tiny but little. Last time I groomed her I had to shave her because she was matted. :confused: This is sad because she is a good dog for getting brushed and groomed, which is unusual for this type of dog.

Well, I am off to work! I hope you all have a great day! :cool:

DonnaWV
06-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Hope your day has turned out well. Congrats on the new member of the family. Maybe you could post a pickture. You have a job that I would love. Got any tips on how to bath my new kitty, he sure could use one, but I don't want him to be upset, I have had him only 1 week, he sure is a sweety.

Bubblescc
06-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Yorkies are some of the most adorable doggies, Congrats on her!

BTW what is her name?

tngirl
06-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Ok, I made it home before 7p, I got in at 6:45p...lol

Her name is Mercedes....I am probably going to end up changing that though.

Bathing your kitty?.....uh, good luck with that....lol. Some cats aren't as hard as others. The best thing to do is wet them down with the shampoo and lather them up. The water is the main thing that freaks them out so there is no since in going through that ordeal twice. Be sure you "scruff" him good before starting.

Bubblescc
06-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Hope your day has turned out well. Congrats on the new member of the family. Maybe you could post a pickture. You have a job that I would love. Got any tips on how to bath my new kitty, he sure could use one, but I don't want him to be upset, I have had him only 1 week, he sure is a sweety.

How old is your kitty? I gave my cats a bath and never had a problem with them. But I had them when they were kittens. I would suggest putting the cat in the tub and running the water with him in there, I would not advise putting him in the water right off...let him get used to the idea.

DonnaWV
06-17-2006, 04:07 AM
I am not sure hhow old Smokey is. I am guessing he is about 8 weeks. I have not seen any fleas, or seen him digging. He stays out, so I know he must have them. His fur is not soft, I am wondering if a bath would help with that, or if he just has funny feeling fur.